Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos (64269 Views)

Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Manchester United Fans Celebrate Mourinho’s Sack / Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adaahjacob:
MAN-UNITED issue is not d coach, but d players....Lukaku can't control d ball, Valencia is to big to run, Pogba plays like his always high, Jones scores own goals a lot, d defense is very porous and d bench is full of classless folks, if d club need to retain its old glory, d must abide with what Pep GUARDIOLA did at MAN-CITY...Sell d old players and buy new good players.....If u like bring Zindzine Zindane or Mauricio Pochettino, they both cant do d job, if d players are not changed..
Moreso, Ed Woodward is d failure and not Jose, he gave d coach a new contract early dix year and sacked him today, total number of coaches sacked by Ed Woodward=4..... My take, d coaches are not d problem but d chairman who refuses to sign players dat coaches want...
a team that has pogba,lukaku,martial,lingard,sanches,herrera,fred,shaw,de gea,bailey has no business being in 6th spot.
Mourinho is a failure,he has no style of play,no first team selection.What type of coach benches his highest goal scorer to accomodate fellani?
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chiboy1116: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

No....you are the one saying nonsense.

Was de bruyne world class when he was at Chelsea?

NO
he had d potential , hazard wasn't WC when he came to Chelsea either . He broke out of his shell when he went to Wolfsburg ....hope say u no de compare pogba with kdb ? Lolx.....cos the great albino is a far better player now.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Mumu pogba. You as a person caused the man his job.. I pray a wicked manager will take charge and sell off your egoistic useless being to one useless club where your career too would end badly.

Ahnahn, do you know him personally?
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Slynation:

Oga i don't know exactly what point u tryna prove.... The Pogba i know was very instrumental during his time at Juve, mayb u did a research for his bro Florentin or Mattias Pogba, check for Paul Pogba this time around

If you won't check pogba stats at juventus and compare with other quality midfielders say de bruyne even yaya toure at his prime....

Don't quote me again!

Pogba is not as good as we all thought!

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chicoMX(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
chiboy1116:
he needs to prove something , he wasn't the best player in the France team , wasn't even the second best , wasn't even the third , wasn't even the fourth , with the price tag on him , he's supposed to be the best midfielder or one of the best in any top team , and he hasn't proved that , he's inconsistent as f**k and doesn't play with his hearts on his sleeve . He should change that attitude .l, man utd has one of the biggest history in football , no b small club my guy.

Where did you get your fact from? Pogba isn't among the top 4? give me link
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by educhigo: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
pogba go ask balotelli how his carrier end

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by einsteine(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
knightsTempler:
An interesting stat..

Ac Milan (Klopp as manager) 5-0 Porto...Jose gets sacked

Mainz (Klopp as Manager 3-0 Inter Milan... Jose gets sacked

Dortmund (Klopp as manager) 4-1 Real Madrid... Jose gets sacked

Chelsea 1-3 (Klopp as manager) Liverpool... Jose gets sacked

Liverpool (klopp as manager 3-1Man Utd...Jose is now sacked

Stop spreading lies. when did Klopp manage AC Milan?

When did Mainz beat Inter Milan?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by DammyGbade(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pride goes before destruction... If not because of that stupid coach that used all man u resources to buy this spare tyre who for know him... He's career is already in comatose even without laurel... cry
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, do you know him personally?
you don't need to know the useless proud baboon personally before you know he is one of the major reasons Mourinho lost his job. As bad and useless as Fellaini is he is always putting on his best to save Mourinho from being sacked anytime he's on the pitch. Buh this useless overrated thing would jog the whole field ruining matches and play only when the gods of his lands appease him just to make sure Mourinho (who is also cursed too) is sacked. I want him(Pogba) to reap what he sow.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Modarun:

Pogba dont need to prove anything. He was pivotal at Juve and at The world cup, he was also a world class talent his first time at United. All united needs now is to bring on a world class coach and see how Sanchez and Pogba come alive. This should be the best time to be a united fan.
world fire...truth is many united players need to go too...ask guardiola he let toure hart zapaleta kolarov etc go...if u like combin zidane plus conte plus pochetino no ifedichie...Sanchez and pogba don play together yet no much difference...d results were nt coming hence d coach shd get d fire but as it is now even Woodward shd go to man u need a Revolution beyond changing coach

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Noaril(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
obembet:
what Pogba is doing will come back to hurt himself. ..now there is going to be more pressure on him than ever because everyone was talking that it's Mourinho that is why Pogba is not playing well so now Mourinho is gone so prove to the world that Mourinho was the problem why you were not performing well so he should be very careful even if you don't like a coach that is not how to behave you must be a proffensional look at Bale when Zidane was at Madrid he was not playing as he wanted but didn't do anything bad against Zidane and anytime Zidane give him a chance he prove it like what he did in the champions league he came on to score two gaols to win the champions league for Madrid that is what a professional do or behave not like what Pogba is doing at United he make the who world see that he was having problem with Mourinho and he don't like to work with him again now Mourinho is gone we expect you to take United to the top 4 finishing because you are the biggest start in the team so prove that now....
Pogba may be wrong but I think Mourinho also deserves whatever comes to him. He so much hate Pogba to the extent of criticising him in front of the press and other players. Mourinho is just a sour loser who blames his mistakes on the next best person, Even if Messi plays at Man U with Mourinho's tactic, he will fail. Like you said of Bale playing badly, I bet you never heard Zidane publicly criticising him.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by RTSC: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
#freepaulpogba
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
bayocanny:

God bless you my brother. he's the only coach that always have rancour with his prayers.

