Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. (31823 Views)

Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by brodalokie: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Tailor = to tail or gang-stalk somebody in a bid to measure his strength and capacity while acting like you're rooting for him.
Vulcaniser = Vulcano or to cause heat on somebody, that will eventually reduce him to a corner in fear and terror. A resemblance of nylon producers.

Tell me what has a tailor to do with politics? He was only talking in Banacular or Pigeon English.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by AlhajaChinyere: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2018
sucess001:
“We suffered 16 years of their failure and fake promises. We have made progress in Lagos We have become the fifth largest economy in Africa.'

Lagosians have suffered 20 years of APC's failures and fake promises. go to Mile 2, go to Badagry expressway..go to festac..you will wonder what APC has been doing in government for 20 years.'

to say lagos is the fifth lagest economy is silly. it became so because of po[pulation not on any deliberate economic policy of the APC govt other than taxing lagosians to death...

Time to vote out APC is now....

Go back to your state na.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by cheaperstores: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Agbero statement from the Agbero boss himself... My friend once told me alphebeta gets 10percent of Lagos revenue... Do you know what that money can do, tinubu is really a thief.

That is why we must come out to vote and defend it. They are going to rig and that is the only way they have been able to control lagos for 20 years and stealing unabated
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by rhames(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Bola Tinubu, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has taken a swipe at Jimi Agbaje, governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for saying he wants to free Lagos.

Agbaje had said he will free the state from Alphabeta Consulting, a company which he claims receives a percentage of every dime Lagos earns in taxes and revenues.

Tinubu, former Lagos governor, reacted to the comment on Monday at the APC stakeholders’ meeting in Ikeja.

He said: “Those who said they wanted freedom should go and learn tailoring and vulcanising and we will do freedom for them later. They do not have the people.

“He was in the contest for the first and second times. He is in the contest for the third time. He will fail again.”

Tinubu said Lagos must deliver at least three million votes for the APC during the 2019 polls.

He said it is imperative for the ruling party to hold on to power and that its members “must vote en masse” for President Muhammadu Buhari.

The APC chieftain said: “Here in Lagos, we must maintain a strong outing for APC, a party of progress, development and economy. We must differentiate between a developmental economy and a container economy. We will not accept to get Nigeria corrupt again.

“We suffered 16 years of their failure and fake promises. We have made progress in Lagos We have become the fifth largest economy in Africa. We have six million votes in Lagos.

“Your target should be half; three million or the entire six million. We must vote en masse for President Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, our governorship candidate, senators, house of representatives and assembly candidates, and later, our chairmen and councillors.”

Tinubu urged the party’s leaders to woo back those who have left the APC, charging the local council chairmen and councillors to hold meetings with those who are aggrieved.

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-mocks-agbaje-those-who-said-they-wanted-freedom-should-go-and-learn-tailoring

This is what leadership has degenerated to in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by wellmax(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Agbero statement from the Agbero boss himself... My friend once told me alphebeta gets 10percent of Lagos revenue... Do you know what that money can do, tinubu is really a thief.

Did your friend tell you how alphabeta has increased Lagos revenue by over 200%

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Olajah81: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Some have brain but they low thinking faculty..

See d way full grown up man splitting shit?

Go kill urself naa...

Can u define Agbero for US...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Olajah81: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Bizibi:
See them hypocrite..... Clap fr the godfather of Lagos and spite the godfather of kwara.I hail una for south west.

U have coconut head.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Olajah81: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Bizibi:
See them hypocrite..... Clap fr the godfather of Lagos and spite the godfather of kwara.I hail una for south west.

U have coconut head...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by obainojazz(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2018
wellmax:

alphabeta increased Lagos Revenue undecided
Olodo
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by drskyfly007(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Akposkool:
Who is Agbaje to speak when the Jagaban has spoken
see one of them that needs freedom grin
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by obainojazz(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Olajah81:

Some have brain but they low thinking faculty..

See d way full grown up man splitting shit?

Go kill urself naa...

Can u define Agbero for US...
Look in the mirror... That's your definition cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by drskyfly007(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2018
wellmax:

stop deceiving yourself bro undecided
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by wellmax(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
drskyfly007:
stop deceiving yourself bro undecided

You are the one being deceived that they receive 10%. No facts just suspicion.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Dinho20(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
LAGOSIANS ARE REALLY IN BONDAGE

WHO WILL LIBERATE LAGOS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by wellmax(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
alphabeta increased Lagos Revenue undecided
Olodo

Do you know what alphabeta actually does

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by aydought: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Chai!!! You get bad mouth ooooo. I beg, pity am small na.
cescky:
shocked

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....

An orange tree must bear orange fruit..

A tout must sound like a tout!
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Raskasal(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

A thief far better than a holy person who steals our money and went ahead to a foreign country to invest in their country and contributing to the growth of their economy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by BabaO2: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
What type of slave mentality do you have
you are maad, you and your state that dont have slave mentality, why did you come and subject yourselves to the slave rule in lagos state. Ode, primitive people forming to belong.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by obainojazz(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
BabaO2:
you are maad, you and your state that dont have slave mentality, why did you come and subject yourselves to the slave rule in lagos state. Ode, primitive people forming to belong.
Osun state boy grin
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by magzey: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
GBAM!!!

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Mccullum: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
This reply weak me... grin grin Agbaje try again in 2023
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by seguno2: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2018
kaen1317:
Hopefully APC will loose

How will hopefully alone make APC lose?
What happened to campaigning and funding to reach everyone in Lagos State for loosening the yoke and freedom from the bondage
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Bizibi(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Olajah81:

U have coconut head...
hehehehehe....another one of tinubu's properties spotted, I greet you Mr hollow blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Idecievedyou(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Tinibu is a an agbero am not surprise such comment comes of such a nonentity
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by MENELIIK: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
PS712:
Not fair statement to hardworking vulcanizers, they find dignity in labour.
Whenever settling scores or insulting, use of others' legitimate means of livelihoods shouldn't be used!
Should vulcanizers quit, you can imagine the outcome.

Sir, you don't seem to get the gist in the discussion. In Yorubaland, those who don't go the western education way, usually go the Artisan way like Tailoring, Vulcanizing, automobile mechanic and the likes. While those who complete school do graduation, those who finished apprenticeship as artisans call theirs "freedom" and that is what Jagaban was referring to there and not to speak ill of artisans. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by sucess001(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Go back to your state na.

Stop being silly. Lagos is my state.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by NinjaMetahuman: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:

Lagos With the highest number of poor people, most of whom are Yoruba.

Lagos was a former FCT, Kwara was not.
crap from flat head as usual. Brainless lot.
Fashola deported high number of poor igbos living in lagos.
Igbos pack themselves like sardines to escape poverty in the east only to be sleeping under bridge and adding to number of poor people in lagos.

KastIna and calabar were once fct
Abuja has been fct for close to 30years, which one can stand lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by incogni2o: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
wellmax:

Mr Man! To whose benefit?

I think yourr one of them
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by incogni2o: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
But i prefer Agbaje under another party

Scared of PDP.

Their corruption has infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by temak1: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2018
kaen1317:
Hopefully APC will loose
Loose Lagos? Only in the dream!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos) / Customs Confirms Face-Off Between Residents, Officers In Ibarapa / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.