Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos (45800 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by pagorino(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Paternity scandal or not, wetin I know b say Mr 2kay don bleep her saggy ass

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Delivar(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
There is a complete erosion of values and respect for womanhood going on in Nigeria right before our eyes and we think its modernization.
A woman is here flaunting the fact that so many men had unprotected sex with her that culminated in the birth of a baby.....we even have someone else claiming to be the baby's dad; which implies that he was one of her numerous sex mates who had unprotected sex with her... (an implication she doesn't deny).
Women do not know they are shooting themselves in the foot by creating the impression that they should be treated like sex objects, hoes and without respect.
Even Linda Ikeji is too rich to fit into a marriage.... So she scripted a relationship with a man and acted her part so well that it was piloted to crash weeks after birthing the child and even the church partook in the celebration.
The bubble will finally burst one day.
A time is coming in Nigeria when men will rather have babies with these shameless Nigerian girls but will import wives with tolerable social history.
Talk about love? Materialism has firmly overthrown it in Nigerian love circles.
At least the Muslims are getting their acts right here.
The future will tell.
Every time women this, women that. Are men themselves saints? There has has been countless threads about men engaging in ritualism but you will never say anything about the erosion of values and respect for manhood.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:

You said it all. POVERTY MENTALITY IS THE BANE OF NIGERIAN WOMEN.
Having children out of wedlock is now the game provided you are rich. NONSENSE. If the useless GIFTY is married would this stupid accusations arise?

AND OUR SO CALLED CHURCHES ARE CELEBRATING THEM.

Becus one big fat cow have been given to d pastor as gift........
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by riches4me(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2018
When paternity turned to TRY UR LUCK.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by janga02(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
There is a complete erosion of values and respect for womanhood going on in Nigeria right before our eyes and we think its modernization.
A woman is here flaunting the fact that so many men had unprotected sex with her that culminated in the birth of a baby.....we even have someone else claiming to be the baby's dad; which implies that he was one of her numerous sex mates who had unprotected sex with her... (an implication she doesn't deny).
Women do not know they are shooting themselves in the foot by creating the impression that they should be treated like sex objects, hoes and without respect.
Even Linda Ikeji is too rich to fit into a marriage.... So she scripted a relationship with a man and acted her part so well that it was piloted to crash weeks after birthing the child and even the church partook in the celebration.
A time is coming in Nigeria when men will rather have babies with these shameless Nigerian girls but will import wives with tolerable social history.
The future will tell.
You just spoke my mind. I wonder the kind of orientation this kind of people will give their child(ren).
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by BrokenCock: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Shameless! I pity our next generation
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by sweetlaw: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
all these yeyebrities trying to stay relevant with yeye news.

if you like, no know the father sef, wetin concern me.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by freemi(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Kolombz:
I dislike this lady alot.Her hubris repulses me.
I am not surprised that she is refusing to admit that Mr 2kay is the father of her child.What else do you expect from an attention seeker.She is just trying to make a fuss about the whole drama in a bid to seek relevance.
She feels that if she concedes that Mr2kay is the father of her child,it would diminish her ego after incessantly denying ever being a relationship with Mr2kay in the past.
That is the schtick of a very pompous person like Gifty
that means she was sleepn wt both of em simutanously n der wer pourin inside. If 2kay didnt pour inside he wudnt ve cme out 2 claim d child. Am ashamd of ths ge
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by SimplePlan34: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
The future will tell.

The sooner u start to realize that marriage is a scam the better for us. Evolution leads to isolation. The more human beings evolve the more they want a perfect partner. Which is not really true. For ur conclusion on importing wife's I can tell u this is happening every where.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Isobug: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Please Who is Gifty and why is she trending on Nairaland front-page?
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by firstpita: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Stop giving us nonsense as news here plsssssssss. What kinda report us this? #Facelesspix telling us the real father. Does she mean #muscle is hand muscle is the father?? Lemme know

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2018
See miscreants talking about values on Nairaland. So its up to females to uphold morals and values while the men are free to do whatever. Does that even make any sense ?

