Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos (45828 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Daughter / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Xisnin(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:

A time is coming in Nigeria when men will rather have babies with these shameless Nigerian girls but will import wives with tolerable social history.
Ask Nigerians who import village wives to the US.
They will tell you tales.
You are very funny, do you really think that a woman will see what is going on in society but
will choose to remain subservient?
African American men thought they are doing great and enjoying themselves
when the babymama revolution started, now many of their kids have no father figures
and end up as street urchins and criminals who adopt gang leaders as fathers.
There is no escape from societal decay, everybody will suffer from it.

Talk about love? Materialism has firmly overthrown it in Nigerian love circles.
At least the Muslims are getting their acts right here.
The future will tell.
Which Muslims?
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
I only hope she doesn’t raise her daughter same way she was raised... happy birthday to the little princess.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by TundRash(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
There is a complete erosion of values and respect for womanhood going on in Nigeria right before our eyes and we think its modernization.
A woman is here flaunting the fact that so many men had unprotected sex with her that culminated in the birth of a baby.....we even have someone else claiming to be the baby's dad; which implies that he was one of her numerous sex mates who had unprotected sex with her... (an implication she doesn't deny).
Women do not know they are shooting themselves in the foot by creating the impression that they should be treated like sex objects, hoes and without respect.
Even Linda Ikeji is too rich to fit into a marriage.... So she scripted a relationship with a man and acted her part so well that it was piloted to crash weeks after birthing the child and even the church partook in the celebration.
The bubble will finally burst one day.
A time is coming in Nigeria when men will rather have babies with these shameless Nigerian girls but will import wives with tolerable social history.
The future will tell.

You have too much sense.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by mathias32(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry this gifty is disgusting tongue and annoying

Buy our verified Nigerian Adsense
I'm interested
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by creepsyme(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Kolombz:
I dislike this lady alot.Her hubris repulses me.
I am not surprised that she is refusing to admit that Mr 2kay is the father of her child.What else do you expect from an attention seeker.She is just trying to make a fuss about the whole drama in a bid to seek relevance.
She feels that if she concedes that Mr2kay is the father of her child,it would diminish her ego after incessantly denying ever being a relationship with Mr2kay in the past.
That is the schtick of a very pompous person like Gifty
words cannot quantify my dislike for her. I just cannot help it.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by addicted268(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
sankky:
There is a complete erosion of values and respect for womanhood going on in Nigeria right before our eyes and we think its modernization.
A woman is here flaunting the fact that so many men had unprotected sex with her that culminated in the birth of a baby.....we even have someone else claiming to be the baby's dad; which implies that he was one of her numerous sex mates who had unprotected sex with her... (an implication she doesn't deny).
Women do not know they are shooting themselves in the foot by creating the impression that they should be treated like sex objects, hoes and without respect.
Even Linda Ikeji is too rich to fit into a marriage.... So she scripted a relationship with a man and acted her part so well that it was piloted to crash weeks after birthing the child and even the church partook in the celebration.
The bubble will finally burst one day.
The future will tell.

I cant even fault any single thing you wrote here,sadly. cry
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by creepsyme(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:
Truly this Gifty has the brain of a chicken. So she was collecting sperm from both men at the same time angry
that's the implication.
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Badonasty(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mophasa:
Earlier today popular singer Mr 2kay shared a photo of his lovechild Alisha with controversial reality tv star Gifty Powers celebrating the child,s birthday.

However Gifty Powers had come out to debunk mr 2kays claim that he is the father of her child. The reality star has been consistent in denying been in a relationship with the "Waterside boy".

She took to her instastory and wrote"

"Only a mother knows the father of her baby"
I am not a babymama"

She has also shared a photo of a man other than Mr.2kay,whom she alleges is her babydaddy.

Mr.2kay has continued to insist he is the father of Alisha,at this point only a paternity (Dna) test would settle the matter

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/12/paternity-fightgifty-powers-reveals.html?m=1

na the idiot wey accept the baby I blame
Re: Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
mathias32:

I'm interested

Check my signature sharply for my digits thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s / Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.