Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim (5213 Views)

Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Wike: We Will Resist Every Attempt To Unlawfully Remove Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by Handsomecole(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
The latest turn of political events that produced the likes of Swore, Hashim, Moghalu , including Oby has made me realize that we still have a long way to go in terms of youth leadership and selfishness in politics.
These guys will be worse than the current Apc and Pdp leaders because they know that they will not win but oufTN of their selfishness they can't sacrifice their ambition not to talk of people they intend to lead.
Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by VULCAN(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
This man is slow sha. Doesn't he know that APC has almost turned Nigeria into a one party state?

APC wants to do what the Communist Party has done in China. Total control

If Not for Wike, PDP would have died and Nigerians would have been enslaved, already as it is if Buhari wins in 2019, Nigeria will become a dictatorship.

Then If you don't belong to APC you won't get a Contract.
Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
hum
Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by wisdomremz(m): 4:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Younghacka:
As Much As I Really Don't Like Any Of The Candidates From Either APC Or PDP. . . I Must Say The Truth, These Other Guys Are Just Wasting Time And Money. . .

Even In The USA Its The Same. . .
It's Either You Are A Democrat Or A Republican. . . Any Other Party You're OYO.

I Love The Guy's Enthusiasm Sha. . .

FYI: The US runs a dual party system... Just Democrat and Republican
Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by Pat081: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Younghacka:
As Much As I Really Don't Like Any Of The Candidates From Either APC Or PDP. . . I Must Say The Truth, These Other Guys Are Just Wasting Time And Money. . .

Even In The USA Its The Same. . .
It's Either You Are A Democrat Or A Republican. . . Any Other Party You're OYO.

I Love The Guy's Enthusiasm Sha. . .
abi now but some days to election u will hear from him dat he hv join apc or PDP 4 development of the country
Re: PT Will Resist Attempts To Turn Nigeria Into 2 Party state-olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th Assembly And The Calamitous Fall Of Ndigbo.. / Spiritual Usage Of Bitter Kola People Don't Know / See The Derogatory Words Oxford Dictionary Made About Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.