Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read (1095 Views)

What Have You Done For Your Parents This Year? / My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read by ejire042(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Do you have kids that have been sitting at home because of JAMB WAHALA?
Do you want your child to have a life everyone will envy?
Do you want know your child can get an international degree here in Nigeria.
Do you

Please read this info. You will thank me for it.

JPTS IS THE ANSWER.

JPTS international is a professional training organization with training approvals and accreditation from various international agencies.
At JPTS we offer Bachelors degree programs, Masters degree programs, Doctorate programs, having affiliates with international universities.

At JPTS we offer MULTIPLE CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME. which means at the end of the course , student shall obtain SEVEN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES FROM JPTS INTL AND A DEGREE CERTIFICATE.(BSC,MSC,PHD) FROM SOUTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, ST LOIUS UNIVERSITY.

WHY JPTS

FOR BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAMS.

1. You do not need JAMB to gain admission into the JPTS Intl. All a student needs is your five credits done at one or two sittings.

2. You will obtain a DEGREE certificate from any of these univeristies(SOUTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, ST LOIUS UNIVERSITY).

3.In addition you will also four Basic Diploma Level 1-4 certificate.

4. You also get Professional Certificate ASIC UK accredited in HSE,QAQC,EIA,HRM,PMP and DOT internship with international organization opportunity to attend International conference in USA, CANADA etc. Shell Loiusana USA training opportunity.

5. At the end of the 3 year program, JPTS issues a professional certificate of completion to the student. While the international University of choice issues a degree certificate immediately after completion of program during the convocation.

THIS MEANS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, THE STUDENT GETS A DEGREE CERTIFICATE FROM AN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY AND ALSO SEVEN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES.

6. At the completion of the program all students are duly mobilised for the mandatory one year NYSC.

7. The best part is the tuition which is cheaper than most universities here in Nigeria. 
Students can also pay their fees in instalments.

8.duration is 3 years. 8 semesters.

FOR MASTER DEGREE PROGRAM

1. Students gets two degrees from the international universities above
2.students also gets Advances level diploma 5-6 ASIC UK accredited
3. Students also gets four professional certifications. HSE,QAQC,EIA,HRM PMP

you will be endorsed as a professional member of the onshore offshore oil and gas professional association of Nigeria. 

Duration for the program is 12 months. 3 semesters. 

REGISTER NOW!!!
ADMISSION ON GOING....

http://www.jptsportal.com/index.php?affiliate=46

There are hundreds of centers spread across the nation. 

REGISTER NOW

http://www.jptsportal.com/index.php?affiliate=46

If you need to talk to me privately , kindly whatsapp me on

Or call

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read by ejire042(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Courses available...

INTERNATIONAL BACHELORS DEGREE/ BASIC
Courses Available

Business administration
Computer engineering and software engineering
Educational planning and management
Engineering
Environmental management
Health care management/Nursing practise
Hospitality management
Industrial maintenance engineering
Information technology management
International relations and diplomacy
Mathematics and statistics
Media and mass communication management.
Nursing science
Occupational health and safety management.
Oil and gas management
Public health .

INTERNATIONAL MASTERS DEGREE/ BASIC
Courses Available

Accounting and management science
Business administration
Computer engineering and software engineering
Educational planning and management
Engineering
Environmental management
Health care management/Nursing practise
Hospitality management
Industrial maintenance engineering
Information technology management
International relations and diplomacy
Mathematics and statistics
Media and mass communication management.
Nursing science
Occupational health and safety management.
Oil and gas management
Public health.

Post Graduate Diploma

International PhD
Courses available

Engineering
Information and communication technology
Health science
Management
Re: Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read by ejire042(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Admission is on going ....
Re: Parents, This Info Will Change Your Childrens Educational Lives. Please Read by ejire042(m): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Admission on going

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed / My Husband Inlaw Is A Witches What Should I Do / A Set Of Chair Available SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.