Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (26946 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Point is hypocrites are actually very disgusting people! You're not more PDP or anti APC than a lot of the PDP sycophants here. The only difference is everyone else owns & accepts their bias, & that's absolutely fine! You don't see them claim to be neutral when their comments indicate otherwise which is really irritating!

Anyways, cheers, Mr "neutral"! grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy here we go again with d name calling. I was wondering when u were going to weaponise ur words 4d purpose of personal attacks. U c y I said I have become an obsession 2u? If I choose to call myself neutral, what law have I broken? In ur mind, its just not possible. U are too sentimentally attached 2 this APC/PDP thing. Sorry sweetheart, am not.

My stance is "irritating" 2u. Pls go back&read my last post 2u. I said something that d anger in ur words is tangible. So u just keep proving me right. Like I said, its not my job 2 console u or to make u feel better about urself. If am irritating 2u, there's nothing I can do about it. Am not on nairaland because of u. If u want 2 make me ur purpose on this forum, pls feel free. But like I said b4, its a pity u are keeping grudges& u are in pain over my personal opinion that has absolutely nothing 2do with u. Am living my life and u chasing shadows
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

grin cheesy grin cheesy here we go again with d name calling. I was wondering when u were going to weaponise ur words 4d purpose of personal attacks. U c y I said I have become an obsession 2u? If I choose to call myself neutral, what law have I broken? In ur mind, its just not possible. U are too sentimentally attached 2 this APC/PDP thing. Sorry sweetheart, am not.

My stance is "irritating" 2u. Pls go back&read my last post 2u. I said something that d anger in ur words is tangible. So u just keep proving me right. Like I said, its not my job 2 console u or to make u feel better about urself. If am irritating 2u, there's nothing I can do about it. Am not on nairaland because of u. If u want 2 make me ur purpose on this forum, pls feel free. But like I said b4, its a pity u are keeping grudges& u are in pain over my personal opinion that has absolutely nothing 2do with u. Am living my life and u chasing shadows
Once again, cheers, Mr "neutral"! grin grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi gave all this data with looking at a paper and Osinabajo was busy reading out a prepared text in the name of debate

bigboluet:
AWKA—Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Peter Obi has insisted that the statistical data he reeled out during the Saturday December 15 Vice Presidential debate were accurate, as he obtained them from competent sources. Peter Obi Obi has been greeted with outright criticism from some Nigerians, who claimed that most of the statistical data he reeled out during the debate were not correct and overblown in most cases. Obi’s Media Adviser, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, in a statement yesterday, called on Nigerians to disregard those going about debunking, as incorrect, the data used by the former Governor of Anambra State to support his points during the 2018 Vice Presidential debate. Obienyem said that engaging in what he called “statistical fallacy” was a mark of persons without honour and insisted that Obi did not do so during the debate as, “the sources of all the facts and statistics he put forward could easily be verified.”

In the statement made available to journalists, Obienyem itemised all the points that Obi made during the debate and gave the source of Obi’s data, which he challenged those doubting their authenticity to verify. Part of the statement read: “During the debate, Obi said that Nigeria used over 50% of her revenue to service debt. This can be verified from DMO’s 2017 reports on Nigeria’s debt stock and total debt service. Obi said the country’s total debt stock was N22.7 trillion, about USD80 billion. This can be verified from DMO’s June 2018 report on Nigeria’s debt stock. Obi said that Mexico’s GDP was over USD1 trillion and its GDP per capita was over USD8,000 This can be verified from World Bank report on: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?locations=MX&view=chart). Obi said that South Africa’s stock market capitalization was USD900 billion. This can be verified from Stock Market Clock (https://www.stockmarketclock.com/exchanges/jse). Obi said that Nigerian bank loans is made up of 15% of GDP. This can be verified from the World Bank (source: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FD.AST.PRVT.GD.ZS?locations=NG&view=chart). Obi said that Nigeria had the highest number of the Poor at 87 million – growing by six persons per minute.

