Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (31498 Views)

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
I love this man. he mean business, he doesn't rest. he just had town hall meeting in Lagos yesterday and today he's having a rally in gombe.

Atiku you have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
kolawolejohn:

Do you revamp the economy by going to America or do you win election by going. #notanissue

Donsldo trump is a fugitive in England, does that stop American economy from growing?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by yrex01(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

Donsldo trump is a fugitive in England, does that stop American economy from growing?
c lie abeg. Pls stop this foolishness, we all v access to Google, lie wit sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by yrex01(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:
I love this man. he mean business, he doesn't rest. he just had town hall meeting in Lagos yesterday and today he's having a rally in gombe.

Atiku you have my vote.
u just define desperation !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
Even Atiku is a fugitive in his home in Adamawa. One would have expected the fugitive to make his popularity known. Why the choice of Gombe when Adamawa could have been made to test his popularity

Meaning of fugitive?

Will you stop showcasing your age
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Afamed: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
berrystunn:

Meaning of fugitive?
Will you stop showcasing your age
I don't respond to kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

I don't respond to kids.

Adult
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by kamat30(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2018
for sure we are all atikulated 2019 u are welcum Mr president
berrystunn:

Adult
for sure we are all atikulated 2019 u are welcum Mr president
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by berrystunn(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2018
kamat30:
for sure we are all atikulated 2019
u are welcum Mr presidentfor sure we are all atikulated 2019
u are welcum Mr president

A professor of law is not an economist, I have chosen someone with the knowledge of economy to get things back in shape. -Atiku Abubakar
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by bizzibodi(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
I only came to see massive crowd. grin grin
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Owner of America University can't go to America. Just like a Presidential candidate from Adamawa state can't host a zonal north east campaign in his home state. No matter the rebranding, the fugitive will forever remain a fugitive.
Yes let him win, then he will go to america.
Aisha didnt visit america till she became the first lady.
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by quickberry3(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
beamtopola:

Yes let him win, then he will go to america.
Aisha didnt visit america till she became the first lady.

I'm just too dumb

Where did you get that info?
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by nameo: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73945319:
Waiting, praying everything go well as planned and there won't be any negative issue.

Peace and Love is all we pray for in our Land, especially at this point in time.

Still on the matter.......SAI BABA.

Please Go to the thread with a video where Buhari military brutally kill unarmed Shite protesters in Abuja as reported by New York Times.

I would like to see your response to it plzz
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Where did you get that info?
May be u havnt started using internet then.
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by quickberry3(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2018
beamtopola:

May be u havnt started using internet then.

Lol...see this asshole.....you were still in the jungle when I started using internet....dumbo

Show your proof that she didn't travel to America

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by FBIL: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
Even Atiku is a fugitive in his home in Adamawa. One would have expected the fugitive to make his popularity known. Why the choice of Gombe when Adamawa could have been made to test his popularity
That shows he's not selfish like your lifeless boss who remembers only people from his state. Gombe people will experience a 100% sense of belonging. Atiku is old in this game, so let's defend our votes against some security agents and some INEC staff. With this this, Nigerians will become united once again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Lol...see this asshole.....you were still in the jungle when I started using internet....dumbo

Show your proof that she didn't travel to America
She was a fugitive, dumbass
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by dheilaw1(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Atiku will comfortably win even in Buhari's local government. So we need not shiver or panick over Gombe.

Go Atiku!
Go Obi!!!!!!!!!
did you just notice something flying out of your skull? that's your tiny brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by quickberry3(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
beamtopola:

My mother is a fugitive, I'm a dumbass

Show me the proof ....stop disgracing your generation online.....if you want the proof that Atiku is a fugitive, I will give you.....show me that of Aisha Buhari or go back into your cage
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
quickberry3:

Show me the proof ....stop disgracing your generation online.....if you want the proof that Atiku is a fugitive, I will give you.....show me that of Aisha Buhari or go back into your cage
Yea, show me the prove. Not your usual manuscript. When i said prove i mean with usa media like cnn, nyt, usatoday and washingtonpost.
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
post=73945236:
Ok...waiting for updates! cheesy
hahahahaha, number one PDP abi?
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by chukseric504869: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
wasted effort. ur defeat is imminent
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
yrex01:
u just define desperation !!!

A thief will do anything to steal ur belongings. Looting agenda will make them move from one state to another Unfortunately he will fail. if him like make him no sleep for 2 months, no sleep for the wicked anyways..

1 Like

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by yrex01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

A thief will do anything to steal ur belongings. Looting agenda will make them move from one state to another Unfortunately he will fail. if him like make him no sleep for 2 months, no sleep for the wicked anyways..
lol, u just say ma mind bro. Any party for president but pdp !!!
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Afunwa2028: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Atiku will comfortably win even in Buhari's local government. So we need not shiver or panick over Gombe.

Go Atiku!
Go Obi!!!!!!!!
I belve
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by alizma: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
where is the picture of the crowd for today?
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Afamed: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
alizma:
where is the picture of the crowd for today?
My brother, no show no Gombe just as Kwara was filled with empty seats few days ago

1 Like

Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by PureMe01: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

My brother, no show no Gombe just as Kwara was filled with empty seats few days ago
u go cry today grin grin
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by tuniski: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Sick! Kwara was da bomb However Gombe is another level! See crowd.

Tune to AIT if you are near a TV.
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by Newznow: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by lereinter(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

Mugu what has selling Nitel got to do with other service provider. You need your tutor to refund your school fee.Lazy youths

ode go collect it
Re: Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

All these Nairaland kids self. You don't know the vp is the Chairman of privatisation. No wonder they said PDP are left with brain dead

Brain dead is one of buhari numerous ailments

hope you won't kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.