Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased (1808 Views)

Are Lagosians Religious Biased Too? / Mods On Religion Section Are Biased / Thread Locked By Manmustwac, Some Moderators Are Anti~christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Aletheia: « #31 on: Today at 08:35:20 PM »
From the Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary
Main Entry: ven·er·ate
Pronunciation: \ˈve-nə-ˌrāt\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): ven·er·at·ed; ven·er·at·ing
Etymology: Latin veneratus, past participle of venerari, from vener-, venus love, charm — more at win
Date: circa 1623

1 : to regard with reverential respect or with admiring deference (e.g. what nopuqeater feels for Muhammad)
2 : to honor (as[b] an icon or a relic[/b]) with a ritual act of devotion (e.g as in when nopuqeater says or write either AS or PBOH every time he says or writes Muhammad)
synonyms see revere
A disbeliever, the writer of the definition and Aletheia know how I feel in my heart about Prophet Muhammad (AS) based on how they see Jesus son of Mary the slave of his God Who sent him, wrongly labeling him as their God. Muhammad (AS) is not an Icon to me and not a relic of anything of my past, present or future. I am an Iconoclast, like Muhammad (AS) we both worship Allah.

I on the other hand worship Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the Living God, Who died on the Cross to take away the penalty for my sin, Who rose again from the dead and will return one day in triumph to judge everyone
For the sake of argument when he laid on the ground, lifeless, according to you when he he was "removed from the cross"; man removing his Lord God Creator from a wooden post where he expired, according to you, those who were worshipping him would be worshipping "What"; a Living or a dead God?

Now what do you say about Jesus saying he is a servant sent by his Lord? When you worship him, arent you worshipping a servant of God Who sent him?

Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Is this verse a future occurrence or something of the past? If it is of the past, then Jesus didnt have a 10,000 saints he lead to do anything. Instead he was murdered, according to you. If it a future occurrence, then we see that for sure will come with vengiance and kill or at least force some people to capitulate. H e will meet the israeli zionist ready and eager to kill him again, if he is not ready this time.

But then, he sais again and again, he is not God, Lord, but a servant of God! How do you resolve this?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2010
@nopuqeater

I dnt think u are OK mentally. Seems u are under a spell to derail threads in attempt to defend ur blood thirsty religion. All the thrash u ve posted here, how are they related to the bias of ur fellow pathetic Muslims?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2010
toba:

@nopuqeater

I dnt think u are OK mentally. Seems u are under a spell to derail threads in attempt to defend your blood thirsty religion. All the thrash u ve posted here, how are they related to the bias of your fellow pathetic Muslims?

One wonders whether the intellectual beating you have been given is causing you instability, to the extent that you are hallucinating and convulsing, you accuse him of derailing the thread yet your pathetic honesty made you leave out your brother in christ for doing what you accuse him of doing. Pls Nonpugeater more truth to your already over truth writings as it is causing Liars to convulse and spill their guts, the truth shall extinguish the flames of falsehood. Typical of toba and his co-travelers they will accuse you of doing something they have done and still doing, read his writ up above and you can only imagine the shear bigotry and myopisity of his thinking.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by marcus1234: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2010
whats the bullsh.it  this Islamic nuisance is ranting about? I got fed up with posting here recently, cos of the section has being hijacked by pathetic islamic fundamentalists in u and your cohorts.
U cried and threatened seun to give u an islamic thread and a moderator. As if thats not enough, your insatiable hunger and the dullness of the Islam section still brought u here to mess up and intrude like Mohammad your leader did all his life.

vedaxcool:

One wonders whether the intellectual beating you have been given is causing you instability, to the extent that you are hallucinating and convulsing, you accuse him of derailing the thread yet your pathetic honesty made you leave out your brother in christ for doing what you accuse him of doing. Pls Nonpugeater more truth to your already over truth writings as it is causing Liars to convulse and spill their guts, the truth shall extinguish the flames of falsehood. Typical of toba and his co-travelers they will accuse you of doing something they have done and still doing, read his writ up above and you can only imagine the shear bigotry and myopisity of his thinking.

THe OP complained about bias and injustice that was meted to his thread by a muslim on NL, what did we get from the over zealous and senseless Nopuqeater? He left NL and went to bring A story that doesn't concern the thread. When i accused him of derailing the thread, u shamelessly came to his defense as if u are blind and didn't know what your fellow did.

NB
Its been long i got angry, but if u dare i trust my self to visit my arsenal

manmustwac:

From a muslim point of view what they said was hateful and offensive.

This is a post of our own moderator as regards the biased action of your moderator(s). What other justification can u give mr man?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
For record purpose

THis is the OP
ajoguegbe« on: August 04, 2010, 07:12 PM »]
Chakula posted a thread "top 10 reasons Jesus Christ is not God" and it has been there for many months; i posted a thread, "Why Muhammad is not a prophet" and it was removed after 2 weeks. I need explanation,
Though I know I stand the risk of being banned or this thread removed immediately by the same person.but i know some1 will read it b4 u take that action.Manmustwac i thought u are a christian moderator and that muslims now have a seperate board

[/quote]

My response was this

toba on August 04, 2010, 08:53 PM:

Haha.
@op i dnt think its jesoul,as for others like manmustwac, i dnt trust them. I saw your thread on the islamic section. Since im not a mod i wouldnt know who moved it. Mukina2 is my friend, i would ask her. Btw lets ask jarus the islamic mod as well.