This can be verified from Brookings Institute publication, ‘The start of a new poverty narrative” published by Homi Kharas, Kristofer Hamel, and Martin Hofer on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 (source: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2018/06/19/the-start-of-a-new-poverty-narrative/). Obi said that Nigeria’s Human Development Index (HDI) ranking moved from 152 – 157. This can be verified from http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2018_human_development_statistical_update.pdf ). Obi said that the Misery Index in Nigeria worsened. This can be verified from https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/hankes-annual-misery-index-worlds-saddest-happiest-countries). Obi said that the FG budgeted N340 billion on health and paid over N1 trillion on PMS subsidy. Education budget was about N400 billion. This can be verified from https://punchng.com/subsidy-on-petrol-hits-n1-4tn-per-year-says-fg/. Obi said that the ease of doing business ranking was currently at 146. This can be verified from http://www.worldbank.org/content/dam/doingBusiness/media/Annual-Reports/English/DB2019-report_web-version.pdf).Obi said that China created 7.2 million jobs within first 6 months in 2018. This can be verified fromhttp://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201809/17/WS5b9f2aeda31033b4f46566bb.html).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/vp-debate-obi-insists-on-statistical-data-provides-sources/

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Once again, cheers, Mr "neutral"! grin grin

Call me any name u want 2 call me. U are free. All I no is that, when people run out of things 2 say, name calling becomes a last resort to save face
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
You no get sense but you no no. So newspaper source no be reference .. I just wonder who wasted resources in your education.

I hope you are term papers while in school or you no go reach that level ...even libraries keeps newspapers as reference material but a brainless eddiot like you come dey mumu hi self for Africa's largest forum for the sake of likes

amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lensdam(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Where is the source of the 2 million vehicles mentioned by obi?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Dedetwo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
I want disintegrated Nigeria so that the people in the mold of Osunbadjoker can lead the Oduduwa Republic, people in the class of Obi can lead Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra while people in the level of Dumbass from Katsina State lead Arewa Republic. Nigeria as presently configured cannot make use of the intellect housed in each of these men without disintegration. The test of the pudding is in the eating. All these nonsensical online debates cannot solve the problems set upon the people. Let us go our different ways and then see whose economic approach will shine a light on the nation states.

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Call me any name u want 2 call me. U are free. All I no is that, when people run out of things 2 say, name calling becomes a last resort to save face
Run out of things to say? Com'on, Mr "neutral"! grin I think say na you sabi throw questions pass as you dey do allover Nairaland to the people against your bias but ordinary simple question to tell us why a "neutral" will viciously point out one exaggeration of one candidate & defend the lies of the other, you no fit talk! But since you still insist say you be neutral, I no fit argue with you na! grin

And when did calling you a neutral, which you say you are, become an insult? Quit playing the victim, Mr "neutral"!
Once again, Cheers, Mr " neutral"! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by PFRB: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gennygolden:
According Cable News facts check, Peter Obi’s figures didn’t add up. He fabricated things.

CLAIM BY OBI: There are about two million vehicles in Nigeria.
CHECKED: False. According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Nigeria has a total vehicle population of about 11,547,236 as at the third quarter of 2017.

CLAIM BY OSINBAJO: Bag of fertiliser now sells for N6,000 to N7,000.
CHECKED: Largely correct. Price of fertiliser has experienced a drastic drop following the Nigeria-Morroco fertiliser deal. As at 2016, a bag of fertiliser sold above N10,000
CLAIM BY OBI: Total loans from the banks in Nigeria is N19trn and only 0.5% goes to SMEs
CHECKED: Unverified.

CLAIM BY OSINBAJO: There is a tax threshold for SMEs, SMEs get to a level before they pay taxes
CHECKED: Verification in progress.

CLAIM BY GALADIMA: AFCTA will not benefit Nigeria
CHECKED: Cannot be proven by facts.
CLAIM BY OBI: African trade today is less than 9 percent
CHECKED: False. According to Afriexim Bank, Intra-Africa trade is around 15 percent. In 2016, intra-African exports made up 18 percent of total exports according to Brookings Institution.

