Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights (5689 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by israelmao(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Shiite killings were done with barefaced man's inhumanity to man yet someone would say a tyrannical ruler deserves honour.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Ximonak: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2018
sureheaven:
But even we the citizens are not any different, we are a citizen against humanity

The main problem is religion .... Islam is even worst as a religion . The religion is inconsequential, evil and misleading.
When looked at those innocent children in the video involved in the protest then I asked ...
What did these children know they were doing? Nothing but They've been brainwashed. shocked

To that their devilish religious leader called zakzaky, the man deserved what he gets.
Nigeria is ruled by Constitution not by any religious book or quran, why forming a parallel government, why living the life of impunity , why misleading your followers, why should the followers also mislead themselves to the extent of throwing stones at soldiers.

We should be careful of how we politicize every issue just because of election. Even if anybody is the president today , Shiite muslisms can do wosrt and provoke the security to misbehave .

And to US , they're hypocrite. I can not remember the number of innocent citizens killed by security men in the US for doing nothing. Police in US shot at citizens anyhow but they won't bring it to the media.

seriously bro, so this is all you could process, after seeing the way a Nigerian Citizen was killed by the people paid (taxation) by the citizens to protect them.

If it was the other divide of same religion that was protesting and was killed, won't the president order from Investigation on the killings and restore the trust of the protesters within 24hrs
I don't care which religion / section / tribe or who was protesting, tomorrow it could be you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by portside(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2018
That's why my heart bleeds when I see young bright minds supporting the oppressive and cruel government. It's very unfortunate in very standard for a government of this type,

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2018
kotv:
That is because most Nigerians do not have any conscious or anything that makes a person human. I stopped expecting any form of humanity when I saw people mocking both shittes, ipob and middle belt farmers murders. Nigerians are just sick in the head. Only a handful still have some kind of human empathy

You are right and that is why that country will continue to crawl in spite of her potentials.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by sureheaven(m): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Seriously bro, so this is all you could process, after seeing the way a Nigerian Citizen was killed by the people paid (taxation) by the citizens to protect them.

If it was the other divide of same religion that was protesting and was killed, won't the president order from Investigation on the killings and restore the trust of the protesters within 24hrs
[b]I don't care which religion / section / tribe or who was protesting, tomorrow it could be you.

It will never be me tomorrow because I'm not that stupid and foolish to involve myself in anything that won't guarantee my safety, it can be you or anybody I don't care.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by gbagyiza: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2018
prela:
If u pple like vote Buhari in again. You will all be put to shame. Amen

Nigerians r d most backward people on earth. While countries that want to make progress vote for intelligent, smart n knowledgeable President's, but we prefer to vote for dull n people that have nothing to offer. It's so shameful, reason why the world laugh at us.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by mabea: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2018
You cant say it any better. The leadership we churn out in nigeria at all levels is a clear reflection of who we are. Too bad we have many wicked people in this country, no wonder nigeria is where she is today. May God help us.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by NotBeenPaid: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2018

I'm pretty sure that you never believed when IPOB were crying and dying in their numbers and accusing the military/police of being responsible, there was no threads from you in this regards Merrights.

[Even with the glaring evidence yet the Military are still denying the allegations]

Until we come in unison, one voice, put religious and ethnicity differences aside Nigeria will continue to be in shatters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Jaqenhghar: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2018
drololaaof:
What is the root cause of all the problem is power hegemony,a section using religion as a tool ,all the points raised above are right, but your bias was that the military attack them with force but you failed to also point out the militant nature of the sect,this is how the people in the north look the other way when boko haram started, thanks for ICT that we can see what is happening, before your analysis .
This sect has been in existence for o er 30 years. Why havent they evolved as you claim

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by OfficialAPCNig: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2018
Remove Shiite, Islam is evil. Compare Shiite's Iran with Al Sunni's Saudi Arabia in terms of religious tolerance. Al Sunni is the problem of this country.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by theoldpretender(m): 6:35am On Dec 20, 2018
The reason why we don't see changes in human rights in this country is politics.

Back when Obj was in power, we all cried about Odi and Zaki Biam....because we felt it would make it easier to get rid of PDP. Same for GEJ and the North East,when many of the same abuses that were happening now were happening back then...and people played politics.

Now it is Bubu's time, and most of the people crying are doing so because ....politics, politics, politics.

Only very few people in Nigeria care about human rights for human rights sake. The rest do so because it helps their agenda.

I guess we need to keep advocacy for human rights separate from politics. Because if we use the whole 'Bubu is evil because he shoots IPOB and Shiites' to get bubu out of power and tomorrow things don't change....who then will fight for us.

Honestly, Nigerians need to change.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by beejaay: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2018
sureheaven:
But even we the citizens are not any different, we are a citizen against humanity

The main problem is religion .... Islam is even worst as a religion . The religion is inconsequential, evil and misleading.
When looked at those innocent children in the video involved in the protest then I asked ...
What did these children know they were doing? Nothing but They've been brainwashed. shocked

To that their devilish religious leader called zakzaky, the man deserved what he gets.
Nigeria is ruled by Constitution not by any religious book or quran, why forming a parallel government, why living the life of impunity , why misleading your followers, why should the followers also mislead themselves to the extent of throwing stones at soldiers.

We should be careful of how we politicize every issue just because of election. Even if anybody is the president today , Shiite muslisms can do wosrt and provoke the security to misbehave .

And to US , they're hypocrite. I can not remember the number of innocent citizens killed by security men in the US for doing nothing. Police in US shot at citizens anyhow but they won't bring it to the media.
Another citizen against humanity tactically supporting the leaders that oppress them..when is it a crime to express freely ones ideology??weren't you indoctrinated by your own parents to their own ideologies...what the op said was us supporting tyranny in the face of oppression and justifying it just as u just justified it...humanity first before anything brother

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2018
Reference:

It is beyond all that. Don't simplify issues. Before 2014 he was nowhere near any sort of power influenced decision making. What we are talking about goes beyond any single individual. It is about us, the people. We are the ones that give them the power to do these unspeakable things and prove it by supporting them after the acts. It is us that need sorting out

About the maverick President Trump and the migrant caravan that got to the southern US border there was a press interview with a serving soldier and he was asked to define what was lawful and what wasn't in his actiins and he was very clear that the President was the C in C but they were very conscious of what a lawful order was and what an unlawful order was and if they were asked to conduct and unlawful order they will simply disobey it. They knew the rules of engagement. Now what happens when a few 'patriots' go overboard and carry out an unlawful order. That is when society will gather, condemn it and seek punishment for the offender as inthe case of the murdered Saudi journalist. The President doesn't care but the people do so the President will suffer retribution for erring.

That is a society that works. That is a society that has values. That is a society 'owned' by no one man, grouping, tribe, religion, etc. And that is why it progresses, it is loved and everyone wants a part of it. We know what will hapoen if Trump had the powers we accord our leaders here. It is about the people folks.

This is what you get when a land haboures too many zombies.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by hisgrace090: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2018
Reference:

It is beyond all that. Don't simplify issues. Before 2014 he was nowhere near any sort of power influenced decision making. What we are talking about goes beyond any single individual. It is about us, the people. We are the ones that give them the power to do these unspeakable things and prove it by supporting them after the acts. It is us that need sorting out

About the maverick President Trump and the migrant caravan that got to the southern US border there was a press interview with a serving soldier and he was asked to define what was lawful and what wasn't in his actiins and he was very clear that the President was the C in C but they were very conscious of what a lawful order was and what an unlawful order was and if they were asked to conduct and unlawful order they will simply disobey it. They knew the rules of engagement. Now what happens when a few 'patriots' go overboard and carry out an unlawful order. That is when society will gather, condemn it and seek punishment for the offender as inthe case of the murdered Saudi journalist. The President doesn't care but the people do so the President will suffer retribution for erring.

That is a society that works. That is a society that has values. That is a society 'owned' by no one man, grouping, tribe, religion, etc. And that is why it progresses, it is loved and everyone wants a part of it. We know what will hapoen if Trump had the powers we accord our leaders here. It is about the people folks.

This is what you get when a land haboures too many zombies.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by mechanics(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2018
prela:
If u pple like vote Buhari in again. You will all be put to shame. Amen
That's not proper, you don't tell people who to vote, everyone has his or her choice to decide who to vote, just pray the right person will be elected.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by sureheaven(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2018
Another citizen against humanity tactically supporting the leaders that oppress them..when is it a crime to express freely ones ideology??weren't you indoctrinated by your own parents to their own ideologies...what the op said was us supporting tyranny in the face of oppression and justifying it just as u just justified it...humanity first before anything brother

Free expression of ideology if I hear. Same way they called themselves harmless protesters but yet throwing stones at soldiers.
Don't claim any right that doesn't guarantee your safety else you die for nothing.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Prompto: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2018
Ximonak:

seriously bro, so this is all you could process, after seeing the way a Nigerian Citizen was killed by the people paid (taxation) by the citizens to protect them.

I don't care which religion / section / tribe or who was protesting, tomorrow it could be you.
So Nigeria should be held up to the civilized standard as Americans knowing fully well the disparity in intelligence policing security n fanatism ? I don’t need you to answer though, I know you are Igbo n will do anything to bring down this govt because your tribesmen are not at the pinnacle of its decision making.

When a group of people realized on whatever effrontery discovered their peaceful protest can not be contained by the police n the army is being drafted to stop it and they still have the effrontery to continue their procession in a country like Nigeria then I am sorry what you saw in the video is their gain. I dare Biafrans to mount such procession in the face of the army.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Drama35(m): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2018
Then you are worst than Shiites for killing yourself before becoming one idiotic aboki.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Livingstone124: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2018
Remember Jubril promises us next level. Hmm from the look of things only handful of us shall see the next level of wickedness from this clone or double or whatever you may call him.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by higgs: 7:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Our army is one of the worst in the world.So incompetent that they cannot defeat a group of home grown terrorists and yet hell bent on creating more terrorists by indiscriminately killing peaceful protesters.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by Reference(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:
So Nigeria should be held up to the civilized standard as Americans knowing fully well the disparity in intelligence policing security n fanatism ? I don’t need you to answer though, I know you are Igbo n will do anything to bring down this govt because your tribesmen are not at the pinnacle of its decision making.

When a group of people realized on whatever effrontery discovered their peaceful protest can not be contained by the police n the army is being drafted to stop it and they still have the effrontery to continue their procession in a country like Nigeria then I am sorry what you saw in the video is their gain. I dare Biafrans to mount such procession in the face of the army.

Stop this nonsense abeg. If to be in power makes you belong then why doesn't this government appoint a high ranking shiite into government to be a go between. At least you will get an ear on both sides. What will it cost us to forment peace. Why can't we as a people demand for peace. Why are we so content at killing eveyone that has a different view. I was not from the Niger Delta when I opposed the militarisation of the agitation for resource control, I am no Shiite and I am not from the east but I was very vocal when civilians were gunned down randomly under the so called Operation Python dance because as a responsible citizen those are standards that are not acceptable in a modern society.

You have a Vice President who is learned and should be conversant with international law and best practices. But what I am saying is that knowledge is not enough. You have to rise as a people to force the standards of society you wish to live in. And I simply donot agree with your standards.

Remember Boko Haram started as a DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW. You can see what it has become today at the hands of the citizens of Nigeria who have no standards for humanity and goad their leaders to continue to do the wrong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by trillville(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2018
reference, our people are like monkeys, no matter how you try to explain to them, they cannot understand.
The Nigerian military has messed this country up beyond even most of our understanding. Back in the '60s, the intelligent citizens went to universities whereas the secondary trained students who couldn't pass, where taken to the military. these dull students robbed this country of the best-trained leaders this country has ever produced. As soon as independence was given, our education standards started dropping as we black people tend to lack the discipline to maintain structures.

Today, Nigeria is a jungle in every sense. A soldier shoots at unarmed protesters and a "SANE" citizen would blame the protester. All the Sunni Muslim thinks is that the Shiite would convert their members, so they hate them the way satan hates God. This is the simple truth. The few that have spoken are only voicing the opinions of a large population of core northern Muslims. Only mass quality education will save this country.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:

So cos he's against indiscriminate shooting at unarmed protesters he's Igbo?

A lot of y'all are roving mad!!!

Don't worry, Buhari or his cohorts will one day pay for these atrocities. In this life or thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by adelee777: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2018
Many Nigerians are bigots. I saw that video and as a Christian I was appalled. I was more appalled when I didn't hear any condemnation from the so called religious leaders in the country. You know a country is totally messed up when its military decided to face a protesting crowd with deadly weapons. Apart from the absurdity of using the military in quelling civil obedience, if this had happened in a country where Hunan beings are in charge there would be many court martial going on.
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2018
Na human voted for buhari 2015 . na human again go to vote for buhari am 2019

Nigeria is finished
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2018
I like to remind us this old wise

When them come for the gyspies I kept quite because I was not a gyspies when them come for Jewish I kept quite because I was not a Jewish when them come for me nobody said anything because no body was around

When Nigerian army were shooting unarmed iPod
Who talked ?
Relax my people when you turn reach you will all be bleeped in the ass
Re: Shiite Killings: Citizens Against Humanity Mrrights by deepwater(f): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2018
sureheaven:

Oga, did u watch the video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Ikpeazu Heads PDP Campaign Council / Lessons To Learn From Godwin Maduka's Performance At The Polls / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.