Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself (4894 Views)

The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Will Vote For Atiku, If He Travels To America To Clear Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Southernigbo: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hope everyone gonna keep quiet now

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by bigpriik: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Saapa nice one
Guantano bay
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Like seriously.. I smell something though... Hey!!! What's burning

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by epondudu: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Op oooooo, You can lie gan o.
This is a every old pic taken some years back.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Emergingnation(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fake News, the pics was taken here in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by hybrid11(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Beautiful ... Now can we contribute money and send him to US not US embassy in Nigeria
Old pics though

5 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by blackboy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Clown. Its like you do not know the severity of the crime he is being accused of in the USA. If he is lucky he will not spend the rest of his life in prison.

If he loves himself make he no try am, To drop the soap there no be small thing ooo

6 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by after4: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
lies
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by InaNla(f): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2021

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Southernigbo:

You're a shameless fraudster.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by KingOKON: 5:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Southernigbo:

Ya I saw him yesterday in Caladuiguri

5 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by HOVER206: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2021
ABBA Kyari did not portray the quality of a good detective

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Southernigbo: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

who told u I defraud him
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by olisaEze(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Op, FBI don dey observe you like dis. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by RZArecta(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
Like seriously.. I smell something though... Hey!!! What's burning
like why is he wearing a winter jacket in the middle of summer ? One BMC îmbecile used this same picture some weeks back to prove Hushkyari has gone to America only for us to see other things in the news. Believe this shít at your own peril. Baba dey Nigeria, if he had moved we would know cool

3 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Guide777(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
A good try. But this is not US. Look at the tag on him.

1 Like

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by RZArecta(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2021
Guide777:
A good try. But this is not US. Look at the tag on him.
Abba Kyari was grilled like 404 just on Monday by the panel investigating him in Abuja. I don't know why APC îmbeciles just like posting fake news to deceive the public undecided

2 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Madmohamed1: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Southernigbo:
op you think FBI have time for photo shoot whit criminal like EFCC any time you see criminal Abba kayari in USA you will see him whit hand cuffs like his friend In crime

4 Likes

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Yves4real(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2021

Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Danjikanbauchi: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Fake News, the pics was taken here in Nigeria..
it's an old picture when he went for training in USA around 2016.
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Rickmann: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Southernigbo:

Which California? You think you can fool everyone?
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by sammuell(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Op
I'm disappointed in you

Fake news just to prove a point
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Gandollaar(f): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
epondudu:
Op oooooo, You can lie gan o.
This is a every old pic taken some years back.
We know.
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Gandollaar(f): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

You can't even enjoy humor.
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by arthurwillia(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Unrelated
Abeg does any one know how I can get to isara remo from Berger oooo!
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
You can't even enjoy humor.

Humour should be witty and clever. Not reliant on lies or fraud to sell laughter.
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Gandollaar(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Grayoso:

Humour should be witty and clever. Not reliant on lies or fraud to sell laughter.
Go siddon!
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by LionTiger(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oldest of Pictures.
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Gandollaar:
Go siddon!

Lol. You're upset? Hope I haven't ruined your day cool cool
Re: Finally Landed In California To Clear Himself by Gandollaar(f): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. You're upset? Hope I haven't ruined your day cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin

Busted!

Onetemplate is same person as Grayoso! grin

Werey dey disguise grin

You came in with another moniker to like your comment but forgot we engaged with Grayoso, you jumped on my mention grin

Elesewogogo!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrived His State For Voting / Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia / Lg Boss Dragged To Efcc For Approving N1m As Wife’s Kitchen Allowance Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.