CLAIM BY OSINBAJO: Nigeria went down by 64 places under PDP, but has risen by 24 places under APC
CHECKED: True and False. Nigeria went down from 120 to 170 between 2008 and 2015, under PDP rule. Under the APC, ease of doing business has risen from 170 in 2015 to 146 in 2018, according to the World Bank Ease of Doing Business report.

CLAIM BY OBI: Oil give you 80% of foreign exchange earnings
CHECKED: False. As at 2017 NBS figures showed that Nigeria’s foreign exchange earnings from oil the oil sector stood above 90%.

CLAIM BY OBI: To bring out goods from Apapa cost more than it takes to bring goods from Europe
CHECKED: Unverified

CLAIM BY GALADIMA: We have four refineries in Nigeria, and none is working.
CHECKED: Dicey. The refineries according to NNPC reports are working at sub-optimal levels. Not totally dysfunctional.

UMMA GESTO: Nigerian Airways was one of the largest in the world
Verification in progress

CLAIM BY OBI: Apple Inc’s market cap is bigger than the economy of Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt
CHECKED: Dicey. Apple’s market cap today is $788.57 billion. The economy of these three countries are bigger than Apple. When Apple was $1 trillion a few months ago, it was bigger in dollar terms.

My brother , your bias is very clear. In 01 you said largely correct even though the figures given by the VP are false. In 02 you said false even when the margin is as close as that of the VP. Na waa for unaooooo. Obi missed his mark by 10% you said false but the VP missed his mark by 30-40% and you said "largely correct" na waaaaa oooooooo
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Run out of things to say? Com'on, Mr "neutral"! grin I think say na you sabi throw questions pass as you dey do allover Nairaland to the people against your bias but ordinary simple question to tell us why a "neutral" will viciously point out one exaggeration of one candidate & defend the lies of the other, you no fit talk! But since you still insist say you be neutral, I no fit argue with you na! grin

And when did calling you a neutral, which you say you are, become an insult? Quit playing the victim, Mr "neutral"!
Once again, Cheers, Mr " neutral"! grin

I didn't tell u calling me "Mr Neutral" is an insult, did I? But if that is what will make u feel good about urself, pls enjoy urself.

U keep showing me what all this is about. If I have been asking questions all over nairaland, have I broken any law? Y is that a problem 2u? So u c how i have become ur mission&purpose on nairaland. Am honoured.

This isn't about what obi/osinbajo said or didn't say. Its a grudge u are keeping from aeons past. because all I c is someone who is hurt by something who is out to get his pound of flesh. All this ur drama that obi said...osinbajo said isn't about issues. Its personal. U are too personally attached. U are hurt. U have 2 find healing 4 urself. Look inwards. I can't give it 2u
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u calling me "Mr Neutral" is an insult, did I? But if that is what will make u feel good about urself, pls enjoy urself.

U keep showing me what all this is about. If I have been asking questions all over nairaland, have I broken any law? Y is that a problem 2u? So u c how i have become ur mission&purpose on nairaland. Am honoured.

This isn't about what obi/osinbajo said or didn't say. Its a grudge u are keeping from aeons past. because all I c is someone who is hurt by something who is out to get his pound of flesh. All this ur drama that obi said...osinbajo said isn't about issues. Its personal. U are too personally attached. U are hurt. U have 2 find healing 4 urself. Look inwards. I can't give it 2u
There's no pound of flesh anywhere to be gotten, Mr neutral! Simply explain why a "neutral" will viciously point out the exaggerations of one candidate & defend the brutal lies of the other candidate! But since you have no answer (as you've shown) & you still claim to be neutral, then I don follow you gree say you be neutral na! Abi? grin Or someone is angry his usual "I'm a neutral" line is being challenged or busted? grin
Once again, Cheers, Mr "neutral"! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

