Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life (533 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by megacity: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
10k is more like what people spend to eat suya when they hang out....I dont see how 10k can change anyone's life

and what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Although 10k Naira is too little, it's only for 'very small businesses' which an amount as low as 5k Naira can start up. Unless the target class of persons or business was not stated by the government, I'd agree with you that it's not good enough as a short term loan.
Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by mikejj(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
the road that leads to ur shop is bad..no electricity..u wee run bankrupt..use the money to fix electricity,or roads..it would have been better
Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by megacity: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
CrEaToRmalden:
Although 10k Naira is too little, it's only for 'very small businesses' which an amount as low as 5k Naira can start up. Unless the target class of persons or business was not stated by the government, I'd agree with you that it's not good enough as a short term loan.

10k is too insignificant for a whole vice president to be wasting public resources going from one market to the other

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
megacity:

10k is too insignificant for a whole vice president to be wasting public resources going from one market to the other

It's one of their vote buying ways bro.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by Optional09: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
It’s a mere voters bribery. To give them that money their voters identification number is obtained that will be used to rig the election
Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by megacity: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Optional09:
It’s a mere voters bribery. To give them that money their voters identification number is obtained that will be used to rig the election

Too bad
Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by Shawnnn01: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
megacity:
10k is more like what people spend to eat suya when they hang out....I dont see how 10k can change anyone's life
and what do you think?
Concerning my thought I sincerely I think you are a fool, if one look closely well enough no one needs to think before discovering that you are actually one.

If you are not your foolishness should have at least let you understand that after the 10K is paid another 50K is automatically loaned to the beneficiary again but when you are a bigoted Biafran your pathetic medulla must have naturally have been damaged with chronic irredeemable hated inherited from your father n mother.

It is actually sad those two excaped the 2 million Igbo sacrifice Ojukwu wasted on his ego in the Biafra war. The world would be a beta place if they never did actually.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by megacity: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Concerning my thought I sincerely I think you are a fool, if one look closely well enough no one needs to think before discovering that you are actually one.

If you are not your foolishness should have at least let you understand that after the 10K is paid another 50K is automatically loaned to the beneficiary again but when you are a bigoted Biafran your pathetic medulla must have naturally have been damaged with chronic irredeemable hated inherited from your father n mother.

It is actually sad those two excaped the 2 million Igbo sacrifice Ojukwu wasted on his ego in the Biafra war. The world would be a beta place if they never did actually.

I have something to tell you, but I no longer reply e-diots

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Who had received your imaginary 50,000?
Re: Trader Moni A Waste Of Time As N10k Cannot Change Anyone's Life by Shawnnn01: 1:06am On Jan 10, 2019
megacity:

I have something to tell you, but I no longer reply e-diots
the only e-diots I see here is your pathetic father n I reply idiots, NL is not Biafra.

(1) (Reply)

Interpol Issues Arrest Warrant For Allison Marilee / 2019 Presidency: Fayose Reveals What God Will Do, Why Nigerians Won’t Forget Buh / Nationwide Python Dance! Nigerian Army On Another Genocide Mission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.