Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja (20159 Views)

EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State / EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
I don't know Niaja law can be so swift... Law is a Scam Saraki and co cloned budget just yesterday of# 800m. Is that not a criminal act? If you support any politician or make excuses for them and quote me thunder will fire you... Law is only Fair when the rich and the poor get the same treatment... If it's one politician the Case will be for years... And mind you before you quote some people are in jail for a crime they didn't commit but because they're poor...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
CirocBoi:
I know one of them..... Very pompous thing

Your Christmas done set be that... Your politicians are friendly with you nonsense... The down fall of a man is not the end.
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by brodalokie: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2018
Xisnin:

Desist from fraud or you will be next in Kuje prison.

Efcc impostor. If you try me you will be in the same kuje or kirikiri. Or three days with soldiers.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
When the white came to Africa, they came with bible, while we had our rich resources. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. And by the time we finished praying, they were having our resources while we were holding the Bible. They started it all.

Las Las all men go dey alright.
Mad yahoo boy with brainwashed way of thinking. And now the white has left the country you will remain a thief abi?
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

Efcc impostor. If you try me you will be in the same kuje or kirikiri. Or three days with soldiers.
You have been warned.
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by CirocBoi(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
...and your handle is CirocBoi?

lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by CirocBoi(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2018
anonymous1759:

Your Christmas done set be that... Your politicians are friendly with you nonsense... The down fall of a man is not the end.

See this one, do you think everyone is poor like you?? Because i dnt understand what u mean by "my Christmas done set" who do i look like a begger?
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by DeeTweenie(f): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2018
ur own better be that
Blyzz:
the compound wen I dey, the landlady na better witchcraft. I only progress for the first year, after then she start to dey feed me for dream. I dey see series of temptation. For now I just dey on low key. I just need hustle under my field as a mechanical Assembler make I take complete my house.
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by DeeTweenie(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
If you had read my first comment you will realise that i didnt say what they did is good.
i said they should start with our corrupt politician and follow up with the young fraudsters.

Its good to exchange replies from you, nice day
thebosstrevor:

once you say corrupt politicians group should be condemn while internet fraudster shouldnt be, will basically lead to us accepting internet fraud as a norm, this type of mentality basically lead to the rise of human trafficking in benin city

we should call out both crimes

the govt is doing well in making sure both set of criminals are brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by cocoboss(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2018
tell that to your followers angry angry
Mrblaster:
economic and financial crimes commission
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by DeeTweenie(f): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
As you are my boyfriend here na cheesy
Listen carefully, your time is very close o, stop doing those stuff i beg.

Yeye dey do u undecided undecided undecided
Xisnin:

Tell your boyfriend that his time is near wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Ianmaduka(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello fellows.my name is IAN.plaese my people I really need help or what I can do to get to EFCC.because the issues on ground ve subpassed police or sasa matter.i have been on this speal since last month November.and its turning to another different thing entirely.i meet this family woman by my elder sister who claimed to be helping us to locate why we re having setbacks on our family baground.she claimed to be a spiritual prayer woman and has defrauded me #448,000 naira not including to transport fairs I ve spent for all the time.its all started on the 12/11/2018 when I got this call from this middle aged woman tell me that she wished to help me regain my future back as I'm complaining of a set back in life to my elder sister.she said that she can do some kind of sacrifices and cleansing to me.which makes me to be open to her and tell her all about me not know that she's a scammer trying to reap me off.to cut the story short please this woman have claimed that my uncle is the main source of my family down falls and is saying to kill him by mirror magics and I have found out that she fake and now I don't really know what to do...
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2018
Good for them, lack of contentment made them to engage in that illegal business.
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by ArmaniUhuru: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2018
stanliwise:
Mad yahoo boy with brainwashed way of thinking. And now the white has left the country you will remain a thief abi?

Ask your mother who your real father is, cause it’s obvious the man that fathered you is not. You sounded so foolish. Pikin wey get real papa no go type the rubbish you just posted. First go and look for your real popsy, looking for him is more important than quoting me. Dohhhhh
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2018
These Efcc wan come spoil Abj... We building legit business empires here & contributing to the growth of the economy ur masters murdered.. Make una face chad angry
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by stanliwise(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Ask your mother who your real father is, cause it’s obvious the man that fathered you is not. You sounded so foolish. Pikin wey get real papa no go type the rubbish you just posted. First go and look for your real popsy, looking for him is more important than quoting me. Dohhhhh
Another werey on the loose