There's no pound of flesh anywhere to be gotten, Mr neutral! Simply explain why a "neutral" will viciously point out the exaggerations of one candidate & defend the brutal lies of the other candidate! But since you have no answer (as you've shown) & you still claim to be neutral, then I don follow you gree say you be neutral na! Abi? grin Or someone is angry his usual "I'm a neutral" line is being challenged or busted? grin
Once again, Cheers, Mr "neutral"! grin

It should b about 4months ago now if am not mistaken. U were still on this ur "mr. Neutral" campaign. I told u d same thing then. Try and find closure and healing. If after all these months, u still feel this way, then I don't no how else 2 help u. Its d same lines u still repeating now.According 2u, am a hypocrite and I remember u said that long ago. Am still amazed that after all these months u still haven't healed. I really wish I could help u find closure but calling me Mr. Neutral seems 2b therapeutic 4u. If that will help, don't let me stand in ur way
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by deomelllo: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Shookonekilla:

When one is poorly educated and intellectually handicapped this sort of post you made is what one finds

You are clearly an illiterate who learned how to speak English from Twitter, hence you can't understand what the term verifiable facts mean
[/s]

Him Tu Lai aka African China aka Obigotry Can lie Sha..

grin

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by 6digitscomrade: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
OreMI22:

Now that Obi has cited his data sources, can APC provide their sources that the economy has improved under Buhari?

Bunch of shameless cunts and SCAMMERS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
they will quickly go and develop ajeromi and ikorodu..If lagos is working Nigeria deserves next level...U knw everything naaa
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Modarun(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
FlyoruB:
You Obi people should let sleeping dogs lie. The damage has already been done. If his stats were so accurate he would not have deleted some tweets. Obi would be better off as a Chinese envoy than a Nigerian VP.

and we quess Osibanjo should be minister of Almajiri abd vote buying with his latest prowess in buying votes and distributing stipends after pushing Nigerians into extreme poverty?

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

It should b about 4months ago now if am not mistaken. U were still on this ur "mr. Neutral" campaign. I told u d same thing then. Try and find closure and healing. If after all these months, u still feel this way, then I don't no how else 2 help u. Its d same lines u still repeating now.According 2u, am a hypocrite and I remember u said that long ago. Am still amazed that after all these months u still haven't healed. I really wish I could help u find closure but calling me Mr. Neutral seems 2b therapeutic 4u. If that will help, don't let me stand in ur way
You honestly seem too angry someone is challenging & busting your "I'm a neutral" line! I'm really sorry for that, my neutral friend. grin
You've tried too hard to divert from telling us why a "neutral" will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to about 5 different people against his bias on a thread & defend the brutal lies of the other candidate on that same thread. Instead, you keep trying to concoct where the question is from! Can you at least answer the question for us so we know the real meaning of being a neutral & learn, & stop trying to concoct where the question is from! Is that too hard for you to answer, my neutral friend? grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by pawesome(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Good to know you agree ojukwu is the only lifeless coward he goat.
Yet, this doesn't erase the fact that the urine drinking ipob miscreants busy making lame attempt to install a fugitive as president will only end up making him a good replacement for their runnaway god presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal.
just because a few AFONJAs think is all about tribalism.. That's why nothernerns keep slaying them
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by 34webers(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
pawesome:
just because a few AFONJAs think is all about tribalism.. That's why nothernerns keep slaying them
[/s]
Even though ipob miscreants were born and bred with tribalism? A quick look at this forum will say which bastards read tribal meaning to any news requiring intellectual discourse.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Ruddyman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.

