Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (34579 Views)

‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Gang Who Butchered Man And His 3-year-old Son Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Hardship in the land
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by kamez(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
anger is short madness
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Mccullum: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
What a pity for him, he allowed aggression to destroyed him and his family ....

He's weak man, had it been he's strong man, he'd have understood how to manage hostility towards others ...

Can I say rest in peace for self destruction!
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by scopusng(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
"after a moment of sitting there deep in thought"

Where u there? Mtcheeew.

Anyway, back to duara, the terrorist buhari
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by obynno7(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
I suspect infidelity from the woman side that is the only thing that can make a man to do unimaginable thing
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by gift2xl: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
HORROR MOVIES IS BAD FOR THE BRAIN.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by metroid(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
How are we sure it's not the people that set Ejike ablaze .The Police should investigate this thoroughly.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Jabioro: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Anger is a temporary (insanity) madness.lt can damage more you expected.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by OgBurna(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:
What else will make a man angrily hack his wife to death if not the fact that she has made her private part "community v*gina"?

Women and infidelity!

Rest in Peace Ejike!

This is my first time of commenting on nairaland but I can't just notice your foolishness and let it pass like that...

May ur sister be a victim in dis kind of situtation...idiot human. being

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Ogaga87(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Depression or could it be infidelity issue... Something like a fruit from the tree of Wickedness in high places has fallen for man to eat..
Waharia everywhere!
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by IkpuMmadu: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
This is bravery ! He died like a hero
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
This is why the baby mama trend will continue to spread like wild fire. Just give her your sperm and leave. That's the only active role you can play in her life as a male if you can't stand the heat.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by OgBurna(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
obynno7:
I suspect infidelity from the woman side that is the only thing that can make a man to do unimaginable thing

Sorry wat ddo you use and think, hope it's not ur anus?? Cox of infidelity, you will want to kill a human being

This is the most stupid thing a reasonable person can think of

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by dalass(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Unstable people..... Hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Ohraykon: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Attempted Murderer! I hope the wife lives to tell us what actually happened to have pushed this guy this far!

It's always good to grab your shirt and leave if you can't stand your woman!

Some women can provoke nonsense out of a sensible person!

RIP!
i guess she might lie to save her face

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Tolubory(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2018
raphretle:
He died like a man...

Foolishness
undecided
raphretle:
He died like a man...

Foolishness
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Fisher007: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:
So this is the CEO, EJIKEBBQGRILLS

I'm curious.
Was he screaming & rolling around after the fire started? grin

After making such a hard decision, you'd expect him to just lie still like a Don Corleone until he's completely burnt & dead.

Lord, I wish I were there. grin I would have laughed so hard at the irony of him screaming for help from a situation he created.

*spits angry

Be careful of what you wish for.
Karma is a bitch.
From experience.

You don't have the full story of what led or transpired to the whole incident.

But you already derive joy in others predicament.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by DEGABA(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2018
A man who couldn't stand the provocation of a woman is not yet mature for marriage.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Rotimi47: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Anger ain't good.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
LADIES and INSATIABILITY for XMAS things.
What else could have caused this...?
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Melody25: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
It is surprising how some miscreants make foolish comments here . This particular guy 34webers(m) who always claim the Igbos are his generational problems should rather face his failed life and polygamous curses he is carrying about.. Igbos are hard working people who don't look unto frog eyed drug sniffing criminals for survival.

Envy and hatred cannot change this. No matter how severe the famine is, the lion cannot feed on grass.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 34webers(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Melody25:
It is surprising how some miscreants make foolish comments here . This particular guy 34webers(m) who always claim the Igbos are his generational problems should rather face his failed life and polygamous curses he is carrying about.. Igbos are hard working people who don't look unto frog eyed drug sniffing criminals for survival.

Envy and hatred cannot change this. No matter how severe the famine is, the lion cannot feed on grass.
[/s]
Crap. The dog sh*t you put up here is for the consumption of those sons of pigs called ipob.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by sevo(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
Just look at the head of the miscreant. Trying to take the shape of coconut but still look flat at the top. This must be one of those urine drinking bastards following the con artist presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal. I have no doubt this must be one of those criminals who want a fulani thief to be the president of one abandoned red mud land.

E no go beta for the person wey cause you all this frustration... See painment!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Decryptor(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
OgBurna:

This is my first time of commenting on nairaland but I can't just notice your foolishness and let it pass like that...

May ur sister be a victim in dis kind of situtation...idiot human. being

Your first time and you are ranting like a rabid canine? Are you an illiterate or were you in your vehemence when you typed that junk? Go hug a transformer in your frustration! I am entitled to my opinion. My sister does not possess a "community v*gina" like the female members of your family

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 34webers(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
sevo:

E no go beta for the person wey cause you all this frustration... See painment!!
[/s]
The only frustrated dolt is the runnaway con artist presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal as well as his followers who now find consolation in a fulani thief they had been insulting all their cursed life.
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by Decryptor(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
DEGABA:
A man who couldn't stand the provocation of a woman is not yet mature for marriage.

Wait for the day a woman will go sleep with a taxi driver or a habitual drunk who visits a pub regularly and people see you and make heinous side talks about it and when you confront her, she goes haywire, fights you in public while shouting "You are a useless man" on top of her voice.

Talk is cheap!
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by sevo(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
The only frustrated dolt is the runnaway con artist presently hiding somewhere in the slum of isreal as well as his followers who now find consolation in a fulani thief they had been insulting all their cursed life.

My broda...see as I comot hand for your matter..this one dey above my pay grade

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by obynno7(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
OgBurna:

Sorry wat ddo you use and think, hope it's not ur anus?? Cox of infidelity, you will want to kill a human being

This is the most stupid thing a reasonable person can think of
some people can't withstand infidelity
Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 34webers(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
sevo:

My broda...see as I comot hand for your matter..this one dey above my pay grade
[/s]
Ok, you can now take a hug with turaki adamawa, the fulani saviour of ipob miscreants.

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by sevo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s]
Ok, you can now take a hug with turaki adamawa, the fulani saviour of ipob miscreants.

Just did a quick run through of your past post...your hatred for the Igbos knows no bound...its either you are an afonja or a head slammer or worse--BOTH..
Again, I say...

Re: Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. by 34webers(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
sevo:

Just did a quick run through of your past post...your hatred for the Igbos knows no bound...its either you are an afonja or a head slammer or worse--BOTH..
Again, I say...
[/s]
That lady that was killed in cold blood had the impression that igbo is the best tribe. So I'm proudly a non igbo. But have you taken the hug with the new ipob saviour as directed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge(Pics) / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.