Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (24979 Views)

Breaking : Atiku Urges Pdp, Lp, Nnpp, Sdp, Others To Merge Against Apc ( Pic ) / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Witnes: 1:49am On Dec 18, 2018
I begin to C Buhari is a kind of nigga that will not relinquish power easily even when he lost, his utterances prove it .How could he have think he won those 3elections when his party don't have complete 5state governors? ....and no supporters from SW, SS? I fear this man called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by ilohvictor(m): 3:29am On Dec 18, 2018
the fool say na God and technology, ewu it is rigging and alamagiri.....Atiku/Obi we know
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by olajizz01(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2018
ifex370:
Mtchew.. Sometimes this guy talks like he's re.tarded
Just like your father

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by olajizz01(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2018
hakeem4:
To be honest I personally like mr. buhari but I want him to vacate the seat for younger ones
How old are you?so Atiku is the younger one,we are doom in this country.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by ifex370(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2018
olajizz01:
How old are you?so Atiku is the younger one,we are doom in this country.

Keep killing yourself over someone that doesn't know you exist
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by olajizz01(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2018
ifex370:

Keep killing yourself over someone that doesn't know you exist
OK,biafrau.d,are you hearing from your scammer cownu,go and lick his shoe,that's where you belong to

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Eventually you said nothing undecided
Ategberoson:

I hope you can read what you write again and see how senseless you sound. the approaches from the beginning to the end was only contradicting themselves while you are using exaggeration to complement the lack of constructive analysis in your post
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
Eventually you said nothing undecided

You can only pretend to be an ignorant towards what you have learnt. learn to be appreciative to people that try to make your brain to be active again

Stressing an outdated and nondirectional approaches makes you look dumb in a public forum
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by DonMekino(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2018
the biggest hypocritical statement.... he lost it was rigging, he won it was God and technology.... this man can never change....its just like Nigeria students.... if u get F, D its d lecturer that gave u, but wen u get A or B...I got it myself...
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Still you've said nothing. A simple understanding of Bubu's statement shows he claimed he won in 2003 when the SW supported Falae so it's a simple reading btw the lines my friend
Ategberoson:

You can only pretend to be an ignorant towards what you have learnt. learn to be appreciative to people that try to make your brain to be active again

Stressing an outdated and nondirectional approaches makes you look dumb in a public forum
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
Still you've said nothing. A simple understanding of Bubu's statement shows he claimed he won in 2003 when the SW supported Falae so it's a simple reading btw the lines my friend

very Illogical conclusion. quit swimming in the ocean of stupidity
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Mace0lane: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018
mycar:
Until he signs the use of card reader into law, he is only saying the opposite. How can he ensure that the security agencies obey his directive, is he not the same person that said that he is not aware that the police IG did not obey his directive on Benue crisis and up till now, nothing has happened and even when the man is due for retirement, he is still there all because of Buhari's passiveness?
You mean PDP as been ruling Nigeria with electoral fraud for 16 years n you can not bear the fraud being returned on the PDP for just 4 years ?

You never learn but 2019 will learn your father both living n dead that Biafra will never come.
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by feddis(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari has learnt so much from his lying Lai.
He was given everything he needed.
He even got new armored cars after the attack on him.
But in return he has been harassing and intimidating his opponents consistently.
So what sort of hypocritical leveled playing ground is he talking about?
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Kenekingisback:
“I am prepared to give the opposition the opportunities I was not given in the past.’’

- The one you were given on a platter in 2015 , how far?

Please resign... angry

“Time is against us. We are extremely vulnerable, and need to be careful that messages are not hijacked and figures tampered with, while being transmitted electronically."

- Who organises and transmits the election result? You mean APGA or PDP?

"Even the Russians were accused of tampering with American election, so we will remain conventional and use electronic transmission in subsequent elections.’’

- Useless excuse, after thought
that excuse is actually not useless, did a whole American not complain that it's electronic process was tampered with? They can be hacked and that is the truth, Nigeria has not developed the capacity to handle such eventualities
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Peace out!
Ategberoson:

very Illogical conclusion. quit swimming in the ocean of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.