Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (477 Views)

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. / Everton Confirm Appointment Of Duncan Ferguson As Caretaker Manager / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by arabmoney101(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
After parting ways with Jose Mourinho yesterday, Manchester United have confirmed that club legend, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would take over as the club's interim manager.

The club's statement read:

"We can confirm that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been appointed as caretaker manager until the end of the 2018/19 season. He will be joined by Mike Phelan as first-team coach, together with Michael Carrick and Kieran McKenna."

Solskjaer spent 11 seasons at Old Trafford, scoring the winning goal in the 1999 Champions League final.

The 47-year-old was previously managing Norwegian side Molde but their 2018 season has finished for the winter and restarts only in March.

The Norwegian was previously in charge of EPL club Cardiff in the 2013-14 season.

source
http://www.imblog.com.ng/viewyeye.php?%20suk=71
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by kunleweb: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Fantastic choice. Brilliant guy. I hope he can.bring that he's crazy fast paced.play style.to the team
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by flexs(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Not bad,d boss at d top u sharp ooh. Hope he will do well because EPL have changed.
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by jefdr001: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Today is my birthday show some love

2 Likes

Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by Jaguntemmy(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Same old song
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by Ibramamahi(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Another A.C. Milan case with Seedolf

For ritual money without blood sacrifice check my signature
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by Ehiscotch(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2018
Honestly, we are better off without Mourinho. I would rather see my team playing attacking football and lose than play like a division two team and still lose.

I wish him all the best and I believe he can rally the boys back to success. It would a long and difficult journey to rejig their confidence but it's better now so as to make it easy for the incoming manager.

The only down side is watching how some United supporters would pronounce his name:

They be like " na who be this Man u new coach?"

Me: "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer"

" Ole Guna sohjah?. Who him be?"
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by Lucasinho(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
jefdr001:
Today is my birthday show some love

Age with grace bro cool

1 Like

Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by MufasaRebirth: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
Good luck to OGS Aka Baby face Assasin
smiley
Re: Man United Confirm Appointment Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by MufasaRebirth: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Honestly, we are better off without Mourinho. I would rather see my team playing attacking football and lose than play like a division two team and still lose.

I wish him all the best and I believe he can rally the boys back to success. It would a long and difficult journey to rejig their confidence but it's better now so as to make it easy for the incoming manager.

The only down side is watching how some United supporters would pronounce his name:

They be like " na who be this Man u new coach?"

Me: "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer"

" Ole Guna sohjah?. Who him be?"

Lol you are not a united fan if you don’t know Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Launch Of Paul Pogba's Pogmoji App / Three Main Reasons Chelsea Should Not Sack Sarri / Bad Breathe Jibe: Alex Iwobi breaks Silence After Receiving Heavy Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.