Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo (36684 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Diso60090(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
troubleboi:

Sure I am, and am still making it..

Dangote never stopped working because he is richest black man..

Link me up Guy
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by troubleboi: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diso60090:

Link me up Guy

Click my signature or WhatsApp me on 08134039534
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by troubleboi: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diso60090:

And you that is making the money � still browsing you see your life

If you re still in doubt abeg Google am..
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by okwabayi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Reactions like this are why females post sultry pictures online. If you know you know.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Ayobami7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
今晚冠军终归这里
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Diso60090(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
troubleboi:

If you re still in doubt abeg Google am..

Wetin i wan gain?
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Hardamz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
OkoyeA1:
tongue tongue

More like a Fan famzing a celeb grin grin
Angela Simmons wey get Olamide's songs many for playlist. U no well joor.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by troubleboi: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diso60090:

Wetin i wan gain?

It's a way of browsing and earning at the same time..instead of just browsing for browsing sake.. If you want join its free no be my papa get the browser... Its all about making money at the end..

If u re interested just click my signature..
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Every girl is fuckable. Guts is the key that unlucks every pusssy.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Naijahot0: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Give Me More Time - Buhari Tells Nigerians On 76th Birthday.

Read More
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/give-me-more-time-buhari-tells.html

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Jackossky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
sexymoma:
These yeyebrities should stop making guys feel that's the only thing we have to offer our nudity
i sometimes laugh at our young ones telling pple these celebs are their role models
are you telling me no one is looking up to this one, their high Q is so low to think that in 10 t0 20 years to this time the internet will dig all these pictures.. imagine your classmates talking and looking at your mum's nudity for free on the internet angry
when they are finally born again like mama gee and eucheria.. dem go know. angry

Candid advice from someone whose sobriquet is sexymoma

Angela ma Pami na, taste me like ribena cool
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by meobizy(f): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Why didn’t his cowardly self type in English? Mscheew. Bloggers are jobless because I normally will overlook such comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.