And so? the ones you saw are they correct or not? Those newspaper did you check their sources also?
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by banio: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
My vote is for Peter Obi, the rock
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

You honestly seem too angry someone is challenging & busting your "I'm a neutral" line! I'm really sorry for that, my neutral friend. grin
You've tried too hard to divert from telling us why a "neutral" will viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate to about 5 different people against his bias on a thread & defend the brutal lies of the other candidate on that same thread. Instead, you keep trying to concoct where the question is from! Can you at least answer the question for us so we know the real meaning of being a neutral & learn, & stop trying to concoct where the question is from! Is that too hard for you to answer, my neutral friend? grin

Angry with u? Y should I b angry with u? What have u done wrong? Even with all ur insults I wasn't angry how much more when I no u are trying 2 get ur pound of flesh. This isn't d first timr u have done this. Ur first line which talks about "busting & challenging" is all this is about which lays credence 2 what I have been saying. Like I told u in ur last adventure some months ago, u are hurt due 2 an interaction we had months b4 that were ur ego was bruised. There u used all sorts of foul language to address me and i waz never angry with u. If not that I cautioned u last week or so, u would have continued in that stead of using insults. Like I told u a few months ago, it was never about any topic. U really arent interested in d topic. 4u its personal. Its just about ur pound of flesh reflected in ur mission to "bust" me. D busting, d challenging is just d surface. Its just a reflection of d hurt& pain u are feeling. Count backwards d number of months u have been on my neutrality status. Its just pure pain. That's y I said try&find closure. U going thru a lot i understand but u can't b carrying so much pain around 4 that long. Its amazing how u do it
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Angry with u? Y should I b angry with u? What have u done wrong? Even with all ur insults I wasn't angry how much more when I no u are trying 2 get ur pound of flesh. This isn't d first timr u have done this. Ur first line which talks about "busting & challenging" is all this is about which lays credence 2 what I have been saying. Like I told u in ur last adventure some months ago, u are hurt due 2 an interaction we had months b4 that were ur ego was bruised. There u used all sorts of foul language to address me and i waz never angry with u. If not that I cautioned u last week or so, u would have continued in that stead of using insults. Like I told u a few months ago, it was never about any topic. U really arent interested in d topic. 4u its personal. Its just about ur pound of flesh reflected in ur mission to "bust" me. D busting, d challenging is just d surface. Its just a reflection of d hurt& pain u are feeling. Count backwards d number of months u have been on my neutrality status. Its just pure pain. That's y I said try&find closure. U going thru a lot i understand but u can't b carrying so much pain around 4 that long. Its amazing how u do it

Pound of flesh for what exactly Can you tell us? Don't delude yourself, my neutral friend! grin

So, my neutral friend, I agree you're neutral & that's why I want to learn how to be neutral from you & not to be biased like myself. So can you tell us how possible it is for a guy to viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate while defending the lies of the other candidate & still claim to be a "neutral"? grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by kernel001: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Typical of Biafra Igbo jews. They don’t respect their parents and they wake their parents from sleep with a kick . That’s why they’re so fast to mention someone else’s father or mother .
Igbos are bastards

Afonjaic demons are dirty and despicable. The sons of fallen demons, from a brown roof republic, unity beggars.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Pound of flesh for what exactly Can you tell us? Don't delude yourself, my neutral friend! grin

So, my neutral friend, I agree you're neutral & that's why I want to learn how to be neutral from you & not to be biased like myself. So can you tell us how possible it is for a guy to viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate while defending the lies of the other candidate & still claim to be a "neutral"? grin

Do u no what it means when someone says "u have shown me ur hand"? It means u have shown ur intentions. 4 months unend&4 as long as u have felt hurt, u have shown ur hand, a personal vandetta which u have said is 2 challenge & to bust. If there was no pound of flesh, u have been on this 4 how many months now, making ur grievance known with a large trench of foul language. How do u insult someone so passionately over several months&then u say u ain't after ur pound of flesh? my dear, u have shown me ur hand so I don't have any point 2 prove 2u. I told u b4, u free 2 think what u want&am not here 2 make u feel better. If u feel u are biased, that's ur opinion & u are entitled 2 it. Whatever therapeutic measures u want 2 adopt 2 make urself feel better& to heal, pls avail urself
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Do u no what it means when someone says "u have shown me ur hand"? It means u have shown ur intentions. 4 months unend&4 as long as u have felt hurt, u have shown ur hand, a personal vandetta which u have said is 2 challenge & to bust. If there was no pound of flesh, u have been on this 4 how many months now, making ur grievance known with a large trench of foul language. How do u insult someone so passionately over several months&then u say u ain't after ur pound of flesh? my dear, u have shown me ur hand so I don't have any point 2 prove 2u. I told u b4, u free 2 think what u want&am not here 2 make u feel better. If u feel u are biased, that's ur opinion & u are entitled 2 it. Whatever therapeutic measures u want 2 adopt 2 make urself feel better& to heal, pls avail urself
Mr neutral says I insult him passionately over several months! Funny dude! grin