That's why I respect Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger, they hardly criticize their players publicly.
u are a big liar no coach wey no get altercation with players na sir make Beckham go Madrid even wenger had issues with Sanchez u don't know Jack about mou..go read d autobiography of Zlatan : I am Zlatan
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:

God bless you! I wonder why Club managements and national team associations find it difficult to comprehend this
but someone ll be d scapegoat remember if d team win razzmatazz is on d players but if it goes bad d coach receive d stick afta all he is d manager...when a battle is lost we hold d commander responsible
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Awoo88: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shibaraba:
Hehehe

This pogba just buried his career. Ask cassilas
Cassila is like how many years now The only thing that will kill his career is his inconsistency not that arrogant failure that calls himself coach

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you don't need to know the useless proud baboon personally before you know he is one of the major reasons Mourinho lost his job. As bad and useless as Fellaini is he is always putting on his best to save Mourinho from being sacked anytime he's on the pitch. Buh this useless overrated thing would jog the whole field ruining matches and play only when the gods of his lands appease him just to make sure Mourinho (who is also cursed too) is sacked. I want him(Pogba) to reap what he sow.

Hahahahaha, he does that?
This is more serious than I imagined.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Atiku007: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Guys pls leave pogba out of this his response do not matter at least let focus on why mouriho was sack moreover he was the special or is he no longer special one. Yeye thing. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
chicoMX:

Exactly my thought, he's talking about a different Pogba
wetin pogba play for world cup wey ina de shout... griezman mpabbe Giroud were more instrumental at d world cup fact is pogba is just an above average player..at juve he had d likes of Pirlo to play with is he world class hell no... u have to be what Messi Ronaldo and dier likes play to be world class

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by oyetpel(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
The pix was an advertisement for a new Adidas jersey, it was pre planned to be posted today.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OmoManU: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adaahjacob:
MAN-UNITED issue is not d coach, but d players....Lukaku can't control d ball, Valencia is to big to run, Pogba plays like his always high, Jones scores own goals a lot, d defense is very porous and d bench is full of classless folks, if d club need to retain its old glory, d must abide with what Pep GUARDIOLA did at MAN-CITY...Sell d old players and buy new good players.....If u like bring Zindzine Zindane or Mauricio Pochettino, they both cant do d job, if d players are not changed..
Moreso, Ed Woodward is d failure and not Jose, he gave d coach a new contract early dix year and sacked him today, total number of coaches sacked by Ed Woodward=4..... My take, d coaches are not d problem but d chairman who refuses to sign players dat coaches want...
Thank you, may God bless you. You are a true Man U fan, you understand what is going on, it's not even Woodward per se but the Glazers family. Ever since that cursed family took over Man United, things have been going southward for the club

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chicoMX(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
wetin pogba play for world cup wey ina de shout... griezman mpabbe Giroud were more instrumental at d world cup fact is pogba is just an above average player..at juve he had d likes of Pirlo to play with is he world class hell no... u have to be what Messi Ronaldo and dier likes play to be world class

Oga stop saying this kind thing na, Pogba play pass Greizman and Giroud
for world cup! If you like call him an above average player, still doesn't change anything
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by PapiFlin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Karma is real.

All the match fixing and intimidation during Ferguson period is now catching up with Manchester United.

most sensible comment on this thread.

they've always been massively overrated
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mourinho just got paid 22 million euros and this gorrila thinks he's trolling him.

In 5 months he will get another high profile job
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
chicoMX:

Oga stop saying this kind thing na, Pogba play pass Greizman and Giroud
for world cup! If you like call him an above average player, still doesn't change anything
u watch a different world cup dsts all pogba was nt France best player in world cup mbappe griezman even Giroud were better

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by PapiFlin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

If you won't check pogba stats at juventus and compare with other quality midfielders say de bruyne even yaya toure at his prime....

Don't quote me again!

Pogba is not as good as we all thought!

chikena
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chicoMX(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u watch a different world cup dsts all pogba was nt France best player in world cup mbappe griezman even Giroud were better

Lol Giroud, I rest my case. Your hate for Pogba they wonderful.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chicoMX(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by olascadbest: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
That is Ending of Moriniho as Man United Coach.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
chicoMX:

Lol Giroud, I rest my case. Your hate for Pogba they wonderful.
Giroud had three assist so
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chicoMX(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Giroud had three assist so
Giroud had 1... go and google before you reply me.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by bluefilm: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Make I save this picture right now dey wait for the right occasion to use am do better meme. shocked
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by madridguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself Iker Casilas and Pogba are not on same level. Casilas and Pogba, please don't say this outside.

Shibaraba:
Hehehe

This pogba just buried his career. Ask cassilas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 7th June 2024 / Manchester City Banned From UEFA Club Competitions For 2 Seasons & Fined €30m / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.