Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before (512 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before by Musisco01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good evening everyone!
I wish to ask the room a question health wise,
I have since from 2 years now been noticing that I purge often which to me is not normal, because I studied myself since from the aforementioned time till date been (24/12/2018), and I noticed that I pass away stool oftentime now and it's unlike before, and some times my rectum will be tightening itself and it's very painful, furthermore my stomach make some disturbing noise almost all the time and that's embarrassing.

I have been taking medications for dysentery and diarrhoea But to no avail. So what should I do? Please help!
Re: I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before by Healthwise17: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Musisco01:
Good evening everyone!
I have since from 2 years now been noticing that I purge often which to me is not normal, because I studied myself since from the aforementioned time till date been (24/12/2018), and I noticed that I pass away stool oftentime now and it's unlike before, and some times my rectum will be tightening itself and it's very painful, furthermore my stomach make some disturbing noise almost all the time and that's embarrassing.

I have been taking medications for dysentery and diarrhoea But to no avail. So what should I do? Please help!

Your condition needs urgent attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run a medical check using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal the affected parts, and other parts that need urgent care.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

1 Like

Re: I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Musisco01:
Good evening everyone!

USE DEFENDER AND SUPER CIDER FOR TWO WEEKS EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

1 Like

Re: I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before by Musisco01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
USE DEFENDER AND SUPER CIDER FOR TWO WEEKS EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

Thanks! But what is the ailment? Is it dysentery
Re: I Pass Away Stool Often Now Unlike Before by ugomnaanny: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Watch your food, avoid sugary things and thank me later.... use to experience this till my doctor advised me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The WHO Wrong About This Silent Killer? / What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It / GPT Pharmaceutical Companies In Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.