Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu (17155 Views)

Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by buharitill2023: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=darkcaesar03360 post=73952361]ewu [/quote

Mynd44 and seun, rule 2 violated
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by mayor278: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
ochejoseph:

Atiku means Jobs

Atiku will not wait 6 months before forming his cabinet as his cabinet will be ready well before inauguration

With Atiku our stock market will come back to life

With Atiku our Factories will get the needed Forex to start massive local production

With Atiku we will not import grass for cows and ban rice for human.

May God bless the incoming president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

You forgot to include: with Atiku, our NNPC will be sold
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by nwanyionitsha: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Omololu001:
Buhari does not deserve a second tenure, it's so painful he is gonna win cause atiku/PDP is not an option, the other better candidates can't get enough votes.
Atiku is winning.
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by nwanyionitsha: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
we no want am, even animals no want am
Remove the we, speak for yourself.
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Cocolatti(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What a shame!!! And some nitwits will still campaign and vote for Buhari and APC despite their cluelessness, uselessness, incompetence and failures in every aspect.

See one of them, are you blind? where did you see PDP?? or your brain is not working well, better hit it on the wall non stop so that it'll work well.
Don't waste your time on an iredeemable Zombie
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by truthfulparrot(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
pope777:
As a loyal, card carrying member of the APC, i am ashamed of Garba Shehu!

After the rat invasion of the Villa...and now this...
It baffles me that most die hard supporters of APC fails to see the fact that Shehu Sani has been tactfully sabotaging APC in the past three years.

I have said it several times that Shehu Sani is doing the hatchet job for Atiku while the likes of Sarki are praising him!
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by truthfulparrot(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
1miccza:
Dem go soon sack this man , jail am, just dey watch
I am a statisticians and i can authoritatively tell you that Dr Yemi Kale is well respected in the international cycle for bringing sanity and integrity into our national statistical records.

He is patriotic and is doing Nigeria favour by staying back to work for Nigeria. There are many countries and international body bodies that will gladly engage him. He has nothing to lose and I can bet it that he would not hesitate to resign if APC put undue pressure on him
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Jowanson: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Omololu001:
Buhari does not deserve a second tenure, it's so painful he is gonna win cause atiku/PDP is not an option, the other better candidates can't get enough votes.

Its a pity that ATIKU/OBI is an option.....we cannot continue like this na....you want people to die if this govt gets back to power? Me I cannot come and die o.....No to hardship which the president has already admitted ....
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Jowanson: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
mayor278:

You forgot to include: with Atiku, our NNPC will be sold

NNPC needs to be partially sold.....the corruption going on in there is alarming
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
[quote author=buharitill2023 post=73957338][/quote]I have those u just called in my pocket, u can scream ur head off idiot
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by 1miccza: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I am a statisticians and i can authoritatively tell you that Dr Yemi Kale is well respected in the international cycle for bringing sanity and integrity into our national statistical records.

He is patriotic and is doing Nigeria favour by staying back to work for Nigeria. There are many countries and international body bodies that will gladly engage him. He has nothing to lose and I can bet it that he would not hesitate to resign if APC put undue pressure on him

Spot on , it's just a sorry sight and it is appalling, it's also not beyond what the APC can do, infact most of these politicians will do that..
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by Racoon(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
So sad the uncountable shameless lies of this clueless APC regime is being exposed daily.Just as the HOS-Eyo Ita warning & memo to Buhari on Maina's reinstatement was denied by the government. undecided
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by EternalTruth: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Remove the we, speak for yourself.
IPOB I thought you lots said "no lefelendum no election in bia'fraud land? "
why chicken out all because Atiku has choosen your Ipob brother as his running mate
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by nwanyionitsha: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2018
EternalTruth:
IPOB I thought you lots said "no lefelendum no election in bia'fraud land? "
why chicken out all because Atiku has choosen your Ipob brother as his running mate
oduduwas son, i said remove the we.
Is it not because of your mere commissioner were, where, wear, ware oduduwa bros you want to vote a renowned failure like buhari the impostor ?
Re: Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu by stellytwinkle(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2019
Do you want to learn how to cook different types of Nigerian meals from different tribes? Then, come in here. *Click this description link below to join others*.....

https:///FXwbCrf2WrwKl6Yl6zLZSi

Or send a message to 07068044988 to be added to the group asap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.