It wasn't of topic

Then your overzealous nopuqeater came with this
[quote author=nopuqeater:

And what is it that the muslims posted that supported evil behavior? I[b]s it not that the muslims are advising you to open your eyes, at the way the jews are abusing you, insulting your Lord, yet you love them without any compromise, even more than yourself?[/b] I almost believe that you will pray that adversity touches on christian before jew.

that is madness of the soul and heart, though you look fine in the body.

How does the above thrash relate to the action of the biased moderator Vedaxcool and nopuqeater?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
Indeed some people can be a nuisance
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ the muslims that derailed the thread in defense of injustice are nuissance
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Indeed some people can be a nuisance grin grin grin
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^ the muslims that derailed the thread in defense of injustice are the nuissance
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by nopuqeater: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Toba,; how does "behold, the lord cometh, " posted by Aletheia related to "the moderators are biased" thread? But then it is the post of Aletheia that I responded to. Is that not directly relative?

@Toba: You are drinking too much stout in that your going to pub after pub lifestyle in england. i see the drinking affecting you. take am easy ooo. joo.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba,; how does "behold, the lord cometh, " posted by Aletheia related to "the moderators are biased" thread? But then it is the post of Aletheia that I responded to. Is that not directly relative?

U are a bloody liar. Didn't u make ur off topic post before Aletheia made his own?

Let me debunk ur lies

nopuqeater#11 on: August 05, 2010, 11:54 PM »]

Toba; dont you have any shame? Opening a thread just to attack a person you called your friend, because you think there is bias and partial motives show that you werent a sincere friend. Your friendship with the fellow is only on your lips. You have no honor, at all.

And what is it that the muslims posted that supported evil behavior? Is it not that the muslims are advising you to open your eyes, at the way the jews are abusing you, insulting your Lord, yet you love them without any compromise, even more than yourself? I almost believe that you will pray that adversity touches on christian before jew.

that is madness of the soul and heart, though you look fine in the body.
[/quote]

And the post of aletheia

aletheia« #12 on: August 06, 2010, 12:34 AM »:

@OP: The thread was locked because the truth was being revealed and some Muslims were becoming jittery.
But thank God it is now in the Islamic section, at least more Muslims will read it and come to know the truth about the false prophet they venerate and follow.

@nopuqeater:
This was the challenge I posed to you and vedaxcool on the aforementioned locked thread, but you people did ojoro and went and locked it so as not to answer:

The bible makes it clear that the Jews rejected the Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. Just like the Muslims do. So you didn't post anything we don't already know. Every body whether Jew or Arab or African or Asian or Caucasian needs salvation. And the way of salvation has been revealed by God.
Acts 4:
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

How could u have responded to a post that was made after u had posted yours?

Just like ur prophet, u have become a great liar

[quote author=nopuqeater:

@Toba: You are drinking too much stout in that your going to pub after pub lifestyle in england. i see the drinking affecting you. take am easy ooo. joo.

U see another error from a confused Islamic poet

I dont drink
I dont do clubbing
I visit UK atleast once in a year
Im a full naija based but my job as a valuer affords me travelling around when need be
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
NOnpuqeater you no go leave toba alone coz the stuff dey pain am well well shey you see wetin toba post for that my my God my God why have you forsaken me thread infact toba don go loco abeg Nonpuqeater make you leave am jeje im dey vex to the extent wey im dey beg God for thunder make im take kill us, make I quote wetin im write

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down

In afct as i see am s=dey pain like this I come write this letter coz Im be like say Shango don enter Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lol! Wordsof the last crusader/inquisitor ---no papal power to kill----- in pains and fanatical rage he calls on thunder to redeem his faith, cry no more, please bro take am easy,it is just mere writing and the truth I have given you, I am feeling very sorry for you, I wonder whether you cried deeply aya take am easy pls do not cry.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
is manmustwac still on this board?does anybody have his contact?
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by vedaxcool(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
NOnpuqeater you no go leave toba alone coz the stuff dey pain am well well shey you see wetin toba post for that my my God my God why have you forsaken me thread infact toba don go loco abeg Nonpuqeater make you leave am jeje im dey vex to the extent wey im dey beg God for thunder make im take kill us, make I quote wetin im write

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down

In afct as i see am s=dey pain like this I come write this letter coz Im be like say Shango don enter Nairaland
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Lol! Wordsof the last crusader/inquisitor ---no papal power to kill----- in pains and fanatical rage he calls on thunder to redeem his faith, cry no more, please bro take am easy,it is just mere writing and the truth I have given you, I am feeling very sorry for you, I wonder whether you cried deeply aya take am easy pls do not cry.
Re: These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased by ajoguegbe(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
copy so i can delete asap
Copied!!!You can remove
thanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Atheist's Riddle: 30+ Skeptics Attempt To Solve It / Will The Gates Of Heaven Have A Sign Saying Christians Only! / T.B. Joshua Pack Stadium In Colombia World Cup Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.