Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings (897 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
So I shared the trending New York Times video and had a heated convo with a buharist supporting the killings of Shia and IPOB members.

Attached are screenshots of our conversations.

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
more

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by Lomprico2: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Where did she say she is a buharist? And where did she support killing of ipob? angry angry
Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ClearFlair: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
If you truly had this conversation and exposed it online, then you're not a trustworthy person and that's why you support a lying party like PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lomprico2:
Where did she say she is a buharist? And where did she support killing of ipob? angry angry

I'm coming . have many more to post
Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by rastaLivity: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
"there's nothing to understand, you don't shoot people down like dogs on the street"

point of correction! even dogs don't deserve to be shot down whether on the street or any place_ but I know a idiot who thinks dogs and baboons deserve worst

6 Likes

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by EbukaHades10(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Apparently,anybody can post anything dey like online without remorse

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
ClearFlair:
If you truly had this conversation and exposed it online, then you're not a trustworthy person and that's why you support a lying party like PDP.

Did I state anywhere that I support pdp?. stop thinking with your anus bro.

5 Likes

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
more

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by wakaman: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Why not?

A terrorist group that threatens other groups/ tribes, terrorist group that has a leader calling for weapons and murder, a terrorist group that engages in the sabotage of Nigeria's sovereignty,
And this grin a terrorist group that is so dumb as to use stones against federal guns.

Onpe Joo!
Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by kingharzy: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
undecided

I hope you blocked her? That $h¡t'§ contagious

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018
Shameful!
I hope you got her permission before publishing private conversation?
Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by Abjay97(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Nawa o
Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 3:51am On Dec 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Shameful!

I hope you got her permission before publishing private conversation?

Yes I did. there are a lot more screenshots to post but I can't cos I have exceeded the 64 mb limit.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 4:06am On Dec 19, 2018
more

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2018
here

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 4:45am On Dec 19, 2018
more

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by ezekielmanuel: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2018
finally.

She denied being a buharist. but if she speaks like a zombie, think like a zombie and type like a zombie, what is she?

Re: My Shocking Convo With A Buharist Supporting The Killings by IbrahimDamola: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2018
This is why I said dumboharists zombies are beneath animals and do not deserve to live. If you find them, kill them. It is the patriotic thing to do.

The idiotic animal zombie Vivian bk1 even sounds illiterate, a trademark of dumboharists animals. Please show us 'its' picture, let's mark 'it' for execution.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Confident Of Beating Atiku, PDP, Presidential Candidate? / Throwback: OBJ, Atiku Killed Privatisation – El-rufai / Buhari's Next Target Will Be Social Media Platforms Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.