Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (35969 Views)

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by goaldynboy: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Negotiate:
Atiku’s foreign employee is working...

Just as Buhari employed a foreigner to finish Jonathan’s image in 2015.

Atiku’s guy is pounding Buhari repeatedly. He blew the clone story internationally to make Buhari’s livid supported secondguess their loyalty.

Now he’s here again.

atikus foreign employee

out to rubbish bubu wella

BMC got someone they cant match cause this will be anti BUBU propaganda on international scale

SHUT IT PLEASE!

Was it Atiku that sent Buhari and his Army to kill civilians?!

If per chance the Nigerian Army kill you in cold blood, is this how you will be reasoning in your grave?!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by rejoice4eva(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

People who think like you don’t go far in life
why people who THINK like you go faaaar , keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Borderless: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut up
Biafra jew

Biafra Jew indeed. Din Din Rin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Jonadull: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]
U are Really your Name...
You really Dull!!
The joke is on you and Your Otueke hero
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Jonadull: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
goaldynboy:

SHUT IT PLEASE!

Was it Atiku that sent Buhari and his Army to kill civilians?!

If per chance the Nigerian Army kill you in cold blood, is this how you will be reasoning in your grave?!!

Say after me

Every Biafran is a pig
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Didi2d(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
This propaganda is really working,
PDP is really working

I have said it before, the Nigerian politician will go all out to cause panic in the society it other to win election. This guys has caused more troubles to this country more than we think.
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by balladin: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Prosecute Buhari at the ICC. The culpable guards brigade has a short chain of command to the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by ifymadu: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Denikayan:

Have not been there but been to Anambra
Better
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Just2endowed2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
.......the checkpoint was attacked, the marchers intended to occupy Abuja and they had to be stopped. But what the Nigerian military did in this instance was not right.

We will definitely get to the root of this and anyone found guilty shall face the full.course of the law.

Smh.... The Hague is coming for your Bubu. Save the story

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by IbrahimDamola: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
If you know any dumboharist zombie living around you, kill them all, they are not humans but vermins.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Yusman316(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
goldfish80:
Trump must suspend the sale of fighter jets and enforce an arms embargo on the Nigerian army, until a judicial panel of enquiry is set up and chaired by an independent body (not the Nigerian Army) tried and prosecuted the defaulting soldiers and their supervisors.
You don't shoot citizens with a 50 cal and go Scott free.

I trust the New York times have a healthy relationship with POTUS unlike the CNN,so a complete blacklist should be the minimum expectation.

The Nigerian army scored a major own goal with their attack on "bloody civilians".
The same Trump that is still selling arms to Saudi Arabia despite killing a journalist, or a different Trump? Chief Trump is a business man. And in business they say, " everything goes"
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by VULCAN(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
A hungry BMC sounding like a top govt functionary grin grin grin

TheGreenLand:
.......the checkpoint was attacked, the marchers intended to occupy Abuja and they had to be stopped. But what the Nigerian military did in this instance was not right.

We will definitely get to the root of this and anyone found guilty shall face the full.course of the law.

2 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Yusman316(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
artofseduction:

For the past few weeks.
France youth has occupied the streets of Paris.
Burning cars and vandalizing public properties.

How many of them were shot?

continusupporting sacrilegde but, I promise u,

one day either u or some1 close 2u will b a victim too.
Have u any idea for how long France has been a democracy? Once upon a time in France, rioters were dragging people from their homes and hanging them. Nigeria will get there one day
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Ziggylady(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

You need your head examined urgently because all is definetly not well with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by oilPUSSY(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari 's hands are stained with human blood..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by johnDkay(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
And who are those to be killed that are protected ? You’ll probably say Fulani Herdsmen? Bloody Biafra heartless jew!
go and take your drugs immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by correctguy101(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
bishop4life:
I wonder why people were so blind to these extra judicial killings by Nigerian army under Bubu?

Were we waiting for foreign media and foreigners to tell us before we realize that people are been massacred by this terrorist army?

It's not just the shittes, Nigerian army had killed many innocent souls in the past three years.
I had known it was an intentional act to clamp down and wipe out the sect from day one.

These are my posts in 2015.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799174/battle-between-nigeria-army-imn/3#40969957

https://www.nairaland.com/3403410/military-shia-members-clash-funtua/3#50139154

Which sentiment? I am not even a Muslim, neither am i a northerner. I am not a politician, so how can i be an opposition?