Now, despite the fact that you almost always litter Nairaland's politics section with your " I'm a neutral" talk especially when some Nairaland members question your bias after you might have asked them your usual questions probably only you & your likes consider smart, how many separate occasions have I ever quoted you on Nairaland, since you claim I'm trying to get one imaginary pound of flesh from you for several months And if I ask you to specifically tell us why you keep mentioning pound of flesh now, or what battle you won that's making you mention this "pound of flesh" stuff, you no go fit talk! Like I said earlier, quit deluding yourself about winning one imaginary battle here; you don't have any sort of capability to do that, Mr neutral! grin

Truth is a lot of people, including me, post way way more ridiculous, uncouth & biased crap on Nairaland than you but I respect them a lot because they are not hypocrites; they own & defend their bias & don't form what they're clearly not, especially when it's unnecessary to do so! grin

Now, my "neutral" friend, stop playing the victim & diverting from answering a simple question!
Can you simply tell us how possible it is for a guy to viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate while defending the lies of the other candidate & still claim to be a "neutral"? I really want to be unbiased & be neutral like you, you know! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mr neutral says I insult him passionately over several months! Funny dude! grin

Now, despite the fact that you almost always litter Nairaland's politics section with your " I'm a neutral" talk especially when some Nairaland members question your bias after you might have asked them your usual questions probably only you & your likes consider smart, how many separate occasions have I ever quoted you on Nairaland, since you claim I'm trying to get one imaginary pound of flesh from you for several months And if I ask you to specifically tell us why you keep mentioning pound of flesh now, or what battle you won that's making you mention this "pound of flesh" stuff, you no go fit talk! Like I said earlier, quit deluding yourself about winning one imaginary battle here; you don't have any sort of capability to do that, Mr neutral! grin

Truth is a lot of people, including me, post way way more ridiculous, uncouth & biased crap on Nairaland than you but I respect them a lot because they are not hypocrites; they own & defend their bias & don't form what they're clearly not!

Now, my "neutral" friend, stop playing the victim & diverting from answering a simple question!
Can you simply tell us how possible it is for a guy to viciously point out the exaggeration of one candidate while defending the lies of the other candidate & still claim to be a "neutral"? I really want to be unbiased & be neutral like you, you know! grin

Am sure ur memory serves u well. Wasn't it just a few days ago i cautioned u to try 2b civil? What was that about? If I litter nairaland with my "am neutral talk", have I broken any laws? I don't think so. That's y I repeat again, this is personal 2u. U are offended&hurt.

Moukandjo:

you might have asked them your usual questions probably only you & your likes consider smart,

Look at ur words. D passion is tangible. This is pure pain&hurt. U need 2 heal my brother. U are too obsessed with this issue. U are only out 4 blood. So don't expect me 2 indulge u. U hurting from this.

I didn't win any battle over u cos I didn't engage u in a battle in d first place. But if u have been on this issue 4 about a year now with so much passion, then its obvious u are hurting from something. If u dont feel "defeated" over something i dont even remember, u wont b monitoring me on nairaland. U obviously need closure. U really really need 2 heal
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Am sure ur memory serves u well. Wasn't it just a few days ago i cautioned u to try 2b civil? What was that about? If I litter nairaland with my "am neutral talk", have I broken any laws? I don't think so. That's y I repeat again, this is personal 2u. U are offended&hurt.

