Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,845 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United (31492 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United / Breaking: Romelu Lukaku Leaves Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Parollawd(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Olamsoh:
One bros in my street just called Jose Mourinho a fool for losing his Manchester United job lmao.
Asin
The same Mou that got 22.5 million pounds( i.e about 10billion naira )for loosing his job. Lmao.

Bros I don't have 100 naira to borrow u. Shebbi it is u that isn't foolish

See lowkey mourinho is collecting the money
But do you know how bad this is for his reputation... Lmfao

You think he will. Be able to brag about being a special one now??

Mourinho is making money
Fine
But then he was on same level on pep but now know

Can he brag near him??

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by EternalTruth: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
casualj:
He has tried his best....zidane welcome...
my advice for him is that he should try to be more friendly with his players....
wey for that post wey them write say them don employ zidane?
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by CilicMarin: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Lorenzop:

You think José is a fool to resign....he will stay back and get sacked in other to get pay off....that's how it works

Seriously, Jose will be the happiest man on earth right now...imagine the pay off in millions of pounds he will get and he will definitely land another job..... grin

Who will hire such an outdated coach?

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Olamsoh: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Jose Mourinho:

@FCPorto
Left ahead of 3rd season

@ChelseaFC
Left 3rd season

@Inter
Left before 3rd season

@RealMadrid
Sacked 3rd season

@ChelseaFC
Sacked before 3rd season

@ManUtd
Sacked 3rd season

‍The syndrome strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by enambobo(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
So Klopp finally got this man sacked for the third consecutive time.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by tomdon(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
2special:
almost the same day Chelsea sacked him some years ago. Chelsea sacked him on the 17th of December 2015.

That club was his best stint
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by macello4(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Manchester United has announced that Jose Mourinho has left the Club.

We would like to thank him for his work during his time at Manchester United and wish him success in the future. #MUFC

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1074964051741032448?s=19
Thank u doesn't seems enough. sad sad day, gonna miss u boss. The special one, the chosen one, the Boss. we all Man united Nigeria supportars thank u for ur time we wish u d best.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Olamsoh: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Glazers at Manchester United: impose £525m debt, appoint their banker Ed Woodward to run club; fail to plan Ferguson succession, burn through managers' reputations including Mourinho; take ££ms in dividends.

1st July 2013
David Moyes signs 6-year contract as ManUtd manager.

April 2014 - May 2014
Ryan Giggs

July 2014 - May 2016
Louis van Gaal

May 2016 - Dec 2018
Jose Mourinho

Anyone who thinks the problems at MUFC will disappear overnight are having a laugh. The owners, the CEO and a lot of the players are cunts. I’d like to thank Mr Mourinho for winning the UEFA cup and making it a complete set of trophies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
“He left the club”?? He got the fuk fired!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by EternalTruth: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Manpoly:
y wont he leave....after seeing wat was coming ..baba jp sharps....no time
oboy na die be that o chai real rape.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by LesbianBoy(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Pogba career is about to go down because he will finally be exposed that he is not as good as we all think he is.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by AlphaStyles(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
FREE ATLAST FREE ATLAST THANK ALMIGHTY GOD WE ARE FREE ATLAST
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
macello4:
Thank u doesn't seems enough. sad sad day, gonna miss u boss. The special one, the chosen one, the Boss. we all Man united Nigeria supportars thank u for ur time we wish u d best.
lol, so there are a few Man U supporters that like “the special one”

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Parollawd(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Beedude:

U are funny. Mou lack good team Management. U can't keep calling ur players crap and expect dem to deliver. U are killing dem psychologically. No player is perfect. Even Messi and Ronaldo make mistakes. But a coach shouldn't dwell on the negatives of his players. In Pep first season his defenders gave away possession to opponents which leads to goals. But u will never see him single out a player for criticism. I know u are a Mourinho lover but just look at his man management at Real Madrid, Chelsea and Man ut and tell me how it is the players fault. Mou is simply outdated

Sense will not kill you... I was telling the guy same thing
U no fit abuse them every week and expect them to. Play for u...

Now even. Martial. Will. Want to stay
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by DEGABA(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Thank you Klopp

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by EternalTruth: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
donoro:
Why Dem sack him na who are we going to laugh at now every weekend grin grin grin
lmao. grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Olamsoh: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
José Mourinho is the only Manchester United manager in the club's history to win two major trophies in their first season in charge.

Europa League
League Cup
Funpeter:
when you say success please highlight what he achieved with the team? Agree maybe they have to look inward for their problems
Anyone who thinks the problems at MUFC will disappear overnight are having a laugh. The owners, the CEO and a lot of the players are cunts. I’d like to thank Mr Mourinho for winning the UEFA cup and making it a complete set of trophies.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Wahala90: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
We the Mourinho fan club like to say, "Congrats to Mourinho". The Devil is not good to associate with, whether red, green or even blue.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Those statistics got nothing on Mourinho. Conte is not worthy to tie Mourinho shoe lace.

