Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,271 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Reach The Right Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Reach The Right Customers (176 Views)

Hire Me To Target The Right Customers To Buy Your Products/services Within 7 Day / How Do I Reach The Right Customers? / 5 Ways To Attract And Keep The Right Customers For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reach The Right Customers by MrSlimmz: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
Question: How Do I Reach The Right Customers?

Answer: The first step in reaching your customers is to know who and where they are.

Who are your customers? Simply defined, your customer is any person who can benefit from the use of your product or service. Your challenge, as the provider of a product or service, is to identify such person(s), by geographic location, demographic description, psychological inclination or any such characteristics that separates them from the general population.

It is after you understand who your customers are and why they are likely to buy your product or service that you begin to find channels to get your product or service before them. Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Graphics Design Jobs / Worldcenter Online Adserver / Search For Business Schools And Their Locations On Naijaschools.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.