Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? (922 Views)

Invitation For Enemies Of The Ordinary / Enemies Of The Ordinary, Hola! / ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by bols(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2007
pls fellow nairalanders, does anoanyoneow anything about the "enemy of the ordinarygoI got invitation for test. somebody pleplease help me.
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by jesusfreak(f): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2007
i believe you were invited cos u wrote the essay titled ENEMIES OF THE ORDINARY. if so, relax, just sharpen ur inter personal and communication skills and the world is urs!

i also wrote the essay but didnt get around to submitting early.

all da best
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by AbusM(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2007
Dear bol, u should begin to see yourself as an 'enemy of the ordinary in the making', i was invited too, and i will like to share with you that the creative minds of DDB lagos are behind it all, DDB is about the best advertizing agency in naija presently. You only need the creativity in you to do what must be done, dont to give in to worries just believe you can make, it , u can talk to me on 07030099003 for gists, choose your style!!!!!!!!!
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by swwetE(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Does anyone in the house know anything about "Enemies of the Ordinaries" test format. what to expect and what to read. I was invited for their selection test but i am clueless. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by BILLIONs1: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2007
pls guys how did you get invited and when? what discipline are you art, science engineering.

i also applied for it when when did you get your invitations?

Thanks
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by swwetE(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2007
The advert was in the Guardian in February. We were asked to write an essay on our interpretation of "Enemies of the ordinary"
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by sandraoh: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2007
hey pple,

i got the invite as well. i hope its not an aptitude test because i was finally happy that at least a company can actually think outside the box and test for skills that are relevant to the position!!

meanwhile, i'm wondering how come they invited some pple a whole week ago! sometime last week, some pple said they got invites and i was so sad that i didnt get one! i know i actually wrote a good essay and i was very worried. wassup with that? anyways, I'm grateful to God that i eventually got one.
Re: Enemy Of The Ordinary. Do You Know? by AbusM(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
Dear enemies, the selection tests is about everything needed to be a real enemy of the orninary, needless to say that you must be uncomfortable with d comfortable, cc u thre

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, Diamondbank Test Format / Re:nigerian Brewries / Kpmg Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.