Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) (18847 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2018
cool
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Rasa565: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2018
nice
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Akaegwu(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2018
[Eat thisquote author=TheGreenLand post=73978753]
Lol grin, u better don't wound yourself Razo d razz boy.
Get up and carry your gala carton and enter street go hustle, it's morning already! grin cheesy grin[/quote]

Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Titcombe20(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2018
but all this people no reach God
if God want Agbaje nobody can stop him
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by netpro(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
razy75:
zombies do the same thing. @ you and greedland. Speak same language. I'm sure na afonjas. Core northerners have no time to do their own dirty jobs. They leave it for idiotic southerners. I'm a northerner

Bros whatever Atiku gave you to smoke is damaging your thinking faculty.

You are jumping to conclusions, are you suicidal?
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Emma1Oj(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2018
For all I care to say is, Ambode is over rated, he shld not be mention in that list. Dam that man is sooooo clueless and full of himself. Thank God he has been booted out.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by info2all: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
If you are a practising nurse with the certificate of school of nurse or BSC. There is a job opening in UK free visa, accommodation and flight ticket. Contact me 08066743115 on WhatsApp to apply
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Lol cheesy, why are we typing the same thing nah?! grin cheesy

Cos you're both ass-lickers. Zombies think alike cheesy grin
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by cjudy(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2018
netpro:

Because it painful to the BMC gang.

My president is dirty and they are in pain.

Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2018
na APC we want we don't need strangers in our midst
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Mccullum: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Blackfire:
A no mans land..

Lagos is Benin land

Benin were invaders, that's why you can't hear any part of Lagos that's predominantly Benin speaking people.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Blackfire(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Mccullum:

Benin were invaders, that's why you can't hear any part of Lagos that's predominantly Benin speaking people.

Invaders? I hear u.

Almost all names in Lagos is Benin
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Habibatuley23: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2018
razy75:
hunger will killl you

SAi BAbA =NEXT LEVEL
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by brodalokie: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Kingmakers also called bishops are die hard generals that know all the tricks of heavens that require an equally opposite archetype character to be able to fight it.

Castle Kings are rookies to the real elected political Kings. I think their handlers sell them to the highest bidders. But they are others ways to source our for rookies without having to shock little scared children with the word king.

People like me who have preached against the church directly mingling with state affairs have found out that I was undoing myself because the church and state are thoroughly married and these rookies are almost seen to be taking the preeminence.

God has been driven outside the door to be knocking and begging to be let inside, in every aspect or way of life and now we have godpersons that uses the Castle kings as a rookie to reign in our hearts. This is disheartening to me when the subject is a faithful believer of God.

Black is White and Up is Down especially in the court system whose jurors no longer conclude a verdict by their intuitive judgment based upon professional experience but on popular demand. It started as a comedy recently that people were not afraid to swear with the Bible because God is merciful but would shit their pants at the mentionof cultural tradition who supposedly have their own court.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Koralords: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Where is mc oluomo?
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by OSLinks(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by jagzyukay: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Blackfire:
A no mans land..

Lagos is Benin land

wee yhu keep kwayet!!!!!!
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2018
jagzyukay:

wee yhu keep kwayet!!!!!!

Will you keep shouting.

All the old names of location in Lagos are Benin words....

Eko before the Portuguese change it to Lagos.
Idumota idumago

Pay me to school you.

Don't come from osogbo or Ibadan to be claiming Lagos o
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by celeiyke: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Na their pocket. If dem like make dem go de bow for am every morning b4 eating their breakfast. A people that have continually decided to worship a god. It baffles me how they demonize Saraki and worship a man who is worse that Saraki. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Mccullum: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Blackfire:

Invaders? I hear u.

Almost all names in Lagos is Benin

Human beings' names or areas' name ?
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Mccullum:

Human beings' names or areas' name ?

Areas...

Oba rilwan is a descendant of Benin .
Obanikoro is a pure Benin

I am sure u didn't know this before
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by seunmsg(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Dear OP, your list is an incomplete record without the inclusion of Rauf Aregbesola. When it comes to delivering the votes of the largest local government in Nigeria; Alimosho local government, Rauf is the man to call.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Mccullum: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Blackfire:

Areas...

Oba rilwan is a descendant of Benin .
Obanikoro is a pure Benin

I am sure u didn't know this before

Who doesn't know what? That's why I referred them as invaders because their descendants will surely remain in Lagos due to some of them later settled with then aborigines (Aworis) who were ethnic group of Yorubas while some returned to Benin.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by humberjade: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lavoca:
These are men who work for nothing else but for their pocket. Only an hypocrite will shout "free kwara from saraki" but supports Thief.nubu in Lagos

While i don't really care whether or not Lagos is taken away from Tinubu while he's long-Drinking to other SW states...but u cn't compare Kwara with Lagos...While Lagos is progressing, Kwara is stagnant, if not retrogressing...some wld say d IGR is different, but then, we have States with lesser IGR to that of Kwara are doing decently fine.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Tareq1105: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lavoca:
These are men who work for nothing else but for their pocket. Only an hypocrite will shout "free kwara from saraki" but supports Thief.nubu in Lagos

This is to convince you that Tinubu doesn't take decisions alone.

His actions are guided by these wise men in GAC who are neither seen nor heard.
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Agbaje too get him own backers nah...like Secondus, Bode George, Jonathan, FFK, etc. gringringrin
Re: Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Blackfire:

Will you keep shouting.

All the old names of location in Lagos are Benin words....

Eko before the Portuguese change it to Lagos.
Idumota idumago

Pay me to school you.

Don't come from osogbo or Ibadan to be claiming Lagos o
Abule Egba, Agege, Surulere, Olohun Sogo, Iyana Ipaja, Oju Eleha, Ikorodu, Epe etc Are these names also Benin names?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State / Oyetola Asks Appeal Court To Reverse Tribunal’s Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.