Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

This Is Why APC Is Set To Blame Russia For Their Impending Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why APC Is Set To Blame Russia For Their Impending Loss (417 Views)

Osun PDP Accuses APC Of Being Devilishly Desperate In The Face Of Impending Loss / Atiku Social Media Followers Try Desperately To Cover Impending Loss / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why APC Is Set To Blame Russia For Their Impending Loss by MossadAgent: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't know if this is to keep up with the since debunked Russia hacking the US elections or to align with the growing ant-Russia sentiments that has taken root among most western European, American politicians and their biased Jew-controlled media but what I do know is that the APC is set to use imaginary Russian interference in the coming 2019 elections as an excuse not to accept defeat and to appeal to Russia-phobic western leaders like Merkel, Theresa May, Macron and within the US DNC to allow them to continue perpetuating their fraudulent govt.

Lai Mohammed will soon claim that he has concrete evidence that Russia is strongly backing Atiku.

No problem. We will remind him of how Obama shamelessly supported Buhari and the APC after he was paid by the Saudis to ensure Buhari takes-over.

Making Atiku appear like a Russian backed candidate to western leaders and their media is to thus make Buhari (or is it Jubril) seem like the pro-western and anti-Russian option.

As if they are not regretting opening up another Iran-Saudi proxy front in Nigeria with the vicious clampdown on Shiites, these charlatans want to drag us into the Obama renewed cold war between the West and Russia.

This will not end well.
Re: This Is Why APC Is Set To Blame Russia For Their Impending Loss by MossadAgent: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
No sooner had I made this thread and the APC vagabonds latched on to it.

Now they want to make Atiku a Pro-Russian and their Buhari to appear as pro-western.

Funniest thing is they forgot that by alleging that Russia is set to hack next year's elections and stupidly citing the since debunked Russian election hacking hoax, they have made themselves enemies to Trump himself since they are alleging that Trump's presidency is illegal.

These idiots will never cease to amaze me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Unemployment / Why Cant Lagos Have A World Class Metro Line? / Amosun Presents APM Letter Of Adoption To Buhari, Ignores Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.