Look at ur words. D passion is tangible. This is pure pain&hurt. U need 2 heal my brother. U are too obsessed with this issue. U are only out 4 blood. So don't expect me 2 indulge u. U hurting from this.

I didn't win any battle over u cos I didn't engage u in a battle in d first place. But if u have been on this issue 4 about a year now with so much passion, then its obvious u are hurting from something. If u dont feel "defeated" over something i dont even remember, u wont b monitoring me on nairaland. U obviously need closure. U really really need 2 heal
To answer question na problem for you! I repeat, since you claim I've been quoting you for months, how many times have I quoted you on Nairaland despite you littering Nairaland politics section with some "I'm neutral" line?
There's no out for blood here other than me tackling some random Nairaland member who keeps insulting & irritating our sensibilities by claiming to be neutral all over the political section when their comments clearly shows otherwise! It's the same way you display your "neutrality" by only quoting & questioning the guys who're against your bias in the political section! Or were you also "out for blood" when you were viciously quoting like 5 people consecutively who were against your bias with the same questions on exaggeration by our VP until the lies by your preferred candidate were pointed out to you & you went ahead to defend them?

So once again, my neutral friend, there's no "out for blood" anywhere! If I decided to quote you every time I came across your comments here insulting our sensibilities & claiming to be neutral, I'd be quoting you almost everyday but I don't have time for that. I'm only going to be pointing out the hypocrisy whenever I'm in the mood to, & it seems I'm in the mood to today! I could be in the mood again tomorrow too & may not be in the mood to respond to your "I'm neutral" talks here for the next few weeks!

Cheers, mr neutral! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

To answer question na problem for you! I repeat, since you claim I've been quoting you for months, how many times have I quoted you on Nairaland despite you littering Nairaland politics section with some "I'm neutral" line?
There's no out for blood here other than me tackling some random Nairaland member who keeps insulting & irritating our sensibilities by claiming to be neutral all over the political section when their comments clearly shows otherwise! It's the same way you display your "neutrality" by only quoting & questioning the guys who're against your bias in the political section! Or were you also "out for blood" when you were viciously quoting like 5 people consecutively who were against your bias with the same questions on exaggeration by our VP until the lies by your preferred candidate were pointed out to you & you went ahead to defend them?

So once again, my neutral friend, there's no "out for blood" anywhere! If I decided to quote you every time I came across your comments here insulting our sensibilities & claiming to be neutral, I'd be quoting you almost everyday but I don't have time for that. I'm only going to be pointing out the hypocrisy whenever I'm in the mood to, & it seems I'm in the mood to today! I could be in the mood again tomorrow too & may not be in the mood to respond to your "I'm neutral" talks here for the next few weeks!

Cheers, mr neutral! grin

Is there anywhere I said u were quoting me 4 months? How long now have u been on this issue?
Moukandjo:

There's no out for blood here other than me tackling some random Nairaland member who keeps insulting & irritating our sensibilities by claiming to be neutral all over the political section when their comments clearly shows otherwise! It's the same way you display your "neutrality" by only quoting & questioning the guys who're against your bias in the political section!

Once again, u keep showing ur hand. With ur words, u are carefully putting together d missing pieces of d puzzle. These are expressions of hurt. Like I said, am amazed how u have become so obsessed with me 4 so long. Obviously, u are in pain. Ur words clearly give u away. So u feel "insulted"...that confirms all I have been saying. U are "irritated". If u are irritated, that explains ur obsession. That's y u are out 4 blood looking 4 ur pound of flesh cos u feel irritated&insulted. Its cos u feel irritated & insulted u have kept all these grudges all these months and poured out ur pain with insultive words. That's ur way of fighting back. So my dear, that's what this is about...personal vandetta. Its all pent up anger&I understand. I have no point 2 prove 2u. Whats important is 4u 2 pull urself together. U just won't get ur healing by all this. Just find ur healing by looking within u.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2018
lexy2014:

Is there anywhere I said u were quoting me 4 months? How long now have u been on this issue?

