Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State (28152 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Fourwinds: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Baybii:

Yes, it's the same news. They just decided to give it a new headline.
Is that so
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by able1993(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2018
really bad

Anyway, you can visit www.motivate.com.ng to learn about Jerry Rawlings, Lee Yuan Kew, Thomas Sankara..... and also the success strategies of Ben Carson, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates......
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by ebhomien123: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2018
grin
pyyxxaro:
People de this country oh

When Devil go de read some news for Nairaland, e go de fear

because e know say some men rugged pass am

There go even over throw am embarassed
angry
pyyxxaro:
People de this country oh

When Devil go de read some news for Nairaland, e go de fear

because e know say some men rugged pass am

There go even over throw am embarassed
lol guy shey u don see devil before ni?
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Baybii:

Auntie, give your advice and shift. The woman is dead already, no one asked you to pity her.

Or do you think it's easy to leave an abusive relationship, do you think about the threats to her life he must have made or the trauma she might have to leave with forever?

Please just stop typing nonsense cos you're looking for clout.
Sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Baybii: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
Is that so

No, it isn't smiley
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Baybii:

No, it isn't smiley
see fine girl like you....u need muuuaaaahhhh from me this morning grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by winj3: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Nigeria must do something about IGBO people!
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Sholaco: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Some ladies derived pleasure in a hell relationship like this type, many of these girls don't like a peaceful relationship of which a truthful guy will tell them that silver and gold I have none but what I do v a will make sure u cherish it with me which s absolute sincerity. But seem to love nd believe in a guy that lied to them nd beat them to stupor....am a living witness to one relationship, my friend s dating this girl, this my guy love this girl oftentimes he took her out but to my surprised ..this girl started complaining one day that my friend doesn't show him love and I asked How? She said my friend don't beat her like her former guy. cry cry cry....this girl was so serious o....telling my to show her love by beating her??

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

In saner climes, a call to 911 would have keep this girl alive!
So sad!
thats in saner climes.in naija even if d neighbours call police the police will tell them to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Diso60090(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
CarGuidNG:
Highly antisocial behaviour.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature

The one Wey them dey nor dey catch you for body person die you dey talk about VIN
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Pruwa: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Ogaga87:
We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against....

Any power plotting my sun to set before it's time shall not cross over with me to 2019.. Amen

AMEN!!!
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Bizibi(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
mogbojaiye:
I don't pity ladies that their husband beat to nonsense
Because they know he is a wife beater but still stay in the marriage....and such ladies call such men the REAL men while those calm guys are Call boys, ,,,,

And if u poke mouth for husband and wife relationship na oyo for u o....because afte the man don beat and finish and stil Bleep am for night na your topic (story) they go talk about next......so keep off my people
do such ladies exist? Na wa
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by GermanMelania: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
“He is fond of assaulting his girlfriends behind closed doors and each time somebody waded in to make peace, he would pick offence. So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

We all deserve the kind of partners we get.

If you decide to remain in an abusive relationship, that one na your problem.

Some women dey like men wey dey beat them. They think those are the "real" men. I don't pity such women.

Domestic violence no dey start overnight. E don tay when the man\woman dey abuse you.

Why must you remain in such relationships

You are too smart. The noble peace prize wants to know your location. We shall elect you world president. You will single handedly solve all of humanities problem with your wisdom.
Please share with us your beliefs of looters, armed robbers, rapists and ritualist. Let's end all crime.
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by troubleboi: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
People get mind o...

Click my signature if u want to earn money as you browse.. Is it free
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bizibi:
do such ladies exist? Na wa

They exist. infact they are very many...they are among your friends but it is not something people say out untill u encounter them one on one......na mumu some ladies day call some of these calm guys.

Like wise some ladies are usually gingered up only when they hear that their husband is have an affair outside their marriage ,

A girl that grows up in a hus where d hus is let's say a polygamous hus, ,,fighting,shouting and abusing $ querrel is d order of the day in such a home but they are all still together
Now imagine such a lady starts dating a quite and calm guy or man, ,,she will most times ask her self if the guy real lves her, ,there is this inbuilt doubt in her heart,d hus too quite for her ear ,,i have seen ladies who see the man dat makes them cry is the real man, ,,,

LOVE truly is BLIND

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Lizilicious(f): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
For some ignorant people here, the girl is from Emouha L.G in Rivers and the guy is an Ikwerre guy not Igbo...

Please keep your ignorance inside ur boxer/panties before commenting here..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Hobbybear(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Quick question pls. Do you know of any website to check with VIN # the colors of a vehicle, mainly vehicles base in the U.S? I’ll be very grateful if you could assist with this, thanks �
CarGuidNG:
Highly antisocial behaviour.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Computergloba: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hobbybear:
Quick question pls. Do you know of any website to check with VIN # the colors of a vehicle, mainly vehicles base in the U.S? I’ll be very grateful if you could assist with this, thanks �

Contact us for comprehensive Vehicle history report

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by CarGuidNG: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hobbybear:

Hello Sir.

There are a number of websites that would help with that, depending on the manufacturer and model.

Contact CarGuideNG via WhatsApp for a more detailed explanation.
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by technicallyrich(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lizilicious:
For some ignorant people here, the girl is from Emouha L.G in Rivers and the guy is an Ikwerre guy not Igbo...

Please keep your ignorance inside ur boxer/panties before commenting here..
Thank you
but we the riverine people in rivers state know say them be igbo.
A person that speaks igbo
answer igbo name
share the same culture with igbo,then nw say they are not igbo is that not foolishness.
Lastly emouha is still ikwere.and they are all igbos.
If you dont agree give me reasons why they are not

2 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Rozaytee: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Uncle Wat d fvck are u even yanning
Baybii:

Auntie, give your advice and shift. The woman is dead already, no one asked you to pity her.

Or do you think it's easy to leave an abusive relationship, do you think about the threats to her life he must have made or the trauma she might have to leave with forever?

Please just stop typing nonsense cos you're looking for clout.

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by ebereokey(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stupid..tomorrow you will see one stupid amnesty or NGO pleading on his behalf
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Rozaytee: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
fool there are lotta ways of disposing corpse and pretty easier than burying her inside his room....what happened to cutting her into smaller pieces and dropping it inside soakaway, what happened to dropping d corpse in someone else compound, heck I don't give a damn who gets implicated
killer spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rozaytee:
killer spotted
am a lovable rogue dear, I wouldn't mind to have you to myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans Onwuamadike Not Sentenced To Death By Court As Claimed / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.