Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! (20873 Views)

Are Elections Only Free And Fair When Labour Wins? - Reno Omokri Asks Obidients / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Michael024: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please help a brother...I have been unable to cope with ends meet...I did some jobs and haven't still been paid..I've been unable to eat today..life is so frustrating..kindly help a brother..... Zero, two, thirty-seven, forty-eight, nine, five, seven, five...MICHAEL..Wema bank..God bless
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by hush15: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Jimi Agbaje shld do something-o.. even if na NL alone
. lalasticlala cry

Abegi, it is not in the wasting of money. if you dont tinubu and his bois both in Lagos and Abuja, i dont need a banner to tell me what to do......

Tinubu has buhari and his goons under their spell. na that one i wan dey compare my pockets with? If nigerians are truly ok with the current statusquo both in lagos and abuja, they can maintain such else they know what to do.

I just hope nigerians do well by voting out this incompetent, partial government else we all in it together and i swear, nobody dare come complain trash to me cos the way i will so tonguelash them, i can assure you suicide will be next on their agenda because when you could make the change, you didnt.

Its only in nigeria that someone will be suffering because of government incompetence and they will shouting sai baba but begging for food and money up and down....
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Philistine(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:

he owns Apapa
How does he own Apapa?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Even on NL cheesy
hahahahahah, it's advertisement na.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
somehow:
Post the so called pictures of them removing his posters. You people and fake news!
I have personally seen them pasting their own posters on JIMI Agbaje's own.

Nevertheless here is the one shared by a Nairalander

https://thepunditng.com/apc-lagos-caught-vandalising-agbaje-campaign-materials/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ufh4Y-MFtk[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by DabuIIIT: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Yes because only Sanwo-Olu is contesting. The other man has been told to go and learn vulcaniser

And you, being an expert vulga, will teach him
grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by tolexy007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
is because apc thugs are destroying pdp posters and billboard. Go to 3rd mailand bridge and see how they are destroying agbaje posters and board
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Now, let's be apolitical for once. who goes to put billboard at such a location where vehicles get to make a U-turn? do you know that lagos have laws on where bill boards are to be placed? how come it's only his own that was placed there? no one else had theirs there! there are designated places for bill boards.

Wiseandtrue:

I have personally seen them pasting their own posters on JIMI Agbaje's own.

Nevertheless here is the one shared by a Nairalander

https://thepunditng.com/apc-lagos-caught-vandalising-agbaje-campaign-materials/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ufh4Y-MFtk

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by cheaperstores: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:
They are still expecting money from their fugitive Presidential candidate. We shall sack him again just as Man United sacked Jose M now

That is the ignorance displayed by many. Lagos money goes into election, private pockets and Tinubu pocket.
What they do is tell all the lga/lcda to cough out money and sponsor election.
The governor is the biggest donor and he has donated 60 vehicles already. Is it from àmbode pocket??

20 years of Lagos only gives us incomplete light rail, incomplete BRT, unsuccessful waste management, poor public school, poor housing, poor civil service. Only good side is ikoyi lekki bridge,(an edifice), other bridges like abule egba, jubilee ,Agege, law school,lekki ajah and few inner roads.in 20 years
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by omolola15(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Agbowa via Ikorodu

3rd mainland bridge

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
somehow:
Now, let's be apolitical for once. who goes to put billboard at such a location where vehicles get to make a U-turn? do you know that lagos have laws on where bill boards are to be placed? how come it's only his own that was placed there? no one else had theirs there! there are designated places for bill boards.

Why sanwo Olu pic is everywhere, JIMI Agbaje's own deserves to be nowhere ABI

I just told you I saw them replacing Agbaje's own with theirs!

Is alright!

I have done my best. You can continue to dribble yaself undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by kay4kay: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
omolola15:
This is your claim is not correct though. Agbaje’s posters too Dey Na. Where do you stay in Lagos?

