Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? (424 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by CilicMarin: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Should Atiku found his way to America even if is it through land borders, and submit himself to FBI for completion of their investigation, will you change your stance and vote for him?

lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by Shookonekilla: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
He doesn't need your vote

Let buhari show one thing he has achieved

He claimed to have created 12 million rice farmers yet Nigeria is the second largest importer of rice in the world soon to be number one

Hahahahahah hahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

3 Likes

Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will vote that impostor Buhari despite his travelling experiences, infact I will canvass for him everywhere, if he can:

Lift Nigeria out of poverty!

Bring back Leah Shuaib and the remaining CHIBOK girls!

Remove his cap and show us his palm prints

Equip the Nigerian Army

Recognise Nigerian police men who has discharged their duty with bravery and all honesty at least once a year!

Have a VERY good welfare packages for them and a workable insurance for their families should in case anything happens to them in the line of duty!

Make fuel pumping price = N40

Respect the rule of law!

Make N1 = $1

Put an end to the insecurities

Charge those who has being dented in one way or the other in his regime undecided

He was a high ranking officer in the army right Then he can lead the battle!

Can Mr President do that I guess you cannot give what you do not have!

We don't need a traveller, we want someone who is capable to deliver not an excuse giver!

1 Like

Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by sublimes: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will vote for Atiku whether he goes to America or not. Even if he is caught red handed stealing from CBN’s vault, I will vote for him.
Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by ODUBEZE: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
OP, Buhari that has travelled, what has he achieved

Ordinary refineries self him no build! Despite all the awareness created on diversification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by Stalwert: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku must sue obj for calling him a thief
Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by Godblesspmb: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I will vote that impostor Buhari despite his travelling experiences, infact I will canvass for him everywhere, if he can:

Lift Nigeria out of poverty!

Bring back Leah Shuaib and the remaining CHIBOK girls!

Remove his cap and show us his palm prints

Equip the Nigerian Army

Recognise Nigerian police men who has discharged their duty with bravery and all honesty at least once a year!

Have a VERY good welfare packages for them and a workable insurance for their families should in case anything happens to them in the line of duty!

Make fuel pumping price = N40

Respect the rule of law!

Make N1 = $1

Put an end to the insecurities

Charge those who has being dented in one way or the other in his regime undecided

He was a high ranking officer in the army right Then he can lead the battle!

Can Mr President do that I guess you cannot give what you do not have!

We don't need a traveller, we want someone who is capable to deliver not an excuse giver!
in 2015 u didn't vote him but guess what, he won........
Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Godblesspmb:
in 2015 u didn't vote him but guess what, he won........
You mean he rigged undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by manutdrichie(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
lol

if Buhari can show up on that day of debate, even if he doesnt answer any question

I will not only vote i will campagn for him
Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by wakaman: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Haha!
Not fair.
Re: Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? by amaechi1: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Do you want him to lock up the shop and go after thieves? That would be suicidal.

(1) (Reply)

British Peer Accuses Buhari Of "Ineffectiveness" On Fulani Herdsmen Violence / Why Are We Blaming Buhari And Not Ourselves / May Your Road Be Rough - By Tai Solarin, Jan. 1, 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.