Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide (436 Views)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide by arinze198(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
A 35-year old lady who was dumped by her lover drank a substance in Lagos in order to terminate her life for being jilted by her lover.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/lady-dumped-lover-attempts-suicide/

Re: Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
if she no be de type wey think say she sabi everything and say no man fit deceive am, my sincere sorry for am. but if she be de opposite, ntor ya.

my own think say she sabi everything de chop my moni anyhow de give me trouble too and she de hope say i go marry her las las but she no no say i don plan finish as I go go commot de roof for dere house wey de live for city unto say i wan renovate am since big people like me go follow me come dere house for the marriage arrangement. na after i loose de roof of de house and do introduction join i go tell her say i no do again. by dain i go don already enter flight back to my obodo oyibo. dis year alone she don chop my 20,000 dollars.
Re: Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide by EbukaHades10(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
She should take her L and continue with her life

(1) (Reply)

What Color Can U Get To Ladies / [VIDEO] Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress For New Year's Eve / 6 Little Ways To Say I Love You Without Saying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.