Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (26960 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by class0247: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Hong Kong!
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lexy2014: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.
Wow...so newspaper is no longer a reference? If u feel d newspaper source he quoted is "bias&incorrect", u owe it a duty to provide d correct & unbiased source to counter his claims

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Schmuck, stop saving face. He has done enough damage to himself already
counter his claims with proven points like he did or forever remain silent.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by michoim(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
After a disgraceful performance with lies...
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Obi IQ is too low...all the info provided above have nothing to do with the Assertions of :
1. 6% Poverty Rate per minute
2. FDI of $41billion
3. Indonesia as part of BRICS
4. Your Country
5. Human Capital Index not improving
6 Computer system
7.Deleted tweets

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by OfficialAPCNig: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

The thread is about lying Obi cha lie. Don't derail.
A Governor without a single project at his Agulu village settings
Go to Agulu and see for yourself. Agulu roads are one of the best in Anambra. Leave your enclave for once.

3 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Shookonekilla: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Denikayan:

Stop contradicting yourself with English language

You shooting yourself in the leg
[/s]

Wow !

More bad grammar

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:
This man should just keep quite and allow this dust to settle. You are quoting a newspaper publication as source. The print media may even be bias and not correct.

Secondly, in his defence, I can't see a support for the FDI and vehicle census he quoted.

OMG what type of illiterates are Nigerian parents brewing these days?
So the national newspaper is no longer a verifiable source.. shocked

I'm done here! I just can't !

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by nijabazaar: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

What of your dwarf lying pastor called VP that gathers inspirations from market women? grin

Where ware we were was Professor. grin. grin

He was stammering like a wall gecko the other day.

I never knew wall geckos stammer grin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by lastclaire4(f): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2018
VicHots:

How many vehicles do we have in Nigeria? Obi:2m NBS:11m!

Truth be told it is not easy to reel off figures. You may mix up some. If Osinbanjo is also vast he would have been able to counter Obi.You can't really blame Obi if at all. when I prepare presentation for my boss, I don't take anything that is not worldbank, NBS and DMO. You will see discrepancies. If the number of cars is wrong what about others.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2018
amaechi1:

Oga where else can one get source again.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Metuh:

Your IQ must be heart wrenching then. grin

E pain am!

Yea, it is "heart wrenching" only to haters! gringringrin
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by FBIL: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

grin
Remove China flag from your failed country, they can't be on the same page. Go and work and stop using your yahoo-yahoo laptop to photoshop rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by omonaijiria: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ HimTu Lai ransacking the internet for irrelevant junk to cover his lies with...

What a born loser..

grin

Typical zombie robot

2 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by omonaijiria: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

What a born loser..

grin

Shame you no get.

Zombie robot

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2018
BabaO2:
grin grin
Obi too struggling to belong

No mind de yeye man. Him for let de whole mata die jeje, but him wan form say e sabi!
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by jude79(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

The first and last zombie monikers belongs to the same person.

thegreenland
Stalwert
ClearFlair
GOFRONT
servercodes001
Jonathan
Passingshot
Flattino
Corrinthians
yarimo

this names u mentioned are apps generated to defend the dullard. if u follow their comment, u'll notice that it has similar pattern depicting what they are programmed to do. irrationally defending the dullard against glaring facts and authetic proofs is all the can do. the can't go against the dullard no matter the amount of truthfull data u fed into them, cos that's how they are programmed to work. they represent those sheeps in animal farm. if uknow u know.

3 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by snowball11(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Na wa o,....dis one Obi don dey dole out sources to buttress him claim na where we go come see Osinbade source to buttress him "Where were you when we were wear there?" now! grin

4 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by jude79(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

The first and last zombie monikers belongs to the same person.

thegreenland
Stalwert
ClearFlair
GOFRONT
servercodes001
Jonathan
Passingshot
Flattino
Corrinthians
yarimo

this names u mentioned are apps generated to defend the dullard. if u follow their comment, u'll notice that it has similar pattern depicting what they are programmed to do. irrationally defending the dullard against glaring facts and authetic proofs is all they can do. they can't go against the dullard no matter the amount of truthfull data u fed into them, cos that's how they are programmed to work. they represent those sheeps in animal farm. if uknow u know.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by tesppidd: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2018
I really do not care about all of these arguments,

All I know is that Peter Obi watched a lot of Chinese movies as a kid.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by kotv: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Wow...so newspaper is no longer a reference? If u feel d newspaper source he quoted is "bias&incorrect", u owe it a duty to provide d correct & unbiased source to counter his claims

You didn't realize what BMC is accusing him is what they are doing. I bet they didn't think Obi came prepared unlike their tablet holding professor
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by kotv: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2018
This is final finishing. APC and Osibanjo were already on life support and Obi just added a finishing touch. Why is Obi this wicked? grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by pawesome(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
The only lifeless he goat I know is ojukwu, the bearded coward whose carcas has been consumed by wild termites.
i swear... Ojuku is a coward like Nnamdi COWnu but still better yet, it dsnt stop Buhari and his followers from been psychos and lifeless and incompetent
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by ClearFlair: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2018
jude79:

thegreenland
Stalwert
ClearFlair
GOFRONT
servercodes001
Jonathan
Passingshot
Flattino
Corrinthians
yarimo

this names u mentioned are apps generated to defend the dullard. if u follow their comment, u'll notice that it has similar pattern depicting what they are programmed to do. irrationally defending the dullard against glaring facts and authetic proofs is all they can do. they can't go against the dullard no matter the amount of truthfull data u fed into them, cos that's how they are programmed to work. they represent those sheeps in animal farm. if uknow u know.
I'm a bot? Wow! I just learnt something new about myself.
Better wake up from this fantasy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by 34webers(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
pawesome:
i swear... Ojuku is a coward like Nnamdi COWnu but still better yet, it dsnt stop Buhari and his followers from been psychos and lifeless and incompetent
[/s]
Good to know you agree ojukwu is the only lifeless coward he goat.
Yet, this doesn't erase the fact that the urine drinking ipob miscreants busy making lame attempt to install a fugitive as president will only end up making him a good replacement for their runnaway god presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal.

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2018
ClearFlair:

I'm a bot? Wow! I just learnt something new about myself.
Better wake up from this fantasy.
You even have time replying these wailers man.
Ignoring them kill them more.
They have flooded my mentions with their foolishness expecting a response from me, but I am happy to disappoint them all.
Learn to ignore them and let's focus on how our country will be great again under the leadership of PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Denikayan: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Wow !

More bad grammar

I rest my case

Keep it up
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Seyeblessed: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2018
I just read the cited source for poverty rate growing at 6%per minute and it seems Obi did not read the article before citing it as a defence.
The article clearly stated that poverty growth rate was 6 persons per minute and not 9m persons per minute as suggested by Obi. That said, let's not throw away the message in that article, we are the poorest nation on earth with about 49% of our population in extreme poverty. Also, this number is growing because nobody is doing anything about it.
We don't have a plan from the current government or the leading opposition party on how to combat this problem.
Let both parties tell us their concrete plan for dealing with this and driving down this figure in the first year of their administration. Can we have both of them tell us how the number of poor persons will reduce by 20% within 4 years.
Real plans, not a rehash of catchphrases or some crammed jargon.

To borrow from Clinton; it's the economy, stupid
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Moukandjo: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
lexy2014:

Mr "neutral," can you just help Obi clarify some of his following shameless lies which he didn't think it's necessary to! You remember you tried defending some of his lies some days ago even though you're "neutral," you could just complete the defence as the "neutral" that you are.

1) Nigeria's FDI in 2015 was $41bn
2) There are 2 million vehicles in Nigeria
3) 6% of Nigerians (not 6 persons that you his sycophants want to twist it to) fall into poverty every minute
4) Mexico is part of brics countries
5) Nigeria had fallen on the global competitive index from 124 to 127.

Thanks.
Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by ClearFlair: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

You even have time replying these wailers man.
Ignoring them kill them more.
They have flooded my mentions with their foolishness expecting a response from me, but I am happy to disappoint them all.
Learn to ignore them and let's focus on how our country will be great again under the leadership of PMB.

Very well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources by Decryptor(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2018
deomelllo:

What a born loser..

grin

Refute the points Obi raised rather than putting up a lame meme to stroke your already bruised ego. That's what losers do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.