Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos (36910 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Where is davido to replace this girl with chioma

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Hardeysolution(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
And she's just 19 years
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by highbee02: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
She's pretty
Some ladies will just pack all the beauty and not remain for us anything

u are prettier
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Radiant1020(f): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
highbee02:

u are prettier

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by VNOS(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
She's pretty

You too. You are very pretty my dear...
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Radiant1020(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
VNOS:

You too. You are very pretty my dear...

thank you
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by churchel: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

MUMU, yet your mama and sisters dey for somewhere now looking like orangutans.

If they remove fair good complexion, your girls fit fine reach yoruba girls?

One of your sisters dey here, she dey say hi to you. grin grin grin grin grin
look at this refugee calling yoruba girls fine, have seen the dark complexion girls of the east. even Genevieve and agbani with beauty of no boundaries are not fair, compared to your over bleach windows.yet as uglee as PIGS

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

MUMU, yet your mama and sisters dey for somewhere now looking like orangutans.

If they remove fair good complexion, your girls fit fine reach yoruba girls?

One of your sisters dey here, she dey say hi to you. grin grin grin grin grin
No be talk am o

1 Like

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
churchel:
look at this refugee calling yoruba girls fine, have seen the dark complexion girls of the east. even Genevieve and agbani with beauty of no boundaries are not fair, compared to your over bleach windows.yet as uglee as PIGS

Yea, Genevieve is beautiful, if it's about Agbani, forget that one, she's not from the east, and even if she's from the east, nothing spectacular about her beauty, we all know those who win beauty contest most times are not that beautiful. If you want beautiful girls, enter street.

But Genevieve is a beautiful woman, but na only she you dey always refer to, even with that, i see casual girls all the time as beautiful as Genevieve. Na only the person wey blow the whole world go know. Plenty beautiful girls dey everywhere.

Na complexion just they help eastern ladies, most ladies look more beautiful in light skin, that's why they bleech. If all your girls become black, let's see how many genevieve or so called beautiful girls go remain.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

No be talk am o

Go give your sisters too those marks on their faces, bring their pics back and let's see if they will look any better. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those marks are man-made, if they remove it, the person will be beautiful but ugliness of your girls is genetic and follow come. Masculine, yam leg, hairy bearded. If not for light skin, most of your ladies would not be able to come out in the afternoon because of uglinesss. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Go give your sisters too those marks on their faces, bring their pics back and let's see if they will look any better. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those marks are man-made, if they remove it, the person will be beautiful but ugliness of your girls is genetic and follow come. Masculine, yam leg, hairy bearded. If not for light skin, most of your ladies would not be able to come out in the afternoon because of uglinesss. cheesy
cheesy

Heheheeh only that my post pain u no be small.

Every Nigerian know igbo girls are blessed with beauty.
Even u people are now abandoning ur gals to marry igbo women. grin
So the joke is on you
Yoruba women are bad market and home breakers #fact.
They are just good for sex not marriage
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Radiant1020:
She's pretty

But you're more beautiful than she is.
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by churchel: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Those marks are man-made, if they remove it, the person will be beautiful but ugliness of your girls is genetic and follow come. Masculine, yam leg, hairy bearded. If not for light skin, most of your ladies would not be able to come out in the afternoon because of uglinesss. cheesy cheesy
this guy should stop talking like an Internal Displaced Persons, how many of your both black and bleach ever come out to represent Nigeria in Miss World. Even when it comes to sexy girls with straight legs (Daniella okeke, chioma chukwuka, Mercy Johnson e. c. t) you can find them in abundance. so it depends on your varieties, maybe you are only seeing yam legs, hairy ones in your region. so please take note Igbo girls are the top notch in Nigeria
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

[s]Every Nigerian know igbo girls are blessed with beauty. [/s]
[s]Even u people are now abandoning ur gals to marry igbo women.[/s] grin
So the joke is on you

What should pain a reasonable person in ur trash post, except that if one doesn't reply a dunce sometimes, he may feel he made a point. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Which stat tell you every Nigerian know that igbos are blessed with beauty. Just be giving yourself false hope. U don see better Hausa Fulani girls before? Berom? Even south south girls? If you wan talk about light good complexion, you can come here and boast about your girls but if na beauty, just leave that one, na every region for naija get fine girls depending on what you want.