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Igbos and crimes are twins
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
DeeTweenie:
ur own better be that
my own better, because I say I need jab to take complete my house. Na wa oh. House nor be food or plane ticket nah. Anyway, ba wahala grin grin I dey smile dey cover face jor grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by zinizta: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
anonymous1759:
I don't know Niaja law can be so swift... Law is a Scam Saraki and co cloned budget just yesterday of# 800m. Is that not a criminal act? If you support any politician or make excuses for them and quote me thunder will fire you... Law is only Fair when the rich and the poor get the same treatment... If it's one politician the Case will be for years... And mind you before you quote some people are in jail for a crime they didn't commit but because they're poor...

well said...
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by StevenOba: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
All these amateurs. It's either they were snitched on or they did direct collection. Cheddar breeds jealousy never let no one know how much dough you hold, be low-key because bad boys move in silence, don't go champagne popping in clubs it only exposes you. Want to learn more listen to the '10 crack commandments' it is very applicable. Why I detest dating at least if you are gonna do that spread the money, never leave a trace don't be a greedy fool.
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Deltatoto: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Correctgist:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, arraigned and secured the convictions of three Internet fraudsters, fondly referred to as “yahoo-yahoo boys”, on December 18, 2018.

The boys; Emeka Anyanechi Ekene, 27; Anthony Oghuma, 26, and Onokebhagbe Okouromi Franklin, 25 were brought before Justice D.Z. Senchi of a Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court, Jabi, for various offences bordering on Internet fraud.

Ekene was arraigned on a four-count charge bordering on cheating, and for specializing in inducing his victims through a Facebook account, to part with their hard earned money. The offence contravenes Section 95 of the Penal Code, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (Abuja) 1990.

Oghuma, on his part, was arraigned on a one-count charge, bordering on obtaining by false pretence. He allegedly induced a Canadian who goes simply by the name, David, to transfer N2 million to him. The offence contravenes Section 320 (a) of the Penal Code, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (Abuja) 1990 and punishable under Section 322 of the same Law.

Franklin was arraigned on a four-count charge, bordering on obtaining by false pretence, for inducing a New York-based divorcee who goes by the name, Mary, posing as Peter Mark, a Contractor based in Malaysia.

He swindled Mary of $10,000 (about N3.6million) and lured her to send him several expensive gadgets including: Apple Macbook Laptop, Apple Iphone X, Apple Iphone 7, amongst others. His offence contravenes Section 320 (a) of the Penal Code, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (Abuja) 1990 and punishable under Section 322 of the same law.

They did not waste the time of the court as they all pleaded "guilty" to the charges.

Their journey to prison followed an intelligence report received by the EFCC on November 30, 2018, concerning the fraudulent activities of some fraudsters, housed by one Alheri E. B. Sajo, at Cluster 4, River Park in Abuja.

https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-secures-the-conviction-of-three-yahoo-boys-in-abuja/

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Goddys(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
I do not have $50 of my own but I look fresher, healthier, wealthier and more handsome than these fraudsters.
Peace of mind brings all the above even when you have no money. Life with contentment is a great gain
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Jonegonu: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
rxmusa:
It's good the way miscreants are being handled and tackled, but there is need for improve commitments!
Solve the root cause of the problems- economic hardship.
If Alex Badeh, General Alkali were killed despite their status, who are we?

It shall not be well with any agent of darkness and evil!!!

May Nigeria be good
May PMB succeed keep quiet with the same inter net they can still earn a living

Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by charliesyndrom: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
excomarow:

Na Them, Them

People from East-side will always do anything for Christmas
Wasted tribalistic sperm
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by einsteine(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Them just decided these guys case so fast. What about the other 6 that were arrested? Guess they paid enough money.

This was the original case.

https://www.nairaland.com/4885559/efcc-arrests-9-internet-fraudsters
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
This is a case of cutting the head for headache how many yahoo boy dem won carry over 20milion youths have found a way out to ease their finance burden way our unfortunate leaders create without yahoo there would have been a revolution or civil war in Nigeria cos the polity is very tense and tight right now .
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by excomarow(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
charliesyndrom:

Wasted tribalistic sperm

E pain this azzhole
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
StevenOba:
All these amateurs. It's either they were snitched on or they did direct collection. Cheddar breeds jealousy never let no one know how much dough you hold, be low-key because bad boys move in silence, don't go champagne popping in clubs it only exposes you. Want to learn more listen to the '10 crack commandments' it is very applicable. Why I detest dating at least if you are gonna do that spread the money, never leave a trace don't be a greedy fool.

Baba make we talk sent you a pm
Re: EFCC Secures The Conviction Of Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja by Ianmaduka(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Zibulu007:

The last time I know of, EFCC don't handle issues below 500k
.... But if you have the account details of the person, which of their office do you want to report to? Lagos??
Lagos please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin. / How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber / Employer Cuts Maid's Toes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.