Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos (64090 Views)

Paul Pogba Deletes 'disrespectful' Tweet After Jose Mourinho Sacking / Manchester United Fans Celebrate Mourinho’s Sack / Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ok. We shall await his performance under a new manager.
Till then, fingers crossed.
YNWA!
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
M
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
no brain
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Lorenzop: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abegi....make una no kill this guy o....what about Jose that calls out his players publicly.....let's not forget so soon how Hazard and co caused his sack at Chelsea....truth is...Jose has issues managing players

You don't call out your players publicly and expect them to give 100% for you

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by profolamilekan(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
at last they pursued him. PSG are rejoicing
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mumu pogba. You as a person caused the man his job.. I pray a wicked manager will take charge and sell off your egoistic useless being to one useless club where your career too would end badly.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by mastar111: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
He is next in line to go, then Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shibaraba:
Hehehe
This pogba just buried his career. Ask cassilas
What are u saying? Is Mourinho still there to hurt his career? Was his career better under Mourinho?
And who told you that Cassilas buried his career?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Niorte: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is easy to condemn Pogba but if you had been in his shoes may be you would not have condemned him. He alone knows what he had gone through in the hand of Mourinho. Sometimes, the downfall of our perceived enemy is worth celebrating! I beg allow him.

Mourinho could have said worse if it was Pogba that was sent packing.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by kamez(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
wateva
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Pussyoil(f): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Uduakuduakobong(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Goood! D nxt step is to off-load ''Probega''.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
For those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mumu pogba. Now you will be exposed that you are not as good as we all thought.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by danjumaikoh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
morinho out Paul Pogba next...
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by vickydevoka(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
gentle136:
I just detest this guy, too childish and full of pride.

Playing like is the best of all on d pitch of play.

Even Messi and Ronaldo wey dem be baba of d game no get pride lyk dix guy.
He's not childish his been real. Some people go smile for your Face go your back begin to stab u. Morinho wanted his downfall Sony don't expect him to be happy

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Modarun(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
obembet:
what Pogba is doing will come back to hurt himself. ..now there is going to be more pressure on him than ever because everyone was talking that it's Mourinho that is why Pogba is not playing well so now Mourinho is gone so prove to the world that Mourinho was the problem why you were not performing well so he should be very careful even if you don't like a coach that is not how to behave you must be a proffensional look at Bale when Zidane was at Madrid he was not playing as he wanted but didn't do anything bad against Zidane and anytime Zidane give him a chance he prove it like what he did in the champions league he came on to score two gaols to win the champions league for Madrid that is what a professional do or behave not like what Pogba is doing at United he make the who world see that he was having problem with Mourinho and he don't like to work with him again now Mourinho is gone we expect you to take United to the top 4 finishing because you are the biggest start in the team so prove that now....

Pogba dont need to prove anything. He was pivotal at Juve and at The world cup, he was also a world class talent his first time at United. All united needs now is to bring on a world class coach and see how Sanchez and Pogba come alive. This should be the best time to be a united fan.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chiboy1116: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
gentle136:
I just detest this guy, too childish and full of pride.

Playing like is the best of all on d pitch of play.

Even Messi and Ronaldo wey dem be baba of d game no get pride lyk dix guy.
Ronaldo get pride sha , but he deserves everything he has today , so it's something to be proud of....5 golden balls no b small thing .
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by DEGABA(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pogba reaction is unprofessional and childish.When my wicked boss was sacked I pretended that I wasn't happy for his sack and I even said a word of encouragement to him.
However I was full of joy and even celebrated it with my family.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
vickydevoka:

He's not childish his been real. Some people go smile for your Face go your back begin to stab u. Morinho wanted his downfall Sony don't expect him to be happy

Some of you sabi post nonsense! Mourinho was so patient with pogba, so how can you say he wanted his downfall?
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by StTrump: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
One of the problems of united

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by bayocanny: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
obembet:
what Pogba is doing will come back to hurt himself. ..now there is going to be more pressure on him than ever because everyone was talking that it's Mourinho that is why Pogba is not playing well so now Mourinho is gone so prove to the world that Mourinho was the problem why you were not performing well so he should be very careful even if you don't like a coach that is not how to behave you must be a proffensional look at Bale when Zidane was at Madrid he was not playing as he wanted but didn't do anything bad against Zidane and anytime Zidane give him a chance he prove it like what he did in the champions league he came on to score two gaols to win the champions league for Madrid that is what a professional do or behave not like what Pogba is doing at United he make the who world see that he was having problem with Mourinho and he don't like to work with him again now Mourinho is gone we expect you to take United to the top 4 finishing because you are the biggest start in the team so prove that now....
what's all this epistle all about?

mourinho deserve to be sacked

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by jumobi1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
I hear it wasn’t Pogba personally that posted it but rather it was a scheduled post by his promotional team. Allegedly Pogba was in training when it was posted.
Regardless, Mourinho called him a virus. I’m absolutely fine with Pogba taking a dig at cancerous Mourinho. Great riddance.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by jumobi1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
obembet:

What’s up with the dissertation?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by danielzoro: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/paul-pogba-appears-to-mock-jose-mourinho-after-manchester-united-sack.html
pls ooh if you were in Pogba's position what will you do.... let me know

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by bayocanny: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lorenzop:
Abegi....make una no kill this guy o....what about Jose that calls out his players publicly.....let's not forget so soon how Hazard and co caused his sack at Chelsea....truth is...Jose has issues managing players

You don't call out your players publicly and expect them to give 100% for you
God bless you my brother. he's the only coach that always have rancour with his prayers.

That's why I respect Sir Alex and Arsene Wenger, they hardly criticize their players publicly.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by ddooskie(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
He has deleted it. grin
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by troubleboi: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Starting 11 is sure for him na, if na you wetin u go do... But he should try to improve if not he will b sold in Alaba market in 2weeks time..

If you know that u always browse the Internet, then u need to b using this browser because you get paid for browsing.. Most important is its free.
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by Decryptor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adaahjacob:
MAN-UNITED issue is not d coach, but d players....Lukaku can't control d ball, Valencia is to big to run, Pogba plays like his always high, Jones scores own goals a lot, d defense is very porous and d bench is full of classless folks, if d club need to retain its old glory, d must abide with what Pep GUARDIOLA did at MAN-CITY...Sell d old players and buy new good players.....If u like bring Zindzine Zindane or Mauricio Pochettino, they both cant do d job, if d players are not changed..

God bless you! I wonder why Club managements and national team associations find it difficult to comprehend this

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by chinos20(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adaahjacob:
MAN-UNITED issue is not d coach, but d players....Lukaku can't control d ball, Valencia is to big to run, Pogba plays like his always high, Jones scores own goals a lot, d defense is very porous and d bench is full of classless folks, if d club need to retain its old glory, d must abide with what Pep GUARDIOLA did at MAN-CITY...Sell d old players and buy new good players.....If u like bring Zindzine Zindane or Mauricio Pochettino, they both cant do d job, if d players are not changed..

Then tell me what changed Arsenal and Chelsea this season
Re: Paul Pogba Reacts After Jose Mourinho’s Sack By Manchester United. Photos by danielzoro: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shibaraba:
Hehehe

This pogba just buried his career. Ask cassilas
excuse me the man who hated him is out what do you expect him to do crying or what please let him be jawe...... feel free Paul pogba Bleep your haters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.