If you say Yoruba girls are just good for sex, wetin you go come talk about calabar girls and co. Only Hausa girls are not guilty in that aspect because there religion hold them tight. Afrocandy na Yoruba girls, abi no be people from ss and se be initiator of prostitution in Naija? U no sabi wetin you dey talk. Any naija bitch from any region can break home as long as money is involved. I can only trust Hausa girls. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boy, get that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

[s] should pain a reasonable person in ur trash post, except that if one doesn't reply a dunce sometimes, he may feel he made a point. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Which stat tell you every Nigerian know that igbos are blessed with beauty. Just be giving yourself false hope. U don see better Hausa Fulani girls before? Berom? Even south south girls? If you wan talk about light good complexion, you can come here and boast about your girls but if na beauty, just leave that one, na every region for naija get fine girls depending on what you want.

If you say Yoruba girls are just good for sex, wetin you go come talk about calabar girls and co. Only Hausa girls are not guilty in that aspect because there religion hold them tight. Afrocandy na Yoruba girls, abi no be people from ss and se be initiator of prostitution in Naija? U no sabi wetin you dey talk. Any naija bitch from any region can break home as long as money is involved. I can only trust Hausa girls. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boy, get that.[/s]
Hehehe see long epistle, I like the fact that I'm putting u in pain.
Ur sister are bad market, only bed materials.
Most of ur Yoruba brothers know this.
Even I sef know the truth
That's why they dump the asses of YOrUBA gals go go after igbo gals and south south gals grin
Yoruba gals are dirty and ugly , dumb

Hey bro i don't want to b brake ur heart don't push me.

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

[s]Hehehe see long epistle, I like the fact that I'm putting u in pain.
Ur sister are bad market, only bed materials.
Most of ur Yoruba brothers know this.
Even I sef know the truth
That's why they dump the asses of YOrUBA gals go go after igbo gals and south south gals grin
Yoruba gals are dirty and ugly , dumb

Hey bro i don't want to b brake ur heart don't push me. [/s]

I have long epistle cos i gat points to make, na person wey no get something to say go dey scratch head. Nothing to pain someone in the false hope you giving yourself. How many girls for your family Yoruba guy don marry? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Keep dreaming boy.
Which yoruba guy go wan marry wife wey look like a man wey dem go dey share shaving stick together, or wife wey go use beating kill his little cousins if they come to greet him or their maid, or woman wey fit fck soya man because of ego. All your hard hearted wicked ladies, who wan carry wahala as wife?
"Yoruba gals are dirty and ugly , dumb". I can see you crying at that point. cheesy cheesy cheesy No kee yourself on top Yoruba girls, you can't compare them to your fellow men you call women on your side there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I have long epistle cos i gat points to make, na person wey no get something to say go dey scratch head. Nothing to pain someone in the false hope you giving yourself. How many girls for your family Yoruba guy don marry? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Keep dreaming boy.
Which yoruba guy go wan marry wife wey look like a man wey dem go dey share shaving stick together, or wife wey go use beating kill his little cousins if they come to greet him or their maid, or woman wey fit fck soya man because of ego. All your hard hearted wicked ladies, who wan carry wahala as wife?
"Yoruba gals are dirty and ugly , dumb". I can see you crying at that point. cheesy cheesy cheesy No kee yourself on top Yoruba girls, you can't compare them to your fellow men you call women on your side there.

Hehehehe grin point ko paint ni. grin
U are blabbing without point
We all know the only tribe who dont value their women because of their dirtiness, ugliness and bad character.
50% of the men are married outside their tribe grin
Go to any social media and ask the question and u will have the answer. grin
Because Nigerians know wella
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Misslagbaja: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
This one is indeed beautiful..
A rare trait among yoruba girls.
If not for their nyash we would abandon them angry

So when you jam the ugly ones with big nyash just use pillow and cover the place u don't wanna be seeing and do ur job angry

I see beautiful Yoruba women everyday. What exactly is your problem? Did God decide not to give you sense or you sold your sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Misslagbaja: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

No be talk am o

After seeing Igbos trolling Yorubas over tribal marks, I checked the internet. Igbos tribal marks are way uglier.

That's not even the issue. It surprises me how you people bash other tribes especially Yoruba women, calling them "ugly". I am a Yoruba Lady and I'm pretty, my sisters are pretty, my mum is too. I see a lot of beautiful Yoruba women. I've met not so attractive Igbo women as well as Yoruba women and even from other tribes.

