Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Have Access To Free Internet, What Do I Do To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Access To Free Internet, What Do I Do To Make Money (433 Views)

Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Accounts from January, See Why. / I Have Forgotten My Bvn And I Don't Have Access To My Phone Number I Registered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Access To Free Internet, What Do I Do To Make Money by Kokugraphics(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Guys please I'd love your help on this. So I'm currently interning at a tech hub where I have access to unlimited internet, but I'd really love to make money with it. I see it as an opportunity but I don't know how to go about it.

I currently sell PC video games and movies which I download with this internet. But that's not really selling yet because I have limited space to carry much on my PC. I believe there are other means I can raise money at least to help fund my Video games and music business. I want to buy games accessories and the likes to help my biz grow.

Please experts out there. Which programs can I participate in for free that will earn me some residual income. I've been a victim of click scam projects. Pls show me way. I'll be grateful. I leave in Ibadan. (0812 67. 27 2 three one).
Re: I Have Access To Free Internet, What Do I Do To Make Money by Nobleman220: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2018
presently, I don't think there is any free sites to make money.
nothing is free in this country, you can join any of those sites that pays you to read news and comments on their posts

(1) (Reply)

Forest Trading / Make 10-30$ Everyday Using A Super Robot To Trade Binary Options / Who Can Receive Paypal Funds For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.