Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. (22502 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Agric Minister Vs Buhari’s Agric Minister / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by OLUROCKS(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2018
I wonder why garri isn't #80 just yet if this claim is true
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by OLUROCKS(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Rossikki:

You must be laughing with joy, as your belly is now full, thanks to Buhari.
bag of rice sold for #9000 even less before buhari

I wonder how buhari has fed anybody belle full
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by kamaldin(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2018
dokyOloye:
Na wa ooo.
Is this from vanguard newspaper or Lie Mohammed.
Lwkmd
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by DavidEsq(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Enoch07:
Big lie
grin cheesy grin grin. Make una small small b4 una go kee person with laf na
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by deeoh(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Rossikki:

You must be laughing with joy, as your belly is now full, thanks to Buhari.
you mean with pepper and tomatoes cos the price of bag of rice just incresed to 18grand so is other staples...is A PC that desperate!
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by RTSC: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2018
A derica of rice is now 270 from 240.

I am sure Nigerians are more than the clowns here.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by Eldee54321(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Dropping fast? Hmmmmm Another scam.. I sense LAI MOHAMMED in dis one ooo...Like they said...STOP Spreading FAKE NEWS
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=73939954]When it comes to food items I fall hand die.I don't know how to cook n I don't know the way to the kitchen.

Women in the house, how far?...is this report true?[/quote/]
Black lie bro. Prices of food items are still damn high.
Why are these people always telling lies, the worst part is, people are supporting the lies.
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by Laralag: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Tomatoes is always cheap during this time, I guess its the harvesting , last year a big basket of tomatoe was between 3 -5 thousand. So this is not a yardstick as it will go up drastically in April
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by Godblesspmb: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
grin

See how the demented brain of a certified dullard works. UNICEF has already published figures that even his own state has one of the highest rates of child malnutrition in Nigeria. That was the real reason why the dullard wanted to get them out of Nigeria because they refused to behave like zombies as he wanted them to. This is how he wants to lie his way into getting re-elected.

some of you guys are pathetic.so u believe UNICEF more than the market chairman abi? U are a disgrace to ur generation
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Enoch07:
Big lie
naa real elephant lies...lollllll
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by WIZDOM081(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Cj4charles:
who did the price reduce for, is it the children that has already died due to hunger installed by Buhari or who which other children are you referring to

Are you typing this from heaven?
No more hunger in the land, you and your hate siblings can now eat as much as you can,,,, and spit hate speech more
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by mrNiceGuy200: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
OK our President is trying
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by Great2017: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is not enough to say that the price reduction is as a result of the agricultural programme. Having said this, one is forced to ask whether there has always been price reduction in the afore-mentioned produce within this period in the past three years. If this is true, then, the price reduction is just following the norminal trend.
Re: Food Prices Dropping Fast As Buhari's Agric Efforts Yield Fruit. by poiZon: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rossikki:

It was high before because lazy youths like you would rather eat imported cornflakes and spaghetti plus Indomie rather than go out and use your brain to produce.
pls show us ur farm industrous yoot...

or shut the hell up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos) / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.