Stop posting nonsense. Channel your energy on other things like making more money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Misslagbaja: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

So the joke is on you

Sexy? With d yam legs and extremely hairy body? Or having more upper body than the lower body? The ones with booty can't even bounce it cos of too much cassava? Oga, go sleep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Misslagbaja:

Sexy? With d yam legs and extremely hairy body? Or having more upper body than the lower body? The ones with booty can't even bounce it cos of too much cassava? Oga, go sleep.

.the ugliest tribe in Nigeria.
No wonder their ancestors is thrown out from heaven
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
Misslagbaja:

I see beautiful Yoruba women everyday. What exactly is your problem? Did God decide not to give you sense or you sold your sense?

It's a lie post ur picture let me see.

Fear Don catch am grin
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by lekanation(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

So the joke is on you
I am going to tell you the fact, if you like believe if you like disbelief.. your girls are only good in cooking... ugly, foul mouthed, troublemaker/troublesome.. if not because they are good in cooking... na for their mama house dem go die
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hehehehe grin point ko paint ni. grin
U are blabbing without point
We all know the only tribe who dont value their women because of their dirtiness, ugliness and bad character.
50% of the men are married outside their tribe grin
Go to any social media and ask the question and u will have the answer. grin
Because Nigerians know wella

cheesy cheesy I've been giving you points since dude but you've been making claims from your imagination also further claiming everyone knows, that sounds funny. Seems you really high on your false hopes.cheesy cheesy.
50% of what men? Where are you getting your stats boy? I asked how many Yorubas married any of your sis, yet i can count Igbo guys who would have married my sis and some other yoruba girls i know if not for parents. Parents are afraid of giving their daughters to igbo guys, if not, many Igbo guys ready to die for yoruba girls, even with that, i still feel more igbo guys have married yoruba girls than vice versa. It's only on NL you come to make noise, but when we get into real world, your men be chasing yoruba girls like say their lives depend on it.
Dirtiness, ugliness and bad character, give that to your women. One still smashed the head of innocent boy last week for no good reason; Then same igbos have most ugly girls because their ugly girls join hairiness, masculine features and thick yam legs to their ugliness, it make the ugliness more times pronounced than other tribes.
Dude i'll just be wasting time giving you points. If you wan boast of anything, don't even come here to boast of your girls. I only cherish their skin, after that, i don't think they can appeal to any one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have a nice day dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

cheesy cheesy I've been giving you points since dude but you've been making claims from your imagination also further claiming everyone knows, that sounds funny. Seems you really high on your false hopes.cheesy cheesy.
50% of what men? Where are you getting your stats boy? I asked how many Yorubas married any of your sis, yet i can count Igbo guys who would have married my sis and some other yoruba girls i know if not for parents. Parents are afraid of giving their daughters to igbo guys, if not, many Igbo guys ready to die for yoruba girls, even with that, i still feel more igbo guys have married yoruba girls than vice versa. It's only on NL you come to make noise, but when we get into real world, your men be chasing yoruba girls like say their lives depend on it.
Dirtiness, ugliness and bad character, give that to your women. One still smashed the head of innocent boy last week for no good reason; Then same igbos have most ugly girls because their ugly girls join hairiness, masculine features and thick yam legs to their ugliness, it make the ugliness more times pronounced than other tribes.
Dude i'll just be wasting time giving you points. If you wan boast of anything, don't even come here to boast of your girls. I only cherish their skin, after that, i don't think they can appeal to any one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have a nice day dude.

Hehehehe
STUPIDITY IS WHEN U TELL LIES AND BELIVE IN UR OWN LIES grin.
We all know how YOEUBA men abandon their women and chase igbo and south south women. grin ur women are Bleep materials not materials kiss the truth.

That's why when igbo men want to marry ur women they go for the very best among u.
Even few yoruba women are are lucky married to igbo men feels they have hit gold grin
Some who didnt get the luck to marry igbo men live with regrets grin
Or do u want pictures?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos by Misslagbaja: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

It's a lie post ur picture let me see.

Fear Don catch am grin

If u wan see my fine face, ask like a real man with sense. Which one be "fear don catch am" .

Your posts are immature tho. How old are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Exposes A Suspected Fraudster Posing As An Endowed Lady / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) / Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.