Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family (1095 Views)

One Big Family / R.i.p What A Great Lost / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nairaland forum has contributed largely to Nigerians either directly or indirectly. Not only Nigerians at home but to also Nigerians in diaspora. It has contributed to the lives of individual in one way or the other and allows individual to make inform decision at a particular point in time which has also helped individual to contribute positively to the nation and the world at large.

Therefore, I created this thread so that we could identify nairalandes whose post are always unique and has rich contents as well.

Those guys deserve some accolades

Let's set the ball rolling.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Our votes are not complete without the following people.

I speak on behalf of myself and all the entire nairalander to appreciate the number one man on this forum Mr. Seun for selfless services and the quality to serve mankind and for giving us the opportunity to use nairaland and create reasonable posts.

To all moderators be it super mods or mods for your selfless effort day and night to aid this platform maintain orderliness and transparency.

And lastly to all the team that made us a unity called nairalanders. I hope it become part of words in English Language dictionary some days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Before we continue, Let us understand that some nairalanders have dedicated their time and energy to create informative and educative threads and uses enough internet data subscription.

Please if any one has vital information or empowerment. Let's stop asking for money all the time from my own perspective, let's do everything without any form of disguise. We are more than a forum, we are one big family.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Now we are experiencing the end of 2018.
It's time to appreciate does nairalanders whose contributions has show positive impacts on our lives during the course of 2018. These people deserve more.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2018

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by finalboss(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Trust me i giving it all to ymodulus, i was so depressed tonight, i started reading one of his thread.. Forget bout the rest.. And twaci she suprised me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
finalboss:
Trust me i giving it all to ymodulus, i was so depressed tonight, i started reading one of his thread.. Forget bout the rest.. And twaci she suprised me..
waoh, this is surprising.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by EbukaHades10(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Explorers=Do I still need to explain?

Qhal=Regularly supply guys with Vaseline materials

Tosyn2much=Giving us useful 10 this or 10 dat.

AutoJosh=Through him,i learnt more about cars and other things.

Worthy of mention=Royalblak, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OloriLfc as her name implies,she is the lfc's olori.

I may not remember ur moniker but each and everyone here(even those I argue with) made me enjoy Nairaland.

Season's greetings everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Worthy of mention=Royalblak, Lalasticala, Mynd44, OloriLfc as her name implies,she is the lfc's olori.

I may not remember ur moniker but each and everyone here(even those I argue with) made me enjoy Nairaland.

Waoh, nice one!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by babyfaceafrica: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
hmmm,
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by oloriLFC(f): 5:00am On Dec 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Worthy of mention=Royalblak, Lalasticala, Mynd44, OloriLfc as her name implies,she is the lfc's olori.

Compliments of the season to you Ebuka and everyone Y'ALL WILL NEVER WALK ALONE smiley
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by emeijeh(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2018
finalboss:

Where is he?
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by finalboss(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2018
emeijeh:

Where is he?
lets skip that bro, how are you today ?
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
EbukaHades10:

I hail you boss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
finalboss:
lets skip that bro, how are you today ?

I'm fine.
How was your day?
Wanted to find out something from you bro.
Will send you a PM
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by daveP(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP can you try and do this in a neat arrangement and attractive. This is a lovely concept. The way you did the write up isn't great enough for Thread of the year, or what the occasion demands.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 4:31am On Dec 20, 2018
daveP:
OP can you try and do this in a neat arrangement and attractive. This is a lovely concept. The way you did the write up isn't great enough for Thread of the year, or what the occasion demands.
alright, any suggestion is highly welcome besides I typed it with a very small phone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by gocudu: 2:44am On Dec 21, 2018
emeijeh:

Where is he?
Been asking for his contact over a month now and no nairalander seems to know of his where about. Like he is some kinda ghost. I got his number from a certain nairalander and the number never went through, evem his close friends here on nairaland don't even know his whereabouts. No phone number , no WhatsApp, no Instagram, no Twitter. He is a ghost. Complete ghost.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Katier00(f): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2018
finalboss:
ymodulus is everything in one pack. Smart, intelligent, a listener and a good teacher. You have really touched the lives of many nairalanders. Life is unfair but you are just blessed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by cutegentility(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Katier00:
ymodulus is everything in one pack. Smart, intelligent, a listener and a good teacher. You have really touched the lives of many nairalanders. Life is unfair but you are just blessed.
Waoh, Please who is he. I have been on this thread for years without knowing him. This forum is very vast.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Ayobamms: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
1. Ymodulus
2. Venzal

May God bless them abundantly.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Venzal: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ayobamms:
1. Ymod.ulus
2. Venzal

May God bless them abundantly.
Bless you too bro. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dear OP,

I am only going to address the title of this thread which is 'We are one big family'.

No we are not one big family. Let's put all the mushy sentiments aside and be very honest with one another now-

We are not a family on Nairaland. Far from it. I refuse to identify with tribalists, bipolar people, gutter mouthed individuals and people who use the perceived anonymity of this forum to unleash their inner demons, and inner idiots on hapless internet users who come to this forum to unwind They populate the unhallowed hallways of Nairaland, are the most vocal and have pushed the sensible minority further into the background.

I reiterate that WE ARE NOT ONE BIG FAMILY ON NAIRALAND.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ishilove:
Dear OP,

I am only going to address the title of this thread which is 'We are one big family'.

No we are not one big family. Let's put all the mushy sentiments aside and be very honest with one another now-

We are not a family on Nairaland. Far from it. I refuse to identify with tribalists, bipolar people, gutter mouthed individuals and people who use the perceived anonymity of this forum to unleash their inner demons, and inner idiots on hapless internet users who come to this forum to unwind They populate the unhallowed hallways of Nairaland, are the most vocal and have pushed the sensible minority further into the background.

I reiterate that WE ARE NOT ONE BIG FAMILY ON NAIRALAND.
Amen.
In light of this, what do you think about humanity, are we one big human family?
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Amen.
In light of this, what do you think about humanity, are we one big human family?
We could be, but we have no love in our hearts so the tenous strings of familial relationships cannot be successfully knit.
Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ishilove:

We could be, but we have no love in our hearts so the tenous strings of familial relationships cannot be successfully knit.

Ishi Mango, in this year 2019, we shall unite in body, soul & spirit to become one inshah allah. grin

We shall swim through the asteroid belt back to Nibiru from whence we came. grin cheesy grin

You shall be called Ninti and I - Enki Jr., grin

I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my 72karat solid-gold throne above the stars of Yahweh; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself the Most High - and you shall be my Queen. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Ishilove: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Zoharariel:

Ishi Mango, in this year 2019, we shall unite in body, soul & spirit to become one inshah allah. grin

We shall swim through the asteroid belt back to Nibiru from whence we came. grin cheesy grin

I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my 72karat solid-gold throne above the stars of Yahweh; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself the Most High - and you shall be my Queen. grin cheesy grin
You sure do write a lot of nonsense.

Re: Nairaland & Nairalanders - We Are A Great Big Family by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Zoharariel:

(1) (Reply)

Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read / I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed / My Husband Inlaw Is A Witches What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.