Was I looking for sentiment when I made those comments in 2015 and 2016?

Please the next time you gonna qoute me try not to bring ln your sentiments cos what i know about mad people is that they will first call you mad!

Brother, you're correct. So on point.

Since the "RTD" General became president, the Military has gone crazy. Everywhere, there's always one funny named operation and not so funny things happening in those operations.

The crazies will still quote you and not only bring their sentimenta but also greed infested minds and dumb arguments all to show support for their preferred candidate.

I just returned from Akwa Ibom only to meet the dullards in delta state taking 200naira each from ADP. The other day was PDP sharing one nonsense wrapper to old women and peanuts to the youths and you'd be shocked at how happy this people in delta (always claiming not to carry last) are. I be delta state born out I was so disappointed. At lwqstif you must eat frog, it should be pregnant.

Until the populace realize the battle is between the "haves" and "hqve not" such tyranny and propaganda will continue. Who's to say this is not another power play? O blood seeking scheme?

I weak jor

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Kenako: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is what investigative journalism is about... The timeline of events have been recreated... I’ve watched the documentary on the killings and was I impressed!!!��

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Eze2000(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Say all the bullshit you want .
Sai baba till 2023

I know.

If your people tell you to marry illiterate village woman who loves watching cows using condoms to keep their population at a steady figure of 180 you go dey cry

2 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by kokomilala(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
After the rape and thievery of slave trade and colonialism, military rule and oppression are the worst things to have plagued Nigeria.
How many instances of violence against civilians-whom they call bloody civilians-do we see everyday?
The world is watching.Thank God for the internet age
This hideous crime would have been swept under the carpet.
Look at the.technologies deployed. Geo-locating the epicentre of the assault.They even verified the reports. This is a thorough job. And I'm sure one that will provide lead for the prosecution of the malefactors at the ICC in due season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by ikelords(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have observed how bias you are in your judgement just bcoz of your affinity towards the government of the day, you support the use of live ammunitions on protester's, I wish to warn you to mind what you support, if not double of what happened to the people will befall you and those you care about since you don't hold human life sacred ...
TheGreenLand:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by PHILipu1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
That video will be used as evidence at the Hague soon
Also the ones in which Jonathan and PDP killed the shite leader sons and followers in Zaria
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Na God go bless you !

May his army treat your family this way.

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by johnaruson(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Where are Nigerian press? Foreign press revealed the abuse of tramadol and narcotics in the north, now another foreign media investigated and revealed civilian massacre by Nigerian army in abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Koolking(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:

Gun violence in America is mostly civilian criminality.

It is not a state sanctioned policy.

Una get sense at all?

Listen to yourself Mr. Know it all but knows nothing. Is it not government policy that armed the civilian? Is second amendment in America's constitution individual criminality? What did you expect when the constitution protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms? Sanity or what?

Why aren't you bearing arm freely in Nigeria? SMH
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by gidgiddy: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Koolking:
I hope, one day Nigerians will appreciate the effort of the Nigerian Army in keeping us safe. Propagandists who want to bring the Nig Army to it knees will abandon you when you need them most someday.

Yes, there are bad eggs just like we have on our street. They have their challenges which I trust are surmountable. Let shun playing politics with the sacrifices the men and women of the Nig Army are making to keep us safe. They need our support.

Foreign and local propagandists will fail eventually.

God bless the Nig Army

Long live Nigeria

I don't think.you understand what is going on here. The report is saying that members of the military are commiting murder and nobody is getting punished for it which is why they continue eith human rights abuses and extra-judicial killings.

Why is the Nigeria shooting and Killing protesters and nobody in government cares? So life means nothing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by swiperthefox: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
As usual.

And our people fall for this without thinking.

In my own opinion, the government needs to get the Armed Forces a rubber bullet, stun gun etc for cases like this.

Human lives are precious. Nonetheless, this is suicide by the army.
In a country where lives don't matter, a protest like such will lead to the deaths of the innocent.

How dare you take along women and children in cases like this? Knowing fully well the kind of forces we have here won't wait to defend!

How many Shiite Muslims can lead such a massive protest and head to the White House without getting a fire back?

