Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation (52418 Views)

Reactions As Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With Wife Inside The Bathroom / Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Cute Photos Of His 13-year-old Daughter / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Flexherbal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by ireneidiva(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jonathan:
I didn’t know this nigga is s Muslim
He is a Christian.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by jubrilELsudan: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
I seriously want to fvck his fine wife and cum in her arse.

4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Zaikon(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
H
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Enemyofpeace: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
They will still break up
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Enemyofpeace: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
ireneidiva:

He is a Christian.
he is not

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
The guy looks like an arrogant brute. I hope the lady is razz enough to handle him.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Joyboy1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:
I pray they stay married
Why do you have to pray? Are you a prayer warrior?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Jonadull: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
ireneidiva:

He is a Christian.
Prove it .
Since when did Christians started naming their kids Aliyah?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Guy read and understand before vomiting shii,they were not seperated for 12years,rather their marriage was 12years old before seperation,stop talking shih
def111:
She is a gold digger... Back in USA the guy business on music was not working fine. And he was broke, then she left him. After nollywood don Change things for his life. She come back after 12 years of separation between them. Guys reason am....

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:

Serious greed!

Just too bad.

If she were like him? She would have gotten married to another man.
Guess she's still hooked on him and his bad boi looks.
angry

If he wanders off again with another lady, people will mock her ehn?

She had better pray his head don come down and no more allowing distractions in between them.

You guys should stop judging until you know what went down.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by AndLeo(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Looking at the pic. There is an emotional gap between the two
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:
And his wife is so fine and set!

What do men want again for this life!

Smhhhh

What if she is the problem??, it’s not about beauty, but character

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by addey44: 12:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
I didn’t know this nigga is s Muslim
What has his religion got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by str8talk1: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:
Smhhhh
huh! do u like eating rice every day?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Jonadull: 1:38am On Dec 18, 2018
addey44:
What has his religion got to do with the topic?
Gk and ask from your father at home
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Decryptor(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2018
yoruba men...after poking her for 1 week, he will take off and come back after 5 months...poke again for another 1 week and take off again! Ask Linda Ikeji!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by antyokya: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh

so if a woman is beautiful she is perfect in all. is it all about outward looks? what about the heart? it shows your level of materiality. shameful and childish feminist like you.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by amalab30(m): 3:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Peace of mind x50.

victorian:

Smhhhh
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by femi4: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh
Variety is the spice of life. A little bit of everything

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by LadyHeaven(f): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2018
def111:
She is a gold digger... Back in USA the guy business on music was not working fine. And he was broke, then she left him. After nollywood don Change things for his life. She come back after 12 years of separation between them. Guys reason am....

My lawd, def why nah? why evuls, haha see the way you sat down in your house and formulated a whole new story, 12 yes separation kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Vince77(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh

When the mood changes, the need changes as well.

I'm not going to explain that.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by DavidEsq(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2018
This guy better slave for this woman's trust again o. If not, na that RKelly song "she gat the corner of her eyes, every time she see ur face" (when a woman's fed up), nai go dey be for am each time e receive call or hold fon dey chat online.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by DavidEsq(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2018
LadyHeaven:

My lawd, def why nah? why evuls, haha see the way you sat down in your house and formulated a whole new story, 12 yes separation kwa?
Don't mind am jare. Na the way buhari take fail waec, nai e dey follow so.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by efighter: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh

BBC, Beauty, Brains and Character. Not Beauty without Brain or Character.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by def111(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Simplep:
Guy read and understand before vomiting shii,they were not seperated for 12years,rather their marriage was 12years old before seperation,stop talking shih

Just for you to correct me, you say I dey talk shiiit.... Whatever she is a gold digger, back in USA the he very broke and nothing was working for him. Till he return to Nigeria and join Nollywood ..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by def111(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2018
LadyHeaven:

I make mistake for the separation. But that is the true story about it. I know little about the guy. Thank God for Nollywood,
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by Tecno66: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2018
hammerFC:
After he has finished our girls in naija, he has run back empty handed and empty pocket to chop that poor woman money and hospitality.

The lady too don flex with other men na. Twelve years na joke?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by SachaBastien(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
What's with all of the "wife is fine" talk? She is just over bleaching her skin. Yoruba people are very dark by nature. Nino and his wife are all bleached up. Probably she had acquired bleaching smell which is why he ran away.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation by olenyi: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
victorian:

Smhhhh

So I believe everything is about being serious and beautiful?

Is beauty character and good home upbringing?

What of all the ugly ladies that still get married? Was it their Beauty that their husbands looked at before hooking them.

Linda ikeji, Rita Dominic, etc. Why are they not married yet.

My regards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos / Dotun Reacts To Crazy Party Dance "If This Is How Hellfire Will Be Will You Go?" / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.