Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! (20870 Views)

Are Elections Only Free And Fair When Labour Wins? - Reno Omokri Asks Obidients / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video) / 2019: Thugs Destroy Chima Anyaso's Posters, Billboards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Philistine(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lies! Agbaje posters are littered everywhere here in Apapa, it is even more than that of Sanwo-olu.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by sirfemoz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lagos APC still playing school politics. To them, they think this is SUG election.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by anonymuz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
I thought igbos own lagos
How comes the owners of lagos are not allowed to place pictures of their beloved party in the same lagos?
you are a tribal bigot.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Deruu4life(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
as if you were there when I was telling someone yesterday, both mainland and island, are you sure pdp are in this state at all? it's getting more real everyday that Sanwoolu will win with a wide margin because that's the only name I'm hearing always.... imagine someone saying "hmmmmm what's even the name of the other candidate o OK... please remind me " that's funny

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC thugs are pulling down pdp aspirants posters.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
it is True Jimi Agbaje posters at Ikeja Along has been covered with APC Posters i pass there every day go and verify it
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by madridsta007(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:
This is unacceptable!

Tinubu’s boys pull it down at night.
I think the video was put here the other time.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by filitech070: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
comos:
Bill bord or no Bill board, Lagosian will vote massively for agbaje (PDP)
...vote pdp in ur village....not here in lagos

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by iamjavadem(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bloody liars!! Jimi Agbaje posters all over third mainland bridge and other parts.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by deboysben(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Jimi Agbaje shld do something-o.. even if na NL alone
. lalasticlala cry
Oga pdp posters and that of Jk is everywhere in lagos now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Reference(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lagos as the former capital of Nigeria and the defacto crucible of modern Nigeria politics should do better than this. MKO will be turning in his grave as to what the state has become.... a one party totalitarian entity completely at odds with modern day pluralism and multi party democracy.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Luchesse(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
who go wan waste money to print another party poster for lag?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by gurnam: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
comos:

You mean Agbaje the regular customer ? grin

Baba just want to cash-out again as usual.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by gurnam: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Reference:
Lagos as the former capital of Nigeria and the defacto crucible of modern Nigeria politics should do better than this. MKO will be turning in his grave as to what the state has become.... a one party totalitarian entity completely at odds with modern day pluralism and multi party democracy.

Start your own party and let’s see how far
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by SimplePlan34: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
The true test for tinubu SW Godfatherism is after 2023 when bubu will no longer be there.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by ocelot2006(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
How comes the owners of lagos are not allowed to place pictures of their beloved party in the same lagos?

What's with the tribalism now?
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by LULUBRKZ4242: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thiefs
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by LULUBRKZ4242: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Looters of cash
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by eneyoduke(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC job is to removed all PDP bill borad, I saw it live...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Bede2u(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
yoruba type of politics is the genesis of nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by 34webers(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
ocelot2006:

What's with the tribalism now?
[/s]

Ask ipob miscreants.

[s]
Bede2u:
yoruba type of politics is the genesis of nigeria problem
[/s]
Crap
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by CoolAmbience(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
comos:

U nor sabi Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Dpharisee: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:

Stupid comment

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by 34webers(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
Dpharisee:

Stupid comment
[/s]

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
I was in Lagos about 2 months back, noticed that but was thinking pdp may come up later. Do you mean the situation is same as before? Agbaje get liver.
They are removing his posters.

Someone posted a picture on Nairaland where a truck was removing his posters even at night

Cowards! Them no get liver to withstand competition undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
What's wrong with PDP and lies na? What kind of politics are you problem Brewers practising?

Agbaje's posters are everywhere, saw some today on my way back.

His jingles even on radio stations!

Stop the false and fake news.

Won't be voting for Sanwo olu (Don't believe in him) nor agbaje. (HATE HIS PARTY TO THE CORE). it will take me 16yrs to forgive PDP.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by enigma2007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
eyeview:
There is a special group who were given the special assignment to confiscate every billboard, sign post and poster of Jimi Agbaje. They operate around 3:30am with govt covering and vehicle under LASAA.
A few night clubbers have seen them in different parts of Lagos and has caught them on camera dumping Agbajes billboards into their trucks

Why are you lying na? On Billings way alone, you think Jimi Agbaje is the only one contesting... Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by somehow: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Post the so called pictures of them removing his posters. You people and fake news!
Wiseandtrue:

They are removing his posters.

Someone posted a picture on Nairaland where a truck was removing his posters even at night

Cowards! Them no get liver to withstand competition undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by deebrownneymar: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tinubu sent his boys to do the needful
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Simply because apc is Lagos, Lagos is apc.
Re: 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! by ikorodureporta: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Philistine:
Lies! Agbaje posters are littered everywhere here in Apapa, it is even more than that of Sanwo-olu.
he owns Apapa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Exposes Ways Governors Buy Votes, Rig 2019 Election / Anambra Man Of The Year: Check Out Those Listed For The Honour / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.