Brain dead negroes producing their likes as their leaders. What are you good for? Nothing!

Africans are just the dumbest set of creatures in this planet. Just wait and see the kind of society we will be having in the next 20 years.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by terryflexy: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
I think a DNA test will solve this issue.....because this guy nor dey yan any how
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Oweku: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
The most stupid woman is the 1 who doesn't know the man responsible for her pregnancy..

Do you want to make cool cash by just browsing the Internet, check my signature, no payment involve..
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by greatman247(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Kolombz:
I am not surprised that she is refusing to admit that Mr 2kay is the father of her child.What else do you expect from an attention seeker.She is just trying to make a fuss about the whole drama in a bid to seek relevance.
She feels that if she concedes that Mr2kay is the father of her child,it would diminish her ego after incessantly denying ever being a relationship with Mr2kay in the past.

You are so right jare. No mind this olosho. She no even get shame say she dey double dick niggaz. I laugh when she says only a mother knows who is the real father of a child, this na lie. Not all mothers, only a mother who Bleep with a minimal or single dick will know. Other slay mama who Bleep with anything in trousers will be confused in the end as to who the real father of her child is. I believe Mr 2Kay, DNA can't tell a lie but Mother of a child can. And don't be deceived Mr 2kay is the real father and Mr. 2Kay is the same nigger that bitch posted up, she is just using us to get attention because she has been long forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by USUKUMA(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Kolombz:

I don't like her one bit.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Notatribalist(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
The future will tell.
you can say this again.. You get sense..
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Decryptor(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
[s]At least the Muslims are getting their acts right here.
[/s]

The future will tell.

You were making perfect sense until the bolded.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by danot1030: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
These ipob ladies are all shameless sluts parading to be classy
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by traihit: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
The future will tell.

Aptly written.
That is the result of having a sense of freedom without any sense of responsibility. We believe we're free and the mostly promoted aspect of Christianity these days is the part that pushes our freedom. But the responsibility aspect, we've neglected. We even rejected our social/cultural norms which supports responsibility with freedom. Everyone do what they like without having a rethink but when the consequences come, we'll suffer for it as a society. Like you rightly said, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by alexola20(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Really? I'm not your mate? And he fvcked you. I think Gifty issa dang FoOol
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by chineloSA(f): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
We give these mixed breeds too much airtime that's why she thinks she is important.
How has she changed her surroundings?
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
this gifty sef.. Mtcheewwwwwwwww
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
How good is the woman’s _pussy that two grown men start fighting over the child’s paternity? It’s a rare case but it happens. I’m sure a lot of mumu girls have wet dreams of this sort.
So, is the dad Kemen because that’s where my mind’s gone? He doesn’t dress as good but is muscular. From anecdotal evidence I’ve seen guys who work out mostly birth females.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by aprilwise(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
If I say some girls are useless and worthless . I wish had only boys as siblings
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2018
后来句我们是冠军
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Ohraykon: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
The future will tell.
too much sense will not kill you even me i dont think i can marry a nigerian lady sef i want to live long
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by engrkaz(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
alexola20:

Sinu oko alabosi.
Gbayi brooda mi..
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Biingoo: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Delivar:

Every time women this, women that. Are men themselves saints? There has has been countless threads about men engaging in ritualism but you will never say anything about the erosion of values and respect for manhood.
Woman wrapper spotted!
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Marvins0009: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Gifty is giving everybody ni o I Dey on quee self

Hoe
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by monex(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2018
Nnemuka:

Only a mother knows the father of her child.
Stop masturbating over gift an Linda's post.

A mother might not know the father of her child if she had multiple sex partners in short time periods.

only DNA knows the father of a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Meek Mill And Kanyo O Kanyo (pics) / Don Jazzy Changes Random Boys Life (pics) / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.