You see, in football, your reputation and the 'now' gets you around. Mourinho surely has terrific CV, which helps his reputation. But his habitual Win-disaster cycle is also part of his reputation. Few clubs would want Mourinho after this.

Conte even hard the luxury of turning down Real Madrid before Julen's appointment. Mourinho is no longer the beautiful bride that he once was.

I don't see the Club that will want him after Man united. Definitely no English Clubs. Not Barca, Not Bayern. Not Dortmund. Perhaps Inter or PSG. Then where next?

His options at the Top is getting smaller by the year.
At this point, Even Pochettino who has not won anything would be desired by any club in the world if he resides to leave Spurs.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Wahala90: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Parollawd(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
ebenholer:
Though he woefully performed yet will I blame the man utd management for not being supportive enough, the key request he made b4 the season kicked off which happened to be disregarded by man utd board categorically made the man utd defence to be the worst in the premiership for allowing lots of goals to slip Tru them

You mean the defense that was one of the best in Europe last season

Mourinho spoilt everything with his hands bruh
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by kollinskollins(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin Like For Mourinho To Madrid. Share For Zidane To Man U
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Olamsoh: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
144 matches
won 84
lost 28
draw 32 give me contes own
jaxxy:

Those statistics got nothing on Mourinho. Conte is not worthy to tie Mourinho shoe lace.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by medropoly(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
yes... yes... yes...

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
kollinskollins:
grin Like For Mourinho To Madrid. Share For Zidane To Man U

As a non United fan. I'd like for Man U to appoint Zidane. I think he would be :oexposedshocked
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
jelel6:

You see, in football, your reputation and the 'now' gets you around. Mourinho surely has terrific CV, which helps his reputation. But his habitual Win-disaster cycle is also part of his reputation. Few clubs would want Mourinho after this.

Conte even hard the luxury of turning down Real Madrid before Julen's appointment. Mourinho is no longer the beautiful bride that he once was.

I don't see the Club that will want him after Man united. Definitely no English Clubs. Not Barca, Not Bayern. Not Dortmund. Perhaps Inter or PSG. Then where next?

His options at the Top is getting smaller by the year.
At this point, Even Pochettino who has not won anything would be desired by any club in the world if he resides to leave Spurs.

Ure correct bt not completely If we shud be fair. Mourinho came to manU and a rescue mission and quick intervention. The club was a disaster when he came in and gave it sm structure. Moyes left manU bleeding and worse than Mourinho is currently leaving it. The big issue here are not the losses bt the many controversies affecting players and their game.

Now in football it takes just one good season or even half to rectify ur image. Mourinho is still a catch!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Olamsoh: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Just because Mourinho has been sacked does not mean the glory days are returning to Man U, the club is a mess and has been since SAF left, it’s going to take the right manager with a lot of rebuilding before they even think of challenging again, any sensible fan will realise this
jaxxy:

Ure correct bt not completely If we shud be fair. Mourinho came to manU and a rescue mission and quick intervention. The club was a disaster when he came in and gave it sm structure. Moyes left manU bleeding and worse than Mourinho is currently leaving it. The big issue here are not the losses bt the many controversies affecting players and their game.

Now in football it takes just one good season or even half to rectify ur image. Mourinho is still a catch!!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olamsoh:
Just because Mourinho has been sacked does not mean the glory days are returning to Man U, the club is a mess and has been since SAF left, it’s going to take the right manager with a lot of rebuilding before they even think of challenging again, any sensible fan will realise this

Exactly and that’s what I want these manU fans to understand and respect Mourinho rather than celebrate by mocking him.

Mourinho picked manU from the gutters where moyes dumped them.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by jelel6: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guys smiley

Pogba uploaded this since deleted picture on Twitter a few minutes ago.

The Guy's kicking a Man when he's down I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Modarun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
its easier for a camel tobpass through the eyes of a needle than Jose Mourhinho to stay at a big club beyond 3seasons.
My advice for him is to upgrade his playing pattern and interpersonal skills with the people he works with. That demigod posture worked for him years ago, but its now stale, especially when you dnt have the records to back it up.
Jose functions at his best when he is undermined or seen as an underdog, he then confortably plays his defensive games to win as the dark horse. In a big club where you are expected to dorminate. and win games while play attacking football, JM looses his spark and mojo. He should take up a job at a slightly above their pay grade hitting club like Newcaste, a semi big struggling club like AC milan or Sevilla thats now seen as an underdog, then pay defensively.
Re: Jose Mourinho Leaves Manchester United by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
zlantanfan:
At least if we can't get a good coach now, let's get a former united legend who knows what it means to be Manchester united
being a legend won't make u be a good coach and win games. Ask G.Neville and Thierry Henry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out / AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners / Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.