Yes agbaje posters full everywhere in your dreams
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Kendrick80(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
I've seen Agbaje's Poster at Anthony village....
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by princetom1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apc merchineriea are removing all others people's posters, including jimi posters... Look bellow

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by princetom1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
omolola15:

3rd mainland bridge

They will soon remove if over night
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by yemi15(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
eyeview:
There is a special group who were given the special assignment to confiscate every billboard, sign post and poster of Jimi Agbaje. They operate around 3:30am with govt covering and vehicle under LASAA.
A few night clubbers have seen them in different parts of Lagos and has caught them on camera dumping Agbajes billboards into their trucks

Politics of intolerance from the demonic party as usual smh

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by yemi15(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
faithfull18:
I didn't notice but I noticed APC posters are everywhere even in the streets that are hidden. I wish people vote in pdp this time.

How is that possible with the slaves who have decided to follow their slave master to the grave?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by chrizzyace: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
comos:
Bill bord or no Bill board, Lagosian will vote massively for agbaje (PDP)

If not for godfatherism Jimmy Agbaje would have been our Governor instead of Fashola, and he’s coming again, by God’s grace and if people are ready for change ... He will win... I’ll vote for him
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by nokatakata: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
comos:
Bill bord or no Bill board, umu hopeless iPod miscreants will vote massively for agbaje (PDP)

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by temi1526: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
On the third mainland bridge . some unknown people are defacing Agbaje and busari poster. This is very wrong . Politics is not madness.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by maputohq: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
eyeview:
There is a special group who were given the special assignment to confiscate every billboard, sign post and poster of Jimi Agbaje. They operate around 3:30am with govt covering and vehicle under LASAA.
A few night clubbers have seen them in different parts of Lagos and has caught them on camera dumping Agbajes billboards into their trucks
. Noticd dt on 3rd mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by rexwalters: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
temi1526:
On the third mainland bridge . some unknown people are defacing Agbaje and busari poster. This is very wrong . Politics is not madness.
Then what do you make of Donald Trump?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by rexwalters: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
chrizzyace:

If not for godfatherism Jimmy Agbaje would have been our Governor instead of Fashola, and he’s coming again, by God’s grace and if people are ready for change ... He will win... I’ll vote for him
Go and throw your pvc inside the lagoon,that is were agbaje's votes will end up.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sanwo Olu or any other party's candidate is not in that place Agbaje's own was removed. how come it was only his own standing there? That remains the question.

There are places for billboard placement!

You saw, you saw.
Wiseandtrue:

Why sanwo Olu pic is everywhere, JIMI Agbaje's own deserves to be nowhere ABI

I just told you I saw them replacing Agbaje's own with theirs!

Is alright!

I have done my best. You can continue to dribble yaself undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
That is Lassra, they didn't come into existence few months ago, they have been known to remove billboards/posters from areas not marked for signs. I have witnessed where they used water cannon to wash off posters of churches, events e.t.c before, it has nothing to do with POLITICS!

Let Agbaje put his billboards where others placed theirs and let's see if LASSRA will remove them.

Finish!
princetom1:
Apc merchineriea are removing all others people's posters, including jimi posters... Look bellow
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Indomie001: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
I swear I just back to Lagos and I have observed that too , really shows that no hope for PDP in Lagos.

Chai Agbaje needs to claim that beautiful tittle of "customer dada ni" lolz
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by sinola(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:
This is unacceptable!

Go to 3rd mainland bridge and see the way they are scouting for any available space to paste their poster as if 3rd mainland bridge will caste its vote or determine the winner.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by gozie112(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
I was in Lagos about 2 months back, noticed that but was thinking pdp may come up later. Do you mean the situation is same as before? Agbaje get liver.
u need to see the way they are removing agbaje billboard every night.i witness one at falomo yesterday night.,does dat mean apc is afraid of Jimi

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by gozie112(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2018
eyeview:
I saw them yesterday at falomo by 12:30 am...too bad to our democracy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=SimplePlan34 post=73965079]
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 19, 2018
34webers:
I thought igbos own lagos
How comes the owners of lagos are not allowed to place pictures of their beloved party in the same lagos?

This sort of brainless statement is going to be the downfall of NAIRALAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Idris Mohammed, Information Minister (Photos) / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha / Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.