Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (77249 Views)

Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by modath(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:
The moment I enjoyed most

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Baba Swagg today is second to none.

Sai Baba

Bless you sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by prophetfire: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Aldebaran:
On Saraki's mind:

So this Genius will be my President and Oga till 2023...

Chai..

No money to steal grin
GENIUS? THIS IS YOUR GENIUS? I AM NOT A FAN OF NASS MEN BUT IF BUHARI IS YOUR OWN DEFINITION AND ESTIMATION OF GENIUS, YOU NEED BRAIN TRANSPLANT URGENTLY.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by teelaw4life(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:

1. When Baba was making speech and said "Excused me, and he sip glass of water with Swagg" the shout of Sai Baba was amazing then

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quite

3. After the speech and presentation of budget, the protocol ask baba to sit, but Baba told him let me shake those two fools up to there (Saraki & Dogara)

Baba spent over an hour to delivered his speech despite those foolish noise from mumu lawmakers who actually got tired and listen as baba keep on firing.

Sai Baba

This right here is sycophantic support. There's no patriotism in this at all. Just someone over zealously over-elaborating negligible and insignificant occurences during the budget presentation.
Someone like the writer can never offer the president objective opinion. He can never criticise him if he feels the president isn't performing to expected expectations. Why? Because he's a sycophantic supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by macello4(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
DogmaNation:
how much are u paid for dis ur trash? Keep defending failed entity when the wife has admit there failiour.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by iwadobo: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
I was expecting what happened to Julius cesear in Rome to happen to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Segol: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
all the people in the pix are northerners
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by danot1030: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki olee, he is always not happy with Buhari because he did not allow him to steal.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by gannod(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
IamD18:
Saraki be like.......

Kai! To remove this man cap just dey hungry me.

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Felixv: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tampiko:

Is that all your brain can produce? Your case is pathetic.

Thanks ..and Merry xmas..

PMB 2023

sai baba
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by BabaO2: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
1miccza:

SMH
did the head eventually come up?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Vic74real: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki is looking at him with near disdain wondering how come this one became Nigerian president and brought so much destruction
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by 1miccza: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
BabaO2:

did the head eventually come up?

You should respond to yourself of course
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Saraki be like "what a waste". Nigeria truly deserves better.

Nigerians deserve another dead president, lol.

Fulani cowjockeys and their docile Yoruba doormats want re-elect this dead man as president.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Josepherike: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Spirit looking the spirit
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Teddyg2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
I admire the way baba read his achievement. The underground clapping make it more sweet.
adem30:

grin Very Funny

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by contigiency(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
DogmaNation:

The worst fool is a fool that lacks understanding to know that Aisha buhari was just saying that the government has tried but they could have achieved more if not for some issues, and not that the government has failed.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by sagehacker: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
look that this Sudan guy that feeling like a president for him mind
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by jesutakewe(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why does Saraki have his middle finger in the air? Who is he f***ing?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by pek(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can I ever achieve half of what this man has achieved?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Kinggmax: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki be like open his cap

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by DogmaNation: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
contigiency:

The worst fool is a fool that lacks understanding to know that Aisha buhari was just saying that the government has tried but they could have achieved more if not for some issues, and not that the government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by DogmaNation: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
macello4:
how much are u paid for dis ur trash? Keep defending failed entity when the wife has admit there failiour.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by encryptjay(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
adem30:

2. When Baba was listing his Achievements with previous budget, and one fool was shouting "Na lie". When Baba look up to him the idiot kept quiet.

Sai Baba
Your number 2 point, as in, the fool kept quiet after Buhari gazed at him grin
I wasn't following the stuff but it's the background noise from the loudmouth that made me sit down and truly speaking, it was quite childish and foolish of him to behave like a street urchin in such a place.
They got tired at the end.
How did such person even get to be a lawmaker in the first place? It was so disappointing hearing someone interrupt the disrupt the president's presentation in such an informal manner.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by macello4(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=DogmaNation post=73995289][/quote] and u have make sense now in ur own eye? When u a dead u dont now u are dead was that? I said all dis ur stupidity and foolishness u are displaying on nairaland how much are u paid? Cos buhari never new u exist.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by doggie91(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
ndi sudan
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by OlaMiki: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
When did she say that ?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
DogmaNation:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
mediaNGR:
Caption this photo of Saraki looking at President Buhari

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/caption-this-photo-of-saraki-looking-at.html

200 million people are tired of Buhari's bullshit
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by DogmaNation: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
macello4:
and u have make sense now in ur own eye? When u a dead u dont now u are dead was that? I said all dis ur stupidity and foolishness u are displaying on nairaland how much are u paid? Cos buhari never new u exist.
grin grin Am just been patriotic, nobody is giving me a penny,unlike u zombies thats been paid to cover for a failure like Buhari. Spits

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by SaturnNick(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
"Look at this terrorist"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by maryalloy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Saraki: are you sure this man here is buhari?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
He's like saying Buhari is enjoying o, how he wish he can be the President of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.