Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. (808 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2018
I always tell people life is happiest outside relationship when you are brok,they thought am mad.

now the Christmas is here nd your woman is expecting something from you..the little you hav to manage yourself you call her nd give her.now u are with me crying lik a baby because you need money for yourself.
Later again you came telling me she has broken up with you that she said her feeling for you have gone.for gush! sake why wouldn't she lost her feeling when you fail meeting her need monetarily.
the truth here is that ,the only thing you should take very seriously when you don't have the means to keep a woman is hold your God thight and build yourself. *read my lip no gal will stay with a brok guy.*
she might manage pretends she loves you but the truth is she is managing nd pitying you..l

Read my lip avoid relationship when you still trying to survive and quote me> Leaning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by SweetBuns(f): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2018
skyme:
I always tell people life is happiest outside relationship when you are brok,they thought am mad.

now the Christmas is here nd your woman is expecting something from you..the little you hav to manage yourself you call her nd give her.now u are with me crying lik a baby because you need money for yourself.
Later again you came telling me she has broken up with you that she said her feeling for you have gone.for gush! sake why wouldn't she lost her feeling when you fail meeting her need monetarily.
the truth here is that ,the only thing you should take very seriously when you don't have the means to keep a woman is hold your God thight and build yourself. *read my lip no gal will stay with a brok guy.*
she might manage pretends she loves you but the truth is she is managing nd pitying you..l

Read my lip avoid relationship when you still trying to survive and quote me> Leaning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.
just tell us the name of the lady who broke your heart last year. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
this a live story from my friend. .after all he gave her...though it a brok help
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Let him stay single for nowgringrin
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
skyme:

Especially here in Nigeria.... Leave relationship and go make money....

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2018
like seriously speaking. not knowing this that no relationship last without money...you will keep having heartbreaks until your heart hav no room to break anymore.
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by ecstasy357(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2018
skyme:

It is not d end of d world. You'll definitely find someone that will love u love ya friend for who he is n not what he has in his pocket.
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by itzprezy(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2018
My guy I am in the same situation now.my girl friend just called me yesterday night that she needs money to fix her nails,and I should help her.me that Is not even working and ASUU no even allow us go skul.I have not given her any response and ayam afraid she will break up with me if I tell her i don't have ..the only money in my account is the one for my school fee and accommodation fee which I can never use for another purpose.
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Randy100: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
If you are broke, always try to date girls from rich family. They will even support you financially.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2018
itzprezy:
My guy I am in the same situation now.my girl friend just called me yesterday night that she needs money to fix her nails,and I should help her.me that Is not even working and ASUU no even allow us go skul.I have not given her any response and ayam afraid she will break up with me if I tell her i don't have ..the only money in my account is the one for my school fee and accommodation fee which I can never use for another purpose.
it's well.take my advice. .breakup with her or get broken by her

1 Like

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Randy100:
If you are broke, always try to date girls from rich family. They will even support you financially.

Yeah. You just have to be able to make them laugh.
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Seandisputed(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2018
The problem is, will they listen?

I am a broke guy and i avoid girls like plague right now, if a girl is interested i tell her straight up that I'm broke and if she is still stubborn, i just chop and go front.

Play them before they play you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Randy100: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Admin401:

Yeah. You just have to be able to make them laugh.
Exactly
Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by carter009(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
skyme:
like seriously speaking. not knowing this that no relationship last without money...you will keep having heartbreaks until your heart hav no room to break anymore.

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Swagk101(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seandisputed:
The problem is, will they listen?

I am a broke guy and i avoid girls like plague right now, if a girl is interested i tell her straight up that I'm broke and if she is still stubborn, i just chop and go front.

Play them before they play you.
grin grin.
itzprezy:
Bro what you need now is to focus on your studies and improve yourself.Never try to impress her by going overboard, you may live to regret it because most ladies in this generation ain't loyal....my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by carter009(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
#Word
Swagk101:
grin grin. Bro what you need now is to focus on your studies and improve yourself.Never try to impress her by going overboard, you may live to regret it because most ladies in this generation ain't loyal....my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
carter009:
#Word
I tell u

(1) (Reply)

� Why You Need The Spiritual Eyes & Opening It / Can She Be A Wife Material? / Increase Your Kondo And Kerewa Beautiful Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.