Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) (1932 Views)

Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / "Scammer Alert" Aganyi Fidelis Ukwada New identity !!!(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fidelis Aganyi is not a new name to many freelancers on the Nairaland platform. Take for instance, if any new moniker comes up offering writing gigs and making ridiculous claim, there is a high possibility that people will suspect Fidelis at work. Trust me, he is like a scammer with nine lives who has wrecked many writers by giving them long projects and then skipping out on paying them.

I first encountered him under his moniker, MesutOzil and phone number, +2347030681752. At that initial contact, I did a backbreaking gig of 30k words for him within 6 days and he skipped on paying me about 30k out of the deal. At first, I was calm about it but then really got pissed off at haven being scammed by him. Just like a seasoned sly son of a b*tch that he is, he came again with a new gig and promised to pay everything at once. Needless to say, he scammed me of 12k extra even though he showed me pictures of the gig being accepted.

I went on a crazy rant on his watsapp page, called and threatened his little cousin, and even begged his mom to talk to her erring son.
Yet, nothing happened as he continued to skip out on paying me. After a while and following advice from other people he scammed, I stopped and focused on other clients. All the while I was silent, the little runt kept on showing pictures of the 550k phones he had gotten while posting meme pictures of hardwork and shit like that. Still, I kept my cool and did not confront him.

Fast forward to last week Tuesday, a new number chatted me up on watsapp with this number +2348066666856 while
claiming to work for a HIGH elite team of writers. At first he wanted me to write me to write on a medical book and while it did not pan out, he returned with another offer for me to write 30k words in 4 days.

The message smelt very suspicious so I copied the number and pasted on Nairaland, guess the moniker that owns the number?
IamVj.
The same that used Forevermore, Vjsmiles, stevengerrard, Benthom, amazinghope, Fidelmalek, HendrixAya and MesutOzil online.

I wanted to discharge a stream of well aimed curses at the thieving welp but I just decided to go through with fooling him. At least, I prayed that the deadline would pass and he would not have the opportunity of going to look for other newbie writers to scam.

Fellas, beware of this beast Fidelis Aganyi.
Beware of this perfect scum and waste of Ukwada's sperm.
Beware of this prowling vulture that lurks on Nairaland and waits to feed off the efforts of other writers.

Always make your research and if it turns out to be Fidelis, I hope you are so close enough to arrest him and turn him over to the police.

Fidelis omo ale, time is ticking to your tragic end I assure you

Advice for freelancers

This beastial deviant will definitely up his game by getting new phone numbers, so you have to up your ante as well
1. Always research on the client offering you a gig
2. If the client always requests for update every six hours, you may have a Fidelis smiling behind the mask.
3. If he wants you to finish a 30k words at a very short time and with no monetary assurance, be very careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Here, I began playing along his game just to waste his time

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
My previous messages with him on other line
Where he refused to pay.

And hey, he uses Odama Odama Benedict as a new scam GT bank account to fool writers

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Picture 1 is one of his numerous lines that he uses to scam writers
Picture 2 is the big reveal where I bust his bubbles

BEWARE OF FIDELIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by LuciferGospel: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Thieves everywhere on Nairaland.

Soon, they'll try & scam my preeq away from me.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by Dami12345: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Epic.... grin grin grin
Love the last post.
I hope this makes first page

3 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by delishpot: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Haba, that 1,8 is it in naira?

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
delishpot:
Haba, that 1,8 is it in naira?
Yup
1.8 naira

1 Like

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by StPete: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin

I love the last post OP. I hate scammers angry

3 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by delishpot: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
lalaponcus:

Yup
1.8 naira

Wow. Any way, What kind of things do you write about? I may keep an eye out for gigs for you Sha. I can't promise anything for sure but... I WI keep you in mind.
Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by FunnyDude(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
The guy is a serial Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
delishpot:

Wow. Any way, What kind of things do you write about? I may keep an eye out for gigs for you Sha. I can't promise anything for sure but... I WI keep you in mind.

Academic
Cryptocurrency
Motivational
I have basically written a lot about so many that it is hard to keep up. Been freelancing for three years now

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Fidelis Aganyi, Oloriburuku somebody grin
Professional scammer
Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by pendragon35(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sorry bro, but I must aknowledge your awesome writing skills.
Thumbs up!!!
Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by SoapQueen(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
lalaponcus:
Fidelis Aganyi is not a new name to many freelancers on the Nairaland platform. Take for instance, if any new moniker comes up offering writing gigs and making ridiculous claim, there is a high possibility that people will suspect Fidelis at work. Trust me, he is like a scammer with nine lives who has wrecked many writers by giving them long projects and then skipping out on paying them.