Once again, u keep showing ur hand. With ur words, u are carefully putting together d missing pieces of d puzzle. These are expressions of hurt. Like I said, am amazed how u have become so obsessed with me 4 so long. Obviously, u are in pain. Ur words clearly give u away. So u feel "insulted"...that confirms all I have been saying. U are "irritated". If u are irritated, that explains ur obsession. That's y u are out 4 blood looking 4 ur pound of flesh cos u feel irritated&insulted. Its cos u feel irritated & insulted u have kept all these grudges all these months and poured out ur pain with insultive words. That's ur way of fighting back. So my dear, that's what this is about...personal vandetta. Its all pent up anger&I understand. I have no point 2 prove 2u. Whats important is 4u 2 pull urself together. U just won't get ur healing by all this. Just find ur healing by looking within u.
I think you need the motivational stuff more my extremely deluded neutral friend who thinks I'm obsessed with him! grin I'm actually only irritated by all hypocrites, my neutral friend, not just you! So you would be right if you say I'm obsessed with hypocrites! I point out hypocrisy whenever I come across it on Nairaland & it's unfortunate that as far as I know, you're the master of that here!
If you display the same stinking hypocrisy on Nairaland again where you tell yourself with a straight face that you're neutral & you viciously point out the exaggeration of the one candidate while defending the many lies of the other candidate & I come across it, I'll call you out! If a monicker different from yours displays the same hypocrisy, I'll still call the monicker out, & it wouldn't mean I'm obsessed with the monicker.
It just reinforces my point that hypocrites, especially the deluded ones who lie to themselves that they're one thing while they do the other, irritate me!

Once again, cheers, my neutral friend! grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Moukandjo:

I think you need the motivational stuff more my extremely deluded neutral friend who thinks I'm obsessed with him! grin I'm actually only irritated by all hypocrites, my neutral friend, not just you! So you would be right if you say I'm obsessed with hypocrites! I point out hypocrisy whenever I come across it on Nairaland & it's unfortunate that as far as I know, you're the master of that here!
If you display the same stinking hypocrisy on Nairaland again where you tell yourself with a straight face that you're neutral & you viciously point out the exaggeration of the one candidate while defending the many lies of the other candidate & I come across it, I'll call you out! If a monicker different from yours displays the same hypocrisy, I'll still call the monicker out, & it wouldn't mean I'm obsessed with the monicker.
It just reinforces my point that hypocrites, especially the deluded ones who lie to themselves that they're one thing while they do the other, irritate me!

Once again, cheers, my neutral friend! grin

If u remember vividly, I told u a few days ago that u have a right 2 interact with me on nairaland. Don't u remember that? So whether u call it call out or call in, u are exercising ur right. Another thing I told u is that I also have a right 2 self expression to say whatever I wish. But unfortunately, u think I don't because my words hurt u badly though they aren't directed at ur person. Which confirms all I have been saying. What u are trying 2 say is that my words, though not directed at ur person hurts u&because they do, u will want 2 fight back. grin cheesy grin cheesy. 4u, this really personal.

U c d more reason y u need motivational talk? U need 2 pull urself together dude. Show urself some love. It will help to douse d hurt & d pain u feeling right now. Just visualize urself being hugged by someone who u no really loves u maybe Jesus. U will feel relieved. U will feel ur pain&hurt rolled away. U are free to shed some tears. Its all part of d healing process
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by PFRB: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2018
lastclaire4:

Truth be told it is not easy to reel off figures. You may mix up some. If Osinbanjo is also vast he would have been able to counter Obi.You can't really blame Obi if at all. when I prepare presentation for my boss, I don't take anything that is not worldbank, NBS and DMO. You will see discrepancies. If the number of cars is wrong what about others.

Obi did not say, "number of cars in Nigeria". What he said is, "number of cars on Nigerian roads". These are two different things.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Sainz: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=deomelllo post=73943726]lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

If at all we are to discuss losers in this platform, you will be our poster baby. Goat!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10 / Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.