It's high time we stopped being hypocritical.

If the PMB administration didn't tame this Shiite sect, most of those crying foul now will be the one shouting that the President is permitting Islamic terrorists to grow in Nigeria

The whites you look up to have caused far greater devastations than this ... Now we make them look like saints angry angry
SMH @ your opinion. You have failed to realize that Shiite Muslim is different from Sunni Muslim Buhari and co are part of. This is just systematic religious cleansing. If he needs to be firm on any group, why not his Sunni brothers killing and wreaking havoc in Nigeria. But what does he do, instead he gives them millions of dollars, releases their commanders and co-opted them in military under the guise that they have repented.
God will judge Buhari and his co-travellers shedding innocent blood.
Keep supporting evil until it is your family that is killed.

Just recently in France, people were protesting about tax increase .They attacked police and police vehicles and no one was shot or harmed by police. But in Nigeria, peaceful protests are dispersed with live bullets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by arrestdarrester: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Negotiate:
Atiku’s foreign employee is working...

Just as Buhari employed a foreigner to finish Jonathan’s image in 2015.

Atiku’s guy is pounding Buhari repeatedly. He blew the clone story internationally to make Buhari’s livid supported secondguess their loyalty.

Now he’s here again.

Buhari blew the clone abi na 'double' story by himself when he chose to address the matter while abroad instead of doing so before Nigerians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
As usual.

And our people fall for this without thinking.

In my own opinion, the government needs to get the Armed Forces a rubber bullet, stun gun etc for cases like this.

Human lives are precious. Nonetheless, this is suicide by the army.
In a country where lives don't matter, a protest like such will lead to the deaths of the innocent.

How dare you take along women and children in cases like this? Knowing fully well the kind of forces we have here won't wait to defend!

How many Shiite Muslims can lead such a massive protest and head to the White House without getting a fire back?

It's high time we stopped being hypocritical.

If the PMB administration didn't tame this Shiite sect, most of those crying foul now will be the one shouting that the President is permitting Islamic terrorists to grow in Nigeria

The whites you look up to have caused far greater devastations than this ... Now we make them look like saints angry angry

^^^
typical oyoruba moslem logic

2 Likes

Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by Reference(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Koolking:
I hope, one day Nigerians will appreciate the effort of the Nigerian Army in keeping us safe. Propagandists who want to bring the Nig Army to it knees will abandon you when you need them most someday.

Yes, there are bad eggs just like we have on our street. They have their challenges which I trust are surmountable. Let shun playing politics with the sacrifices the men and women of the Nig Army are making to keep us safe. They need our support.

God bless the Nig Army

Long live Nigeria

Bad eggs as in the Guards Brigade? Do you know what the Guards Brigade is and what their responsibilities are? .. Are you serious. My friend. This is a democracy. And the way things are done to uphold a nation run in a democracy are to exhaust ALL avenues of civil dialogue before the use of deadly force and this is when those opposed use equally deadly force in scenarios that cannot be de escalated.

What we are witnessing is a government and leadership that appears to dislike (to put it mildly) a particular set of citizens to the point of desiring to exterminate them. Why this is happening I cannot understand completely but what the government should realise is that creating unnecessary instability in the quest for peace is not going to make it easier for it to govern in the long run. Remember this is a democracy and the articles of a democracy are rules and laws. Where are the laws and rules of engagement that permitted them to kill those people like that.

If the government had at its disposal 30,000 police officers for one weekend of elections in just a state why couldn't it have deployed same to Abuja with well delivered intelligence about such a march going to happen. The Guards Brigade were obviously used because of loyalty to the very top. There are many more rings of protection the Federal Capital Territory has before you get to the GB who for all intents are the military protectors of the seat of power. That check point was on the outskirts of Abuja and several kilometres from the Villa.

It is like a protest happening in down town Washington DC and fighter jets are scrambled from Andrews Airfore base to straff them together with missiles launched from the White House defense battery. Just ridiculous. Using a GPMG in town with innocent civilians all around is just insane. A single round from that things can travel a kilometer and half and kill someone in his office who isn't even aware of what is happening. Those are battle field weapons used in town for heavens sake...in the capital... come on.
Re: How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times by meccuno: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Koolking:

God bless the Nig Army

Long live Nigeria
so who snapped the picture? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.