I first encountered him under his moniker, MesutOzil and phone number, +2347030681752. At that initial contact, I did a backbreaking gig of 30k words for him within 6 days and he skipped on paying me about 30k out of the deal. At first, I was calm about it but then really got pissed off at haven being scammed by him. Just like a seasoned sly son of a b*tch that he is, he came again with a new gig and promised to pay everything at once. Needless to say, he scammed me of 12k extra even though he showed me pictures of the gig being accepted.

I went on a crazy rant on his watsapp page, called and threatened his little cousin, and even begged his mom to talk to her erring son.
Yet, nothing happened as he continued to skip out on paying me. After a while and following advice from other people he scammed, I stopped and focused on other clients. All the while I was silent, the little runt kept on showing pictures of the 550k phones he had gotten while posting meme pictures of hardwork and shit like that. Still, I kept my cool and did not confront him.

Fast forward to last week Tuesday, a new number chatted me up on watsapp with this number +2348066666856 while
claiming to work for a HIGH elite team of writers. At first he wanted me to write me to write on a medical book and while it did not pan out, he returned with another offer for me to write 30k words in 4 days.

The message smelt very suspicious so I copied the number and pasted on Nairaland, guess the moniker that owns the number?
IamVj.
The same that used Forevermore, Vjsmiles, stevengerrard, Benthom, amazinghope, Fidelmalek, HendrixAya and MesutOzil online.

I wanted to discharge a stream of well aimed curses at the thieving welp but I just decided to go through with fooling him. At least, I prayed that the deadline would pass and he would not have the opportunity of going to look for other newbie writers to scam.

Fellas, beware of this beast Fidelis Aganyi.
Beware of this perfect scum and waste of Ukwada's sperm.
Beware of this prowling vulture that lurks on Nairaland and waits to feed off the efforts of other writers.

Always make your research and if it turns out to be Fidelis, I hope you are so close enough to arrest him and turn him over to the police.

Fidelis omo ale, time is ticking to your tragic end I assure you

Advice for freelancers

This beastial deviant will definitely up his game by getting new phone numbers, so you have to up your ante as well
1. Always research on the client offering you a gig
2. If the client always requests for update every six hours, you may have a Fidelis smiling behind the mask.
3. If he wants you to finish a 30k words at a very short time and with no monetary assurance, be very careful

This guy just scammed me! What I did was to post the work I wrote for him immediately on my blog, so that if his client tries posting it, it will be a stolen content.

He was begging me to help him complete his E-book! Can you please drop your phone number so that we can talk?

4 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
This man again!

Cc Dominique Mizmycoli ThothHermes GiftedMind1JEM

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
He's a cat with 27 lives, he keeps returning with different handles after getting banned. Freelance writers should be on the lookout for him. Kindly tag me the moment you suspect you're dealing with one of his handles. Those freelance accounts he's using to dupe writers need to be flagged and taken down.

2 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
LoJ

Dude blocked me on WhatsApp cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
SoapQueen:

This guy just scammed me! What I did was to post the work I wrote for him immediately on my blog, so that if his client tries posting it, it will be a stolen content.

He was begging me to help him complete his E-book! Can you please drop your phone number so that we can talk?

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by lalaponcus(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
dominique:
He's a cat with 27 lives, he keeps returning with different handles after getting banned. Freelance writers should be on the lookout for him. Kindly tag me the moment you suspect you're dealing with one of his handles. Those freelance accounts he's using to dupe writers need to be flagged and taken down.
Thank you!
Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by Hobashola(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
His new handle is Angelinax. Someone fell victim of him about a week ago. WhatsApp name is Angie. Beware!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by Joystark(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Hobashola:
His new handle is Angelinax. Someone fell victim of him about a week ago. WhatsApp name is Angie. Beware!

Whatever you do, never work for Angelinax,

She's/He's a heartless scammer.

Took her 3weeks to realize my writing was bad. After giving me series of run around.
She claims she's in Canada, not satisfied with Nigerian Writers blah blah, yet she hires and doesn't pay.

Turns out I'm not the only one on NL.

+2348154549093

Aganyi Patricia Ogam,
Fidelis Aganyi

Angelinax just keep at it. I hope one day you get paid in your own coin.
Re: A Scammer On The Prowl AGAIN (fidelis Aganyi) by odimbannamdi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05
Just got scammed by Fidelis Ukwuada Aganyi. Will be dropping full details later. I believe these are his pictures

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Publish My Book / What Do You Think Of Thandie Newton As Olanna In Half A Yellow Sun / On Dambudzo Marechera: The Life And Times Of An African Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.