Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (77246 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by dalhjana: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Old cargoes
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by didfy: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
I missed front page so I wouldn't comment
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
No be budget dem dey read?

If dem tell you say you dey read budget, wetin dem mean?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by lukman: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by almakiyyun(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Dogara be like Wetin concern me

Saraki be like na last budget presentation you dey make so, cos next year Daura is your end point

Saraki be like: which kind obstacle be this, y locking the shop if u want to chase thieves?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by dust144(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
His like you will not go back to duara but Sudan
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Rick9(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lukatdizwan grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by stanleeodor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Saraki be like.......

Kai! To remove this man cap just dey hungry me.

what are you waiting for, you can do it yourself.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by kumakunta: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Dogara be like Wetin concern me

Saraki be like na last budget presentation you dey make so, cos next year Daura is your end point
that is the last bugdet presentation Saraki will be presiding over .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Cammo: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:
The moment I enjoyed most

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Baba Swagg today is second to none.

Sai Baba
You insulted Buhari with this post, in case you don't know.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by DLifeless1: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Sai Baba

Your story was narrated like you were telling a folklore of a dead person or was it how you were throwing past tense anyhow like someone whos brain is in backward mode.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Randy100: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Commendable. But this is ur last budget presentation.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by ofiko123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki be like " wetin this dullardino dey read.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by almakiyyun(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's an act of foolishness to believe in women even when shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by foreshore(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
mediaNGR:
Caption this photo of Saraki looking at President Buhari

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/caption-this-photo-of-saraki-looking-at.html

Saraki and Dogara looking at the clueless one
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by RazorEdge: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
The best caption is this: I don't just understand...hmmm....upon all said and done, this man is still waxing strong. I dunbelive-it!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by jinxet2000: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
So it was swag you came to look at. Just like when mathematics is being taught you are looking at the dressing of your teacher or as well looking at lizards climbing walls. This is how you know unserious people . don't judge me judge your behaviour first. Don't take it personal, change your focus.

adem30:

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Felixv: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
saraki --atiku is finished and all my panama and Uk houses are gone....

dogara ---will I ever get free 15M naira again next year,

buhari ....I am a soldier man so no mercy to your two crooks (saraki and dogara)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Newznow: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by SmilingMary(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
DogmaNation:

Nice response summed up in one pic... Nu mind that zomB
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by henrysam(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
To saraki's mind. "how can someone be dull like this "
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Tampiko(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let this one finish reading his lies, and get the hell outta here.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Ubijus1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:

Sai Baba
this is very bad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki be like "How I wish God bless me like him"
He is looking stronger, healthier and achieving more despite pressure and blackmail
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
Old f*ck
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by felix10(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just read ur last budget & comot there.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Tampiko(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Felixv:
saraki --atiku is finished and all my panama and Uk houses are gone....

dogara ---will I ever get free 15M naira again next year,

buhari ....I am a soldier man so no mercy to your two crooks (saraki and dogara)
Is that all your brain can produce? Your case is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by AlphaStyles(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
saraki belike
na the person wey wan rule us again be this? this man dy see GOD face to face and if i mistake touch am e go just go pata pata
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by wese90(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you have iCloud locked IPhone X, chat me up on 070*6535*805seven
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by sogamica(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Gba fun Olorun ni simi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by farem: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
InspiredMe007:
Saraki don sleep for chair... what a boring budget presentation

For anyone to sleep as the budget is being reeled out shows their brains are actually Atikulooted. Every sentence of the presentation was mind-blowing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.