Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (31245 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United / Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Kaybeer5290: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2018
I will say a big congratulations to man utd fans that what we chelsea fans endured for 3 years too den
pogba will be d happiest man on earth today
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Mayowa1056:
The fear of PSG...

Unless they appoint Guadiola, they have no chance against PSG
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Lomprico2: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Why?

Our players suck! No coach can achieve more than what jose is doing with them.

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by decub: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
It's not the 3-1 defeat, it's the 36-6 shots. That was too demeaning for a club like United!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Himmler: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Again? And they will pay him about 25million pounds to leave oh
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by danot1030: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Medicine after death, this is a Sack long over due.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Didi2d(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
I will still blame all this clubs for putting players ahead of their coach.
When a coach tries to discipline a player I expect the club to support to the coach in doing so, but this day you see player being rude to their coach, even making sure they loose matches. Players should not be made to believe they are bigger than club, I think that's what we are seeing today.

Jose mourinho I still respect and love you
Wish you the best

7 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Kaybeer5290:
I will say a big congratulations to man utd fans that what we chelsea fans endured for 3 years too den

I'm also a Chelsea fan. I don't think Mou's time at Chelsea was all defensive football. We still played some good football during the first two seasons.

Mou's comments and demeanor makes it hard to root for him during trying times.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by SmilingMary(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
He wanted it. £24m isn't a small money na

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Parollawd(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:
When a coach tries to discipline a player I expect the club to support to the coach in doing so, but this day you see player being rude to their coach, even making sure they loose matches. Players should not be made to believe they are bigger than club, I think that's what we are seeing today.

Wish you the best

You must be a Chelsea fan
Respect is reciprocal
If you don't respect the players and keep. Insulting them at every chance you get, how will they respect you
This same mourinho has had issues with players in all the clubs he has coached

Real Madrid was Casillas, Ronaldo then Ramos, he was bad publicity for them

Inter nko
Chelsea nko

That guy needs to take a chill pill

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
ibori1:
Germany liga

Borussia Mönchengladbach wins

Scotland
Aberdeen wins

add up fast for more sure games by dropping ur WhatsApp number

hmmmmm, those who knows , knows
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Aystarz: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
CONFIRMED: HE HAS BEEN SACKED!!!!

Zidane, Conte or Enrique to the Rescue...

Caretaker management until end of the season. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Didi2d(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Lomprico2:
Why?

Our players suck! No coach can achieve more than what jose is doing with them.

I will say it again, I still blame all this clubs supporting players instead of coaches

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by oyetpel(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
CONFIRMED: HE HAS BEEN SACKED!!!!
Zidane, Conte or Enrique to the Rescue...
Enrique is with Spanish NT

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Didi2d(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Parollawd:

You must be a Chelsea fan
Respect is reciprocal
If you don't respect the players and keep. Insulting them at every chance you get, how will they respect you
This same mourinho has had issues with players in all the clubs he has coached

Real Madrid was Casillas, Ronaldo then Ramos, he was bad publicity for them

Inter nko
Chelsea nko

That guy needs to take a chill pill

Lol...
Yes I am a Chelsea fan

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by guru90: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
CONFIRMED: HE HAS BEEN SACKED!!
TO GOD BE THY GLORY!!!
JOSE KILLED MY JOY FOR MANCHESTER.
I AM REALLY HAPPY NOW, THEY HAVE SACKED HIM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by casualj(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
He has tried his best....zidane welcome... my advice for him is that he should try to be more friendly with his players....

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

Wish you the best

I get the feeling. But you can't have the upper hand against the players when your team is underperforming.

Take City for example, if Pep falls out with Debruyne for instance, he could make him sit on the bench and eventually sell him with the club's backing because they are still an exceptional team without any one player.

Allegro could bench Ronaldo tomorrow and heaven wouldn't fall because they would still win the serie A. When the going is good, the coach can discipline any single player.

8 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by depezee(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Since Sir Alex left Manutd there has been something wrong - which I believe is ED-Woodward.

A lot of people will be happy that Jose is axed but United board need to look inward and fix this fundamental problem in this current crop of players.

I wish Jose well. He brought glamour to EPL and made a lot of people watch football.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by oyetpel(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Kaybeer5290:

Any Chelsea fan should not say anything against Mourinho, because he made Chelsea what they are today. so keep shut.

I am a man utd fan.

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Parollawd(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

Lol...
Yes I am a Chelsea fan

At mourinho first season at Chelsea he was so humble and had a team that could die for him.. Then when he started winning trophies he called himself special one and started to have foolish mentality and philosophies

As hazard nice reach he get issues with mourinho.. He even blamed and criticized a medical staff for treating a player... Isn't he a mad man

Is that your fav coach?
He disgusts me

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Pogba calling mourinho this morning

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by MuyiRano(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for this José
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Allylic(f): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2018
sage101:
We all knew this was gonna happen but I didnt expect it to be todayshocked

Infact we thought it would be before today but later felt it would be some other time but obviously not today.

I guess they did that in other for the new coach to sign his own players during january transfer than to waste the money on Jose' players knowing they would sack him later as well.....

Pogba
Jose
Man U fans

All of them will be smiling by now
I know he will be sacked..you need to see the face of the board members during liverpool match....the expression on their face shows mou is going

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Didi2d:

I will say it again, I still blame all this clubs supporting players instead of coaches

Mourinho has always fall out with one or more persons at every club he has been to except maybe Inter and Porto. Any club who would back him over their players is naïve.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by oyetpel(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
jelel6:

I get the feeling. But you can't have the upper hand against the players when your team is underperforming.

Take City for example, if Pep falls out with Debruyne for instance, he could make him sit on the bench and eventually sell him with the club's backing because they are still an exceptional team without any one player.

Allegro could bench Ronaldo tomorrow and heaven wouldn't fall because they would still win the serie A. When the going is good, the coach can discipline any single player.

You know your onions bro.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by sage101: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
Allylic:
I know he will be sacked..you need to see the face of the board members during liverpool match....the expression on their face shows mou is going
I see....
Couldnt watch the match
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by bedspread: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
oyetpel:

Enrique is with Spanish NT
it doesn't mean! It's easier to get him
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
I also say it on this website ibadantalk.com. It is also on Man u twitter handle and official website
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Generalkorex(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
salbis:
Hand writing was all over the wall. How are the mighty fallen.
history has a way of repeating itself

Mourinho left Real Madrid a month after the 4-1 defeat by Klopp’s Borussia Dortmund in April 2013; two years later Mourinho was sacked at Chelsea a month after a traumatic 3-1 defeat by Klopp’s Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.

Liverpool vs Man United tomorrow.

If you know you know.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by depezee(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
guru90:

TO GOD BE THY GLORY!!!

JOSE KILLED MY JOY FOR MANCHESTER.

I AM REALLY HAPPY NOW, THEY HAVE SACKED HIM!!!

Was the team better before he took over?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nike Unveils The New Super Falcons Jersey / Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.