Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! (20872 Views)

Are Elections Only Free And Fair When Labour Wins? - Reno Omokri Asks Obidients / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Some people go even think say na Hamzat vs Sanwo-Olu... Jimi Agbaje & Team, Wake up! You need strategic advertising
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by NickD(m): 7:20am On Dec 19, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
I was in Lagos about 2 months back, noticed that but was thinking pdp may come up later. Do you mean the situation is same as before? Agbaje get liver.
I recently posted a video on my facebook wall showing ppl removing Agbajes billboards in the night. Heading to Berger he had billboards around too but they also removed it you'll only find Sanwoolus billboards there now. It's pathetic what is going in Lagos making it look like there's no opposition in Lagos. I wish Lagosians would for once rise up and say enough of Tinubus hegemony.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by princetom1(m): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2018
somehow:
That is Lassra, they didn't come into existence few months ago, they have been known to remove billboards/posters from areas not marked for signs. I have witnessed where they used water cannon to wash off posters of churches, events e.t.c before, it has nothing to do with POLITICS!

Let Agbaje put his billboards where others placed theirs and let's see if LASSRA will remove them.

Finish!

Guy, it's good if they do their job, that same place u see them remove jimi posters, apc posters are there, infact, they have been replaced with apc posters... Have u seen how apc hoodlums are harrasing people in lagos because of posting posters?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by cosse(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2018
comos:
Bill bord or no Bill board, Lagosian will vote massively for agbaje (PDP)
lmao....u better wake up...
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by eyeview: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
enigma2007:

Why are you lying na? On Billings way alone, you think Jimi Agbaje is the only one contesting... Nigerians sha

https://thepunditng.com/apc-lagos-caught-vandalising-agbaje-campaign-materials/
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2018
princetom1:

Guy, it's good if they do their job, that same place u see them remove jimi posters, apc posters are there, infact, they have been replaced with apc posters... Have u seen how apc hoodlums are harrasing people in lagos because of posting posters?
kindly post pictures of the replacement.

Thanks
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by princetom1(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2018
somehow:
kindly post pictures of the replacement.

Thanks

Go to 3rd mainland bridge and come back to tell how many other political parties posters u see and i will post pics of posters in those roads few weeks ago
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oga post pictures of the replacement. You said they replaced it,yet asking me to be the one proving your assertion.
princetom1:

Go to 3rd mainland bridge and come back to tell how many other political parties posters u see and i will post pics of posters in those roads few weeks ago
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by princetom1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
somehow:
Oga post pictures of the replacement. You said they replaced it,yet asking me to be the one proving your assertion.

Stay their waiting for me what we know as fact...
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by temi1526: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
rexwalters:
Then what do you make of Donald Trump?

What concern Donald trump and Agbaje? abi which kain wahala be dis?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Afamed: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

Billboard owners are being forced to reject PDP content
Typical of Wailing wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Remanded Over Attack On Guyana President's Residence / Why Dogara’s Removal As Reps Speaker Will Be Difficult –reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.