Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate (27483 Views)

Betta Edu Provides Free Healthcare For Vulnerable Women In Osun (Pictures) / #StayAtHome - Sanwo-Olu Provides Food Package For 200,000 Households In Lagos / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by naptu2: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2018
And Sanwo-Olu. Free passage and fliers.

Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Ajibel(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018
bilulu:

Perpetual slave spotted

Thanks freedom fighter smiley
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Ajibel(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2018
NanaF:

Have you traveled outside Nigeria? Also do you have a voter's card?

Lol you can't convince me otherwise about my support for Sanwoolu with all these questions. If APC were to have returned Ambode to contest for second term, I'd have supported an Agbaje.
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by Jagaban99(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Note that most pple who shared for Jimi don't live in lagos to even make matter worst they don't have common PVC. So don't be deceived with what you get on internet, called"internet voting"
Lol true
Re: Sanwo-olu Provides Free Access Through Lekki Toll Gate by AlhajaChinyere: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
ChristineC:
you didn't even really have to try, you just sounded brainless effortlessly. More grace in your dignified emptiness.

What is there to tax in Lagos? The big cities of the world and Lagos written in the sentence is another bad joke for unexposed mofos who think the length and breadth of the world is from Epe to Badagry and Mowe. Those big cities have adequate alternatives routes, not the ones that run through alleys and markets. Those big cities return those taxes to subsidize agriculture, healthcare and public education; and more recently public transportation. What exactly does Lagos have? Even the taxed roads have potholes and zero finishing.

I dey London right now. In fact I am just getting off the train at Dagenham station. Sanwo should increase the road tax 10 times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.