Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

A Very Atheist Christmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Atheist Christmas (3194 Views)

What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
What's abi ooo ? why do you guys gather on sundays to pray to your god
not only Sunday we pray everyday, Sunday is for most worship gathering because it is when most people have the time no work nothing. God is praised everyday
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
not only Sunday we pray everyday, Sunday is for most worship gathering because it is when most people have the time no work nothing. God is praised everyday
scriptures, stop turning my questions
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
scriptures, stop turning my questions
what do you mean?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
are you back
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
are you back
ye i am back
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
ye i am back
undecided ok
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
undecided ok
i mean about ur personal opionion about y God doesnt exist. of course God created heaven earth animals and we humans
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
i mean about ur personal opionion about y God doesnt exist. of course God created heaven earth animals and we humans

Based on what are you making this assertion?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

Based on what are you making this assertion?
the Bible
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
the Bible

A book that is neither a history book nor a science book nor a legal document, why should we give it any credence?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
undecided
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

A book that is neither a history book nor a science book nor a legal document, why should we give it any credence?
waow oh you are also an atheist
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
A few days prior I read the hypothesis of Brian Bresee on the creation of Universe, in which he said that this Universe was made neither by a hyper-savvy being nor by an Enormous detonation yet the Universe existed. His hypothesis clarified completely persuading the presence of the Universe without question. I was of the supposition and upheld the Theory of prehistoric cosmic detonation until perusing Brian Bresee's hypothesis.

The hypothesis of creation by ingenious being, God, is determined to a con by Religion and pioneers of Religion. This conning is an uber one on humankind since 1500 BCE. I am extremely embarrassed to make reference to the substance of old sacred texts made to legitimize creation hypothesis.

God is an imagination, presumption, derivation and a false conviction. He isn't existing either as a physical frame or indistinct element.
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
lipsrsealed
whats that ?? i was typing
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordReed:

fairy tales
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:

A few days prior I read the hypothesis of Brian Bresee on the creation of Universe, in which he said that this Universe was made neither by a hyper-savvy being nor by an Enormous detonation yet the Universe existed. His hypothesis clarified completely persuading the presence of the Universe without question. I was of the supposition and upheld the Theory of prehistoric cosmic detonation until perusing Brian Bresee's hypothesis.

The hypothesis of creation by ingenious being, God, is determined to a con by Religion and pioneers of Religion. This conning is an uber one on humankind since 1500 BCE. I am extremely embarrassed to make reference to the substance of old sacred texts made to legitimize creation hypothesis.

God is an imagination, presumption, derivation and a false conviction. He isn't existing either as a physical frame or indistinct element.
oh so how do we came into existence
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
waow oh you are also an atheist

Yes but can you answer the question?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
oh so how do we came into existence
dear, you gonna denounce christianity if i answer that ?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
dear, you gonna denounce christianity if i answer that ?
please answer the question first
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Preetiex:
lemme break it for you , where do we come from right ?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Preetiex:
sorry i have been busy just finished self.
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
sorry i have been busy just finished self.
a good morning to you. i cant ask abt ur night cos am sure u didnt get much sleep
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Preetiex:
a good morning to you. i cant ask abt ur night cos am sure u didnt get much sleep
lols, i'm up already. My religious friend. Whats your name ?
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
lols, i'm up already. My religious friend. Whats your name ?
Bola, if u are less busy, can u tell me about our existence and your source cause atheists have so many versions of human existence
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by finalboss(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2018
Preetiex:
Bola, if u are less busy, can u tell me about our existence and your source cause atheists have so many versions of human existence
this lady nor dy tire o. Ok then
Re: A Very Atheist Christmas by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
this lady nor dy tire o. Ok then
i just want ur version that is all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Secret Societies In The World / Do You Believe Mermaid Exist? / Starting A Hotel As A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.