Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man (575 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man by InforOrbit: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2018
An aggrieved Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate how he caught his wife in bed with another man, in their home.
According to him, his suspicion about his wife’s infidelity was aroused by n**de photos she sent to him by mistake.

Read the post below;
HE NEEDS A MATURED ADVICE ON THIS MATTER!
My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her **** Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend. I dated my wife for two years before we got married. We didn’t have it smooth from dating until the day we got married. We went through tough times trying to convince our respective parents to accept our relationship. The day she introduced me to her parent as the guy she wanted to marry, her father looked me straight in the eyes and said no, he won’t allow that to happen. He had no legitimate reasons apart from the fact that he didn’t like my tribe and I didn’t look like a man who could take good care of his daughter.

When it got to my turn to introduce her to my parent, it was my mother who screamed; “Over my dead body would I allow you to marry such a woman.” What was the reason for opposition? Like the father of my girlfriend, my mum also didn’t like the tribe of my wife. All through our dating life as partners, her dad never saw eye to eye with me and my mom never welcome my wife into our home.

When we finally got married in the church on the 14th April 2012, my mom didn’t attend the wedding and her dad also didn’t attend. We had to do it without them because they were bent on separating us.

We had a peaceful home and barely had anything to disagree on. Occasionally, either my mom or her dad would try to come in between us but we had a way of handling them without causing us any trouble. I’m a salesperson. I handle the biggest territory in our company’s supply chain channels. Due to this, I travel a lot but most of my travels don’t take me away for more than three days. Yeah, occasionally my wife complained. Her complaints had nothing to do with my absence due to my incessant travels. She was concerned about the way I was always on the road and how sometimes I had to travel deep in the night.

Continue Reading In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-caught-his-wife-in-bed-with-another-man/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man by Makito015(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Take heart
You just have to accept your fate
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2018
InforOrbit:
An aggrieved Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate how he caught his wife in bed with another man, in their home.
According to him, his suspicion about his wife’s infidelity was aroused by n**de photos she sent to him by mistake.

Read the post below;
HE NEEDS A MATURED ADVICE ON THIS MATTER!
My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her **** Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend. I dated my wife for two years before we got married. We didn’t have it smooth from dating until the day we got married. We went through tough times trying to convince our respective parents to accept our relationship. The day she introduced me to her parent as the guy she wanted to marry, her father looked me straight in the eyes and said no, he won’t allow that to happen. He had no legitimate reasons apart from the fact that he didn’t like my tribe and I didn’t look like a man who could take good care of his daughter.

When it got to my turn to introduce her to my parent, it was my mother who screamed; “Over my dead body would I allow you to marry such a woman.” What was the reason for opposition? Like the father of my girlfriend, my mum also didn’t like the tribe of my wife. All through our dating life as partners, her dad never saw eye to eye with me and my mom never welcome my wife into our home.

When we finally got married in the church on the 14th April 2012, my mom didn’t attend the wedding and her dad also didn’t attend. We had to do it without them because they were bent on separating us.

We had a peaceful home and barely had anything to disagree on. Occasionally, either my mom or her dad would try to come in between us but we had a way of handling them without causing us any trouble. I’m a salesperson. I handle the biggest territory in our company’s supply chain channels. Due to this, I travel a lot but most of my travels don’t take me away for more than three days. Yeah, occasionally my wife complained. Her complaints had nothing to do with my absence due to my incessant travels. She was concerned about the way I was always on the road and how sometimes I had to travel deep in the night.

Continue Reading In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-caught-his-wife-in-bed-with-another-man/

Once I see a stupid link at the end of stories like this I just know they are cock and bull stories.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Girl Posted About Dropping In 2018 / UNBELIEVABLE! Newly Wed Couple Divorce Just Three Minutes After Getting Married / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.