Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect (49907 Views)

Meet Thomas Fuller, African Math Genius Whose Intellect Shocked White People / Solve This if You Are Intelligent / 6 Signs that Shows You Are Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by kirchofff(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You can speak only 3 languages. Pigin is English fractured.

I speak:

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
English

I am an Igbo man. Currently learning Urhobo/Isoko
I think Igbos naturally have the tendency to learn many languages faster.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by ElFabchuks(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Wie geht es dir? Und liegst du jetzt in Deutschland?
HenryDion:

Ohh.. That means I'm damn intelligent.

I know English, Igbo, German, Pidgin, Queens pidgin, Street Pidgin and a little French grin
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Melonny(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
this is the problem with Africans, the citings I was to refer to are written by human beings like me

and just because I did not make reference to your so called respected writer doesn't make my ideas false .
I could remember writing my research paper, my mentor overemphasized references as it is the way to either agree with previous author or take their points and argue it out with other referenced facts. Some of the ideas you put out their are not ours. You probably googled it out. So you will need to make references to the sites, author. If not, it's plagiarism.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Melonny(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
this is the problem with Africans, the citings I was to refer to are written by human beings like me

and just because I did not make reference to your so called respected writer doesn't make my ideas false .
I could remember writing my research paper, my mentor overemphasized references as it is the way to either agree with previous author or take their points and argue it out with other referenced facts. Some of the ideas you put out there are not ours. You probably googled it out. So you will need to make references to the sites, author. If not, it's plagiarism.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Melonny:
I could remember writing my research paper, my mentor overemphasized references as it is the way to either agree with previous author or take their points and argue it out with other referenced facts. Some of the ideas you put out their are not ours. You probably googled it out. So you will need to make references to the sites, author. If not, it's plagiarism.
I am happy you used the word "probably" showing that you are not speaking from a definite perspective, believe it or not I did not google anything out, I wrote it as It came to my mind after series of critical reasoning.
but I assure you very soon some of my post of this type will be a source for others to use.
and please don't be so over conclusive,you don't know anything about me.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by banio: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2018
You are intelligent if U know how to enjoy money.

Three some
Clubbing
Shopping
Swagging

Donating in Church and orphanage

Etc
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
TOSIN116:
NO SOURCE? And please organise the stuff for easy comprehending...

So you don't believe the OP can be the original source, right?
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Invention?? calculation?? musical intelligence? Op tell me one thing you've invented known to man not to yourself alone undecided as for the other two, so cos my field is not in mathematics and music, means i'm not intelligent you must be high on Fulfulde grin
Lol. That writer is high on weed

1 Like

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2018
Lionsbet:
Keep deceiving yourself OP.

In other news, Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

after depositing and getting d 100% bonus, can I withdraw my deposit and use d bonus?
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
which source are you looking for,is it the one written by aliens from mars.

Ogami take am easy.
Perhaps it's the person insight over time
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by ImaIma1(f): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2018
Emescot:

English is a foreign language so yes a foreign language is included.
Yoruba, Igbo, pidgin and Englishgrin

That means I speak more languages than you.

Yoruba, ibibio, pidgin, English, French and Sign language grin
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by greenmonk: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
ilevic:

Don't be happy friend, you are what you think you are. No hard feelings
You are really the type I like most. You make me prove you wrong and the happy part is I know my limitations.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by madjune(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
yes you are very right people with abilities like this can see through the 3rd dimension(arguably).
sorry I forgot to add it, am also good at drawing and comic imagery.

Really?

Can i see your art?
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
madjune:

Really?

Can i see your art?
I haven't really kept any of my art work due to studies,but I can create one right now,so what do you want me to draw.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emescot(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

That means I speak more languages than you.

Yoruba, ibibio, pidgin, English, French and Sign language grin

Ah! Even if na only English and Sign Language u know, i go give you respect, infact maximum respect to you!!
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by madjune(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
I haven't really kept any of my art work due to studies,but I can create one right now,so what do you want me to draw.

Oya draw Buhari.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
madjune:

Oya draw Buhari.
tough one though, but I am coming but don't expect to too impressed I am more of an action figure type of imaginative artist,I also specilize in inanimate drawings.eg(comic and self imaginated portraits)but I am still horning my skills in realistic potraits
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by madjune(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chidorx60:
tough one though, but I am coming

Tough?

Any hungry Nigerian has a sharp mental picture of Buhari.
Some even draw him in their sleep.
Some, at Shiloh.

And some, while casting and binding at 5am.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
madjune:

Tough?

Any hungry Nigerian has a sharp mental picture of Buhari.
Some even draw him in their sleep.
Some, at Shiloh.

And some, while casting and binding at 5am.
I modified my above quote,I have explained my specialty, you will soon get the drawing.
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
madjune:

Oya draw Buhari.
common at least their is remote resemblance,besides this is not my specialty

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by mykwaba: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
This so enlightening.

Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by smeag0l(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
I speak French, English, igbo and yoruba fluently, I understand complex mathematical and engineering problems quite easily and have even written papers on my ideas/solutions to some engineering problems, I'm a good orator even if I won't call myself excellent at that and I can get the solution to complex engineering and mathematical problems in minutes or even seconds depending on complexity. Lastly, I can sing very well even though I never learnt how to.
HenryDion:

Ohh.. That means I'm damn intelligent.

I know English, Igbo, German, Pidgin, Queens pidgin, Street Pidgin and a little French grin
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Twaci(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
creamylicious:
Twaci, abeg if that black dress still dey available, I want ooooooo
Yes it is I guess. Dm me dear
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by creamylicious(f): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Twaci:
Yes it is I guess. Dm me dear
I have PM-ed you. Did you see it?
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Lionsbet: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
patoski39:
after depositing and getting d 100% bonus, can I withdraw my deposit and use d bonus?

Yes you can but after you must have played with a minimum of 1.3 odds
Re: You Are Intelligent If You Have One Of This Manifestations Of Intellect by Emperordynasty: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
common at least their is remote resemblance,besides this is not my specialty
Ewo oolol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.