Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little (508 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by kingsleyabu(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Few years ago when I came back home for holiday I was dumbfounded when I saw a globacom mast erected in our house. I complain and told few persons that cared to listen the implications thereof. Everyone taught I was crazy. Na only you go school now all my fears is come through. My mummy is suffering from migraine because of the contunous vibration of the generator and the mast. My father is weak he cant even walk a few meter without asking for water or a place to rest the radiation is affecting him.
Our house us dividing into two equal half just because globacom decided not to consider my family.
Now I am afraid if this continue my parent would not eat the fruit of their Labour so globacom should make me cry so early in life for my parent because they want to make money

Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by JeffreyJames(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Telecom Mast does not emit vibrations that will harm you. There is a reason why it's erected at least 35meters off the ground. undecided

Besides una don collect money finish, now you're crying fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by BigBelleControl(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
I guess permission is usually taken before masts are erected with adequate compensation. Did the same happen in your case?

1 Like

Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by 4reala(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Somebody must have collected money from Globacom on your behalf to allow them mount the mask
Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Networks don't just erect mast on people's property without their permission. They must we settled your parents with a hefty sum of money and a bindind document must have been signed. You just can't back out on an agreement because it doesn't favour you. Certain legal steps have to be taken, not by you but your parents or whoever signed the agreement.
Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
enjoy it, becos there must be steady lite to ease ur ssuffering
Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by murphyrichy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ask ur family how much dey made from d mast installation, and see if u can build house somewhere for them.
Re: Globacom Is Killing My Family And Life Little By Little by oluplus(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2018
How sure are you that all the issues you listed above are caused by the radiation from the mask?

I advise your parents to visit an hospital for proper check up. Don't live on assumptions.

(1) (Reply)

I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before / Always Feeling Tired In The Morning / BF SUMA Health Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.