Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (34575 Views)

‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Gang Who Butchered Man And His 3-year-old Son Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by winj3: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Macblu:

God Have Mercy Upon us.

I think what you mean (if you apply commonsense) is awareness should be raised and a solution found for mental health, family issues and other causes of this trend - rather than suggesting a laughable "unproven figment of your small mind" for a fictitious-spiritual fix.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Attempted Murderer! I hope the wife lives to tell us what actually happened to have pushed this guy this far!

It's always good to grab your shirt and leave if you can't stand your woman!

Some women can provoke nonsense out of a sensible person!

RIP!

Very stupid comment. Men don't annoy, they don't provoke. All they do is sit fold their arms while the woman goes on a provoking rampage before they react. Who makes excuses for someone mad enough to use matchete on his partner and setting himself ablaze afterwards? Someone obviously sick in the head. Likes of you deserve to be locked away in a mental institution.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
esmarcq:
A little misunderstanding and next thing is to machete someone you claim to love and be your wife? Honestly this domestic violence that women have been facing is enough, how many women will die in this because of the temperament of their so called loved one, it's really heartbreaking
mind u even men suffer domestic violence too...
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 1972xy: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
What do you expect? He is Ojukwu followers. Dark minded people.
Rot in hell.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 1972xy: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
What do you expect? He is Ojukwu followers. Dark minded people.
Rot in hell.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmmmmm, foolish act.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by yeman1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na WA oh! What can it be in his mind at that time ? cry
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by esmarcq(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
mind u even men suffer domestic violence too...
not as much or often as women do
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Ayobami7(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by OgBurna(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:

Your first time and you are ranting like a rabid canine? [s]Are you an illiterate or were you in your vehemence when you typed that junk?[/s] Go hug a transformer in your frustration! I am entitled to my opinion. My sister does not possess a "community v*gina" like the female members of your family

All I know is that you a big time fool and karma will visit you soon.....

by the way, what are you trying to prove with your outdated English up here

Anyways. Since you entitled to your stupid opinion, I pray none of your female member is visited because of your stupidity.......

SMH
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by OgBurna(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
dominique:

Very stupid comment. Men don't annoy, they don't provoke. All they do is sit fold their arms while the woman goes on a provoking rampage before they react. Who makes excuses for someone mad enough to use matchete on his partner and setting himself ablaze afterwards? Someone obviously sick in the head. Likes of you deserve to be locked away in a mental institution.

Don't mind them..
I pity the woman that will marry the fools claiming the woman was served right because of infidelity

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Enemyofpeace: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Igbos have one thing in common with Fulani herdsmen
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Decryptor(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
OgBurna:

All I know is that I am a big time fool and karma will visit me soon.....

Anyways. Since I am entitled to my stupid opinion, I pray all of my female members are visited because of my stupidity.......

SMH

Ok...we've heard!

Next!
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by babaireti(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
raphretle:
He died like a man...

Foolishness
He butchered like an Ibo MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by eyinjuege: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Perhaps he's just committed the perfect murder.
Kill his wife, and take anyone off the street and burn that person in his vehicle, and disappear. Nobody will search for him
Has the dead man got dental records to confirm it is truly the man in questions corpse?
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by VULCAN(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
You are a very lazy and unsuccessful BMC
You joined Nairaland since March 29 this year and you have only 340 posts praising your God Bugmhari and attacking his opposition.

Can't you emulate your mates that have 1,000 posts in 3 months. Shame on you.

BMC control do the needful
34webers:
Just look at the head of the miscreant. Trying to take the shape of coconut but still look flat at the top. This must be one of those urine drinking bastards following the con artist presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal. I have no doubt this must be one of those criminals who want a fulani thief to be the president of one abandoned red mud land.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 34webers(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
VULCAN:
You are a very lazy and unsuccessful BMC
You joined Nairaland since March 29 this year and you have only 340 posts praising your God Bugmhari and attacking his opposition.

Can't you emulate your mates that have 1,000 posts in 3 months. Shame on you.

BMC control do the needful
[/s]
Rather than sticking to the topic, this one has switched over to the lame & stale "bmc" line as usual.
Perhaps because he is on atiku's payroll, he assumes the love for buhari is also bought. Bmc this bmc that and several bla bla bla, wtf. He even knows the number of posts I have made, I don't even take cognisance of, lol. Yinmu, do your job and get paid accordingly, stop this imaginary bmc rubbish existing only in one compressed skull typical of atikoolooters. The bmc nonsense cannot get your job done as expected and may thunder fire any bastard getting paid to post any political comment online. Pls can I get a resounding amen to the last line? Over here, I say amen.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by frozen70(f): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2018
esmarcq:
A little misunderstanding and next thing is to machete someone you claim to love and be your wife? Honestly this domestic violence that women have been facing is enough, how many women will die in this because of the temperament of their so called loved one, it's really heartbreaking

You are right

The weak men are loosing their balance this days and women are the ones being affected most

Women run for you life once you detect danger

Forget about what people will say work hard and be independent of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualist Kills & Buries 9-Year-Old Girl With N1000 Note In